Educational

Author Topic: the bigots in california  (Read 940 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: the bigots in california
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2008, 01:57:11 PM »
rohypnol?  ooooh, did someome shag you, then?  :laugh:
Nah I got out of the club as soon as I felt rough. It could have just been a reaction to Jagerbombs I guess...

As for shags - I try to avoid, though I have had some bloody close calls.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2008, 02:50:55 PM »
As for shags - I try to avoid, though I have had some bloody close calls.

Goodness, wear better protection! :o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pissgai

• King of The Damned
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Button Pusher
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2008, 02:49:59 AM »
:agreed:

although i mean most of my friends are male, which has always been the case.

Women are bitches; blokes are loyal.  :zoinks:

you calling me a bitch, pollard?

All women are in their own special way.
I'm here to fuck you up. :P

Member of the Triumvirate.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2008, 07:20:32 AM »
In Connecticut the courts just okayed gay marriage.  I really don't know why all these people have a stick up their ass about it.  If your not gay it doesn't really affect you at all who cares if they can get married.  Let them get just as fucked up as a regular couple

would you think the same if you worked for a company who had to raise your health insurance because suddenly all sorts of people decided to marry their friend on paper to get their friend and their friends kids covered under the company health care plan ? or how about if they said they could no longer afford to offer health insurance to their employee's after hundreds of new people where added to their plan because everyone saw a oppertunity to scam the system by pretending to be married to their friend with kids ?

how about if your taxes went up after hundreds of people jumped on the towns health care plan by marrying their friend that works for the town just for the free coverage for themselves & their kids ?

I would be disappointed in America as a whole if this happened. Could you imagine what would happen if people married the opposite sex for the same heinous reasons throughout our country's history? It would be pandemonium. Gay people just think about themselves, and it was obvious those old couples standing in line to get marriage licenses, just wanted to get their grimy bony hands on our precious cheap insurance. The nerve of those old bastards crying with joy in order to trick us into believing they were just happy to have the right to marry the person they love. Besides, why should they have insurance benefits or lower taxes anyways? It's not like they could bring a shit load of money into the economy just by getting married.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2008, 07:24:34 AM »
how do you know that that is all they want?

and what of all  the straight people who get married for exactly the same reason.  shouldn't all people have the same basic rights?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2008, 07:34:14 AM »

Certainly and it works just that way, until the laws of humankind are embalmed by injections of Judeo-Christain fundamentals.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.