Author Topic: Dunc is a fucktard  (Read 14180 times)

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
Re: Dunc is a fucktard
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 08:12:22 AM »
THUS SPRACH THE CHOSEN ONE   :eyelash:
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 09:05:20 AM »
:kitten: :hair:

youv'e been dumped for Calandale.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 09:16:49 AM »

you're still wasting your time sending me PMs. I told you I don't read them.
Carry on though.
 :hahaha:
batcat

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 09:18:48 AM »

you're still wasting your time sending me PMs. I told you I don't read them.
Carry on though.
 :hahaha:
Oooh, can we ban him for stalking...  :evillaugh:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 09:28:54 AM »
His girlfriend dumped him. Said she doesn't want a bipolar fuck screwing things up for her. Says Calandale would be a more mature option, so she dumped Kosmo for him. She told me to tell him to keep up the treatment and she hopes he will get better. She liked the old Kosmo better before he went nuts. Besides, having a goldne shower from the Tower of power might give her a new outlook on life. Seeing as she's been pretty well depressed since Kosmo changed. Good decision.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 10:11:04 AM »
His girlfriend dumped him. Said she doesn't want a bipolar fuck screwing things up for her. Says Calandale would be a more mature option, so she dumped Kosmo for him. She told me to tell him to keep up the treatment and she hopes he will get better. She liked the old Kosmo better before he went nuts. Besides, having a goldne shower from the Tower of power might give her a new outlook on life. Seeing as she's been pretty well depressed since Kosmo changed. Good decision.

I've not had a girlfriend for eight years. :((
batcat

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 12:45:02 PM »

I think he means me.  I was wondering when he'd get sick of me lecturing him on zomg about his silly tantrums.  I don't appreciate him calling you, Dunc & Mel vile names and saying disgusting things about your families.

I know I'm not your girlfriend, but sometimes I wish I were!  :zoinks:  But I'm married, and too old for you.  And not pretty enough.  Plus, I live too far away, and I'd definitely be the type to get on your nerves a bit.  Such is life.  :'(

Hope that didn't embarrass you!  Still friends?

I think I'm starting to see why some people enjoy winding this TCO guy up!  :laugh:

hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

duncvis

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 01:04:25 PM »
It's nice to see the party's still going strong. :party: :fiveshots: :rock:

Seriously, where the fuck did you find this guy? Fucko's World of Clowns?  :lol:

Btw, 'Jolly Despot' was IRONY, you dumb fuck. I wouldn't expect you to have got it though, considering your third grade reading comprehenshun.

I hope you hold your breath waiting for me to board that plane so you can make me cry for my mummy.

Big talk you got thar.   :green:

And I'm enjoying taking the piss out of you for being such a big girl's blouse about electrons. Jesus wept man, could you be any more butthurt? Someone changed your username and shit - fuck me, let's go off on one and have a tantrum.

For such a big man you sure are a sensitive little daffodil, aren't you?  :hahaha:

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 01:14:02 PM »

I think he means me.  I was wondering when he'd get sick of me lecturing him on zomg about his silly tantrums.  I don't appreciate him calling you, Dunc & Mel vile names and saying disgusting things about your families.

I know I'm not your girlfriend, but sometimes I wish I were!  :zoinks:  But I'm married, and too old for you.  And not pretty enough.  Plus, I live too far away, and I'd definitely be the type to get on your nerves a bit.  Such is life.  :'(

Hope that didn't embarrass you!  Still friends?

I think I'm starting to see why some people enjoy winding this TCO guy up!  :laugh:

I only read the first sentence of his post.

I wouldn't worry about his insults and tripe - it gives him something to do with his time.

You're not too old nor too pretty enough either. Everyone gets on my nerves a bit sometimes: there is no special type.  :laugh:
Sure we're still friends.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 01:16:28 PM by PIGSHIT »
batcat

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 02:58:37 PM »
:popcorn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 05:54:02 PM »
dunc:  :penis: :moon: :poop:

Kosmo:  :wanker: :anal:

Hardon:  :flo:

Damned Village:  :fos:

Me:  :LMAO:

Get used to it.

duncvis

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 05:58:24 PM »
And you Sir, are a waste of my precious bandwidth. Now get the fuck off my internets.  :orly:

sincerely,
God

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 06:01:53 PM »
is that your best? Fuck, what a weak effort.

:shark:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »
Cute cat...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 06:51:09 PM »
It's the closest you'll ever get to pussy.