Author Topic: READ the Disclaimer  (Read 15396 times)

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
Re: READ the Disclaimer
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2012, 08:19:35 AM »
Didn't think so, I'd be little fun if you did; it at work you're getting the fools?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2012, 08:20:58 AM »
Ren:good point.

Boring, pointless shit does so offend me some days:

Callwoman:

It bloody shouldn't either. That is all you have managed in your 10 posts.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2012, 08:22:34 AM »
Didn't think so, I'd be little fun if you did; it at work you're getting the fools?

Yeah. My boss, mainly.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2012, 08:36:03 AM »
Ah, him, still. It's probably not the best time to think about changing employers, over there, either?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2012, 08:49:47 AM »
Boring troll is back?

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2012, 09:00:23 AM »
Who, me? Isn't Kapkao new here?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2012, 09:05:50 AM »
Who, me? Isn't Kapkao new here?

Boring Troll comes in many shapes and sizes, under many screen-names and psuedo-personalities.  They each think they are unique, or special, or interesting, or edgy, but really they are just the latest incarnation of Boring Troll.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2012, 09:07:45 AM »
Occasionally, Kapkao has been known to post vaguely interesting things or others might find his posts amusing, though.

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2012, 09:28:49 AM »
people really are idiots and I feel I will have to punish some of them for being idiots.

:wanker:

Quote from: Al
As this site's (That's I², in case anyone forgot) reputation precedes itself, I post "content-free" nonsense and see little or no reason to aim higher. Flames don't motivate...
Quote from: MLA
Boring troll is back?
I'd also brag about how little flames and trollbait bother me after about 15-something years of experience with them, but there's no point. I do troll sometimes, but mostly... I don't what to expect here. I doubt I'll get a straight answer from anyone, so I'll appreciate any... patience demonstrated towards me while I post nonsense and random memes.

Also... flame away. I enjoy it, cuz it's a refreshing change of pace from having to pretend to be nice and "courteous" to people. ;)
Quote from: Bruce, being moderately irritating again
Occasionally, Kapkao has been known to post vaguely interesting things or others might find his posts amusing, though.
I can think of one thing I haven't done: jump on board SCREAMING IN ALLCAPS JUST LIKE THIS ABOUT HOW SOME BITCH AT ANOTHER BOARD GOT ME BANNED AND BUTTHURT JUST BECAUSE I COULDN'T KEEP MY YAP SHUT ABOUT SOMETHING AND OMFG IT PISSES ME OFFFF!!!!!111one

Nice to see you, too, Bruce.  :yawn:

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2012, 09:35:51 AM »
Ha, I don't mind your fun, Kapkao; said you're unlikely to change, didn't I? l  o  l

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2012, 11:03:16 AM »
people really are idiots and I feel I will have to punish some of them for being idiots.

Sorry, did you have an actual point or was this part of your content-free drivel?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2012, 11:07:16 AM »

Sorry, did you have an actual point or was this part of your content-free drivel?

Boring Troll loves the wanker smilie  :wanker:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2012, 11:08:48 AM »

Boring Troll loves the wanker smilie  :wanker:

Post what you know. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2012, 11:29:17 AM »
Quote from: Al
As this site's (That's I², in case anyone forgot) reputation precedes itself, I post "content-free" nonsense and see little or no reason to aim higher. Flames don't motivate...

I'd also brag about how little flames and trollbait bother me after about 15-something years of experience with them, but there's no point. I do troll sometimes, but mostly... I don't what to expect here. I doubt I'll get a straight answer from anyone, so I'll appreciate any... patience demonstrated towards me while I post nonsense and random memes.

Also... flame away. I enjoy it, cuz it's a refreshing change of pace from having to pretend to be nice and "courteous" to people. ;)
Quote from: Bruce, being moderately irritating again

In case anyone has forgotten? What the fuck are you on about newbie? Post your collection of memes or write dissertions about your love of well hung horses, we really don't care. So long as you are not break TOS you will not get banned. We are neither impressed by your condescension nor your masturbation about your flame-proof indestructability.

Kapkao you are a newbie. That is all. You are new and unknown and unimportnat. in the fullness of time you may come to be associated in the mind of the people as something relevant and maybe even interesting. At the moment you are a collection of pictures and textual gibberish.

Chillout and don't worry. Hang around and look in and see who is who and what. As I said, I think you will fit in fine. I personally don't care much for you but that said i think you personally are not a bad fit here and i think once you get pre-conceptions out the way that you will like this place and regardless of my peraonal opinions you will be fine here and enjoy it.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:46:01 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2012, 11:44:31 AM »
You're probably right about the preconceptions, tbh & I'm sure Kapkao'll fit in pretty well here, soon enough!