Educational

Author Topic: NOT a McCainiac  (Read 5480 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: NOT a McCainiac
« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2008, 08:50:09 PM »
LOL, yeah gotta hate stupid people.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2008, 09:06:53 PM »

Yeah, but the buffer on my hate queue is maxed out lately. They will have to watch the hourglass spin a while longer, before they can even get in line for me to hate them.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2008, 06:31:10 AM »
If I were a yank, I'd vote for Nader.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2008, 08:08:02 AM »
Palin will be in my town Monday. I am preparing signs to protest and disrupt her speech!!!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2008, 08:41:23 AM »
Palin will be in my town Monday. I am preparing signs to protest and disrupt her speech!!!
Get yourself one of those spoof Palin masks. Or a remote megaphone.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2008, 05:04:28 PM »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2008, 09:56:25 PM »
Good picture, Johnny.

:laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2008, 12:11:22 AM »
Is he stoned in that picture? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2008, 02:16:46 AM »
Is he stoned in that picture? :zoinks:

he should be stoned.  i'll chuck the first one (she says, in a DEEP voice).  :laugh:

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2008, 04:40:28 AM »
I'm not impressed with either candidate, but I'm more afraid of McCain/Palin. I find it really stupid that a lot of people don't want Obama because of his name and think he's a terrorist. O_O I used to get upset when people stereotyped Americans as stupid (since I'm an American, and it felt like a shot against me), but lately I feel they're right. Instead of researching what McCain is for and what Obama is for, people are wanting Obama because he's black (which he's only half) or they don't want him because of his name...or they want to vote for McCain because Palin is hot. It's hard to find an intelligent debate lately.

I also really hate the whole 2 party system of the US. It fucking sucks having to choose the lesser of two evils every election because most people feel it's a waste of vote to vote for one of the other parties.

Then to insure that we're really screwed, the Libertarian party offers up some bastard homophobe republican who suddenly has a change of heart.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2008, 04:53:52 AM »
I think the guy I'm dating will vote for McCain if he votes- not as a way of supporting McCain but as a way of not taking the election seriously (and because it won't make a difference).  I missed my chance to register to vote; I didn't make the time (though I could have gone out of my way if I was really motivated) because I'm also preeeeetty sure it won't make a difference.  My state votes for me; if Massachusetts votes for McCain I'll eat my hat.

that makes me sick.

of course it won't mke a difference when asshats like your bf don't take these things seriously. write buggs bunny if you have to but why vote for an evil fuckhead who has a big chance to win just for your amusement? disgusting. >:(

to be able to vote is a fucking privelege. who gets elected affects the whole globe but people in america don't even care to vote properly while the rest of the planet sits on their ass unable to help things. you know how that feels? FRUSTRATING.

Fuck you. Why the hell should people take elections seriously when the candidates don't give a shit about the general population, and only cater to special interest groups? I don't even know why I still bother to do research on the hypocrites next in line to put us in the crapper. It would make me feel better if I didn't take it so seriously, and just flip a fucking coin.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2008, 02:01:43 PM »
I have never voted, nor do I read that shit.  If I had a  better life, I would be more likely to care about that, but I am not surprised a related reason made into my care list, dieases and disabilities.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #117 on: October 24, 2008, 02:09:03 PM »
I have never voted, nor do I read that shit.  If I had a  better life, I would be more likely to care about that, but I am not surprised a related reason made into my care list, dieases and disabilities.
Obama offers you the best deal by far.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #118 on: October 24, 2008, 07:15:42 PM »
Here's one snapshot from a bag of roasted nuts about what they think are the important issues surrounding the upcoming election.
http://www.afa.net/08VG/index.html
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2008, 01:17:21 PM »
Still hard to care, when you have a hardon, and massive  bills  :finger:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous