Educational

Author Topic: Fuck ass silverfish I had to take all my posters down.  (Read 943 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Fuck ass silverfish I had to take all my posters down.
« on: September 14, 2008, 12:15:17 PM »
My room is infested. Silverfish are attracted to paper and when I took one poster down I found those annoying creatures so I got all OCD and took all of them down
and half had silver fish nesting underneath them. They can be very destructive. Our local library lost almost half of their books from them.
Can't wait till winter than my room will be free of them. It's only my room that's affected because it's downstairs and in my closet is the water heater.

Heres what they look like:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverfish 
Park.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Fuck ass silverfish I had to take all my posters down.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 01:42:04 PM »
Yuck :zombiefuck:

I worked on a house a month or  two ago that very time I removed a piece of siding they would scurry away from behind it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 01:57:56 PM »
one studio apartment i lived in had silverfish, made my life hell... they didn't climb the walls though :orly:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 11:20:18 AM »
They have plastic sleeves you could try, should keep them away.

My mom had them, my dad was a packrat with old books. They can be tough to get rid of.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 01:23:46 PM »
they might eat the bluetack or tape if you use sleeves, maybe best to frame them :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 07:39:59 PM »
I heard they sting.  Is that correct?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 08:12:20 PM »
wtf who said that? :zoinks:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 05:06:29 AM »
Yes they sting and crawl all over you in your sleep going in your ears and nose :P

George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 09:31:31 AM »
and have baby stingrays that swim about in your bowels :orly:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 02:39:47 PM »
Yuck, but not as bad as the centipedes in my house, which are actually a danger to human health, if your extremely allergic, otherwise its bite causes mild irritation.  Oh, lets not forget our resident spiders and new resident beetles.  The centipedes may eat the spiders.  My mom stepped on a spider by accident, it was posionous to.  There is a mouse just behind the wall to, its all just lovely.  I would really hate to have one of those insects in my libary, as I have many books on medicine on my shelve, some were gifts, and some I bought.  There is also the psychology book, few intresting things in there.  Wonder if they would eat the pill bottles and the pills I have in my room.  Wouldn't want them to have spirulina with 100 or so nutrients or bee pollen 59 or so nutrients.    Bee pollen has natural steroids to, would hate to see them fuckers more active.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 02:47:59 PM »
Yuck, but not as bad as the centipedes in my house, which are actually a danger to human health, if your extremely allergic, otherwise its bite causes mild irritation.  Oh, lets not forget our resident spiders and new resident beetles.  The centipedes may eat the spiders.  My mom stepped on a spider by accident, it was posionous to.  There is a mouse just behind the wall to, its all just lovely.  I would really hate to have one of those insects in my libary, as I have many books on medicine on my shelve, some were gifts, and some I bought.  There is also the psychology book, few intresting things in there.  Wonder if they would eat the pill bottles and the pills I have in my room.  Wouldn't want them to have spirulina with 100 or so nutrients or bee pollen 59 or so nutrients.    Bee pollen has natural steroids to, would hate to see them fuckers more active.

Do they go in your vagina :o

George Bernard Shaw

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 03:03:04 PM »
Hell I am glad to be a man, don't have to suffer woman problems. :laugh:
I don't like gonads slapping me in the stomach when I am doing aerobics.  Heat reduces fertility, so I suppose there was no better placement for them, even if I wished otherwise.  Sucks where they are, you get them damaged, kicked and that hurts.  Wish there was a better place for them, not saying I am not happy being a man.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 04:54:30 PM »
I don't like gonads slapping me in the stomach when I am doing aerobics.  Heat reduces fertility, so I suppose there was no better placement for them, even if I wished otherwise.  Sucks where they are, you get them damaged, kicked and that hurts.  Wish there was a better place for them, not saying I am not happy being a man.

What's a Meta for?  :gwah:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 02:11:20 PM »

Its really an expression of how my life is now, things I want, but I don't know what direction to take.  I can't do alot either, so just one false move and I fucked it all up.  It makes my head hurt!  Maybe I should date anyone, stay locked up in my house, with my magazines.  It doesn't go away there either.    Women are a pain in the neck.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 03:54:20 AM »

Its really an expression of how my life is now, things I want, but I don't know what direction to take.  I can't do alot either, so just one false move and I fucked it all up.  It makes my head hurt!  Maybe I should date anyone, stay locked up in my house, with my magazines.  It doesn't go away there either.    Women are a pain in the neck.

Look straight up, you might be quick enough to see the point fly over your head.