Author Topic: Dunc is a fucktard  (Read 14176 times)

The_Chosen_One

Dunc is a fucktard
« on: September 03, 2008, 05:41:05 AM »
Yep, and here's why. He has a go at me for bagging a shit site like Damned Village, a site that likes to fuck with its members. That site is run by a bunch of fucking losers such as peabrain, Hadron, Thagomizer and several others, and dunc helped set them up. I was invited to join there by peabrain, and so did expecting it to be another site like here or zOMG. Then I spotted Kosmo, and noticed he was posting half lucid material. So I bagged him in the attempt to get a reasonable response. What did I get? A fuckstck like Shleed changed my user details and decided with the rest to play some stupid game. And all of this went back to a meltdown Kosmo had over a site like Wankplanet being mentioned. Then the other fucktards weighed in because I deleted my account, and bagged their pissweak site here, which I was entitled to do.

Now where does dunc fit in to this you may ask? Well, he decided to start in with some bullshit saying I was a prick for going after them, and carrying on like he had sand in his vagina or something. So I decided to make a 'wtf?' comment. Then the little arsewipe decides to carry on with even more shit. Just because he happened to co-found this site doesn't make him king of the fucking internet, all it makes him is just another bunch of electrons on a network. Just another retarded moron who likes to antagonize others and who wanks off when he gets a laff riot at other people;s expense. I'd like to meet this fuckstick in real life, then I'd get an idea of what a retarded little gimp he really is. But being the internet, all his bravado and his tough guy act is in his online persona, and IRL he is probably a weedy little shitwad with a feral wife and shiity little kids who is on unemployment benefits or is within an ace of losing his job at McDonalds or some shit place. Tough guy? No, all piss and vinegar. All chicken and whine. Next time he leaves home he'll be wearing his wife's fishnets and suspenders, being the pussy faggot he is. Don't forget your handbag, dearie. And the tampons the next time you decide to say saomething. Nobody wants to see a menstrual flow in public. So if you want to have a go at me, dearie, at least have the balls to book an airline ticket. Or if you can't scrape together the dough, fuck off back to kindergarten with the rest of the kiddies and play hide the sausage like we know you want to.

And if you do decide to get one, bring the rest of the circus freaks.... er family. I could do with a good laugh. Hell, I might even get some Jaffas and popcorn.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 08:07:30 AM by odeon »

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Dunc is a fucktard
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 06:57:16 AM »

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 07:57:12 AM »
Yep, that about descibes Dunc's outfit. Hadron's hasn't quite got to that stage. He is still suckling his mother's udder.

duncvis

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 10:32:07 AM »
This just gets better.  :zoinks:

Its nice to know I've pissed you off so much - you really are a good source of entertainment. Well, if you're determined to keep making an arse of yourself I won't piss on your bonfire - I hope you come up with some new material soon though cos the repetition is starting to get a bit dull. you never know, one of your stabs in the dark might actually be a bit more on target.  :darnit:

In all seriousness, I only pick on folk who deserve it. You make sweeping, intolerant, ill-informed diatribes all over this place - you're a braincell-free bile spouter. So now I'm laughing at you. Start a main event topic if you like; I couldn't give a toss. It's not like you're likely to score any points with that blindfold on anyway.  :LMAO:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 05:39:11 PM »
And given that you're a braincell short of an amoeba, I doubt that there's any reason why anyone would bother reading your shit either, you fucked up worm. It wasn't any business of your wading into an argument about a poxy flea-bitten cesspool of a site like theirs, but oh no, you had to stcik your beak in where it wasn't wanted. Like the neighbourhood gossip who has her ear pinned to the window so she can go tell her friends down at the local knitting circle. Fuckwit. Had you kept your mouth shut and bothered to read the facts before opening that cavernous gob of yours, you would have realised that it wasn't a joke what peabrain and his cohorts did; it was a personal attack on someone who they invited to join their forum. So fucking what if I had a go at their retarde friend? Can't he stcik up for himself anymore? He proved what a real cunt he was over on Soph's forum, and fucked with me here, well I gave it back to him and none of you shitbags liked it. They sy insects stick together in swarms, well you lot gathered around like maggots. And becuase you weighed in where you weren't wanted, you copped it as well. Now you think with your tough boy attitude you can push me around. How about meeting up IRL so I can really get stuck into you? No, you'd be too fucking gutless, seeing as all your bullshit is being sppouted by some pathetic geek behind a keyboard. Your website name is more tha apt, given that all you post IS drivel, and about the only redeeming feature you have is when you aren't posting at all. All you so called tough guys really make me laugh, all ready to post anything they want on a fucking forum; but when someone decides to challenge their little heirarchy or their bullshit opinions, they decide to act like even bigger arseholes and threaten with even more bullshit bravado. As I said, either get off your arse and do a proper job, or fuck off and bother some other poor cunt. Pissweak trolls like you are a dime a dozen, and about as useful as piece of cowshit lying in a field. Actually, in your case I'd say the shit has more charm. You pronounced yourself boss, and me nothing, so that would make you boss over nothing. And it's what you've been coming back at me with every time - nothing. You might try and say that 'nothing can be a pretty cool hand', but you ain't fucking Paul Newman, and this ain't Hollywood. So pull your head out of your arse, gimp, and step into the real world. Or is that too damn hard for an attention seeking austistic spazz like you to handle?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 06:36:44 PM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 08:15:42 PM »

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 11:12:06 PM »
Ready for the Main Event!

:jerry:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 11:14:13 PM by wandrew »
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 11:25:19 PM »

I think you've got the wrong person.  ;D

:plus: I love people who can hang shit on themselves.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 01:21:50 AM »
Now here's the kicker. I ani't going, not til I'm ready to go. I know you are full of piss and vinegar, but you are leaking like a sieve.

:wanker:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 04:45:32 AM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 05:14:43 AM »

Hadron alluding to the fact he is the youngest on the forum.
He is a big boy now and has taken his nappy off...... :poop: ....ooooppss
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 05:25:27 AM »

/////////////////BLOCK OF TEXT///////////////////////////

I'm glad I don't hear the voices in your head.
 :GA:
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 06:21:10 AM »
 :flo:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 07:56:55 AM »

Hadron alluding to the fact he is the youngest on the forum.
He is a big boy now and has taken his nappy off...... :poop: ....ooooppss
At least it isn't a poopy dipey which I suppose means he is still full of shite. I might add that anybody who calls themselves "Jolly Despot" has a serious pretentiousness problem. I mean, who would call themselves such a wankerous name unless they really were the biggest  :wanker: of all time? It really is quite risible  :evillaugh: