Author Topic: Dunc is a fucktard  (Read 14230 times)

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
Re: Dunc is a fucktard
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2008, 09:19:27 PM »
fuck fuck fuckity fuck Jesus to shit Jesus to buttfucking shit!!!!

There. I feel better.  :P
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2008, 12:56:08 AM »
what's a sook?   ???

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2008, 01:16:09 AM »
Look it up, or are you too dense? Jesus, that explains why only Australians are the true intelligent species; all the rest are prehistoric Cro Magnons still trying to work out the wheel.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2008, 01:49:38 AM »
Look it up, or are you too dense? Jesus, that explains why only Australians are the true intelligent species; all the rest are prehistoric Cro Magnons still trying to work out the wheel.

The Urban Dictionary list seven possible definitions of "sook":

1.  sook  150 up, 22 down
 to sulk, crack a sad and act like a big fat baby when you odn't get your own way.
sam had a sook when claire wouldn't sleep with him.
by lala Aug 24, 2003 email it 0 comments 

2.  Sook  11 up, 3 down
 An Australian slang term used to indicate another person is soft, easily upset, or just a plain pussy.
Joe: I'm in so much pain right now, I've got such a bad bruise on my knee.
Bob: *Looks at Joe's Knee* You call that a bruise, don't be such a sook, my dick has had bigger bruises on it than that.
John: Yeah Joe you fucking pussy, don't be such a sook.
cry-baby pussy poofter estrogen bleeder sissy
by BlokefromAus Jun 17, 2008 email it 0 comments 

3.  sook  3 up, 16 down
 Female Chesapeake bay blue crab
bubba throw them sooks in the wheel
sook crab jimmy chesapeake bay
by Chainsaw Charlie Nov 6, 2007 email it 0 comments 

4.  Sook  1 up, 17 down
 A term meaning screw off, shut up, or leave oneself alone.
Hey Jack could you get me a glass of water? Sook, get it yourself. OR, Hey Marcus take a shower. Sook, I just showered yesterday
shut up fuck off leave me alone fuck yourself suck it
by Superkansaskid Jan 13, 2008 email it 0 comments 

5.  sook  26 up, 51 down
 Scottish word meaning "suck" but used as a noun - implies someone who is sucking or sooking up to someone else. A sook is a brown-noser.
You told the boss you liked her shoes just to make her like you. You're such a sook.
by Kirsten Aug 26, 2004 email it 0 comments 

6.  sook  5 up, 54 down
 a long toenail that needs trimming. Not pronounced "oo" but more like a short "u".
Ralph has a sook, because when Ralph took off his shoe you could see that his sooks had worn a hole in his sock.
a long toenail that needs
by bread infection Jan 2, 2006 email it 0 comments 

7.  sook  9 up, 59 down
 To suck very very badly
"Yo, man Jay-Z SOOKS!!!"
by Geo Jul 22, 2003 email it 0 comments 

You think that people are trying to drive you away from here, but on how many fora could you insult almost everyone there in such an over the top way and not be banned?

I like you and I think that you are an interesting person when you are not trying to insult everyone like some internet tough guy.

You think that Dunc (who I happen to respect and admire) is a "fucktard," his wife and beautiful children are "bushpigs," and you think that we are all "prehistoric Cro Magnons" "fucking sooks" with "shit attention spans."

You think that the whole I2 spirit is fucked anyway, that we are all nonces because of the state of Intensity, and that Australians are the only "true intelligent species."

If this is how you handle your disagreements on other fora, then Intensity might be your only refuge.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2008, 02:18:51 AM »
On other fora I don't get treated like shit, except for Wankplanet and Damned Village. AFF isn't that much in the way of action, so I don't bother there. zOMG is the best so far because virtually everyone gets along and the only shit that occurs is when some wanker from another site goes there to fuck things up. Calandale's site seems OK, but I haven't been there much. The point is moot anyway. I bite back when I see fuckwits trying to push me or people I respect like Sir Les around, and when they keep up with their shit and won't acknowledge responsibility for their bullshit, they deserve even more. I couldn't care less if everyone thought dunc or Kosmo were the most charming men on Earth. To me, they are just 2 more fucked up tossers playing with themselves while pushing other people around. People they know fucking nothing about in the slightest. You'd probably say you'd have handled the damnedVillage bullshit differently. I'm not you, and I don't take people fucking with me lightly. I respect those who respect me, and if they fuck around, then they don't deserve anything in return. Aspies are meant to be intelligent and mature - from what i've seen here the inverse seems to be true. As I said, I came here because I thought this site had promise, and being as it was a free speech site where you could say what you wanted, it was meant to be far better than Wanplanet. Obviously the warning about having 'bottle' was meant to mena there would be action. So I provided my own. People here whinged about being kicked from Wankplanet - so did I, but bagged them. People got stuck into prats like Delusionist and bob cos they were wankers - so did I. What did I get in return? A fucking drugged out bipolar fuck who can't talk coherently at the best of times starting up some shit because he couldn't handle Wankplanet being mentioned. Why me? Why not every other turd that did it? Cos he is a fucking dickwad who thought I was an easy target. Then he tries to fuck up Soph's site, and gets the bums rush after creating 7 sockpuppets and fucking around there. I get invited to peabrain's site, see Kosmoid there, and called him out on that shit. Shleed and the rest fucked my account, so I left. then the immature fucks cracked it here cos I bagged their Utopia, which you warned me about anyway. Then dunc stuck his big beak in where it wasn't wanted, cos I had heard nothing before from him. So I posted the comment in the 'WTF?' thread. Then the fucktard decides to play the big boy and use his so called wit and flair to push me around. So I bit back. So to me, this just proves that these people I'm dealing with here are just one step from being certified, and if it were real life, they'd all be in hospital on life support.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 02:22:08 AM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2008, 02:20:33 AM »

lots to choose from, according to callaway's post (and thanks, callaway :-* ).

so which one am i, then?

btw, most white aussies were crims transported out from here, so don't get too superior on us, eh?  :smarty:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2008, 02:25:43 AM »

so which one am i, then?

btw, most white aussies were crims transported out from here, so don't get too superior on us, eh?  :smarty:

1, 2 & 4.

The best of the Brits were transported to Australia. Since they've gone, there isn't much left in the gene pool to worry about.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2008, 02:29:11 AM »

so which one am i, then?

1, 2 & 4.

thank you for the clarification.  :)

The best of the Brits were transported to Australia.

"best"?  ah, i fear our definitions of "best" are different, then.

Since they've gone, there isn't much left in the gene pool to worry about.

then why are you worrying?

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2008, 04:48:15 AM »
On other fora I don't get treated like shit, except for Wankplanet and Damned Village. AFF isn't that much in the way of action, so I don't bother there. zOMG is the best so far because virtually everyone gets along and the only shit that occurs is when some wanker from another site goes there to fuck things up. Calandale's site seems OK, but I haven't been there much. The point is moot anyway. I bite back when I see fuckwits trying to push me or people I respect like Sir Les around, and when they keep up with their shit and won't acknowledge responsibility for their bullshit, they deserve even more. I couldn't care less if everyone thought dunc or Kosmo were the most charming men on Earth. To me, they are just 2 more fucked up tossers playing with themselves while pushing other people around. People they know fucking nothing about in the slightest. You'd probably say you'd have handled the damnedVillage bullshit differently. I'm not you, and I don't take people fucking with me lightly. I respect those who respect me, and if they fuck around, then they don't deserve anything in return. Aspies are meant to be intelligent and mature - from what i've seen here the inverse seems to be true. As I said, I came here because I thought this site had promise, and being as it was a free speech site where you could say what you wanted, it was meant to be far better than Wanplanet. Obviously the warning about having 'bottle' was meant to mena there would be action. So I provided my own. People here whinged about being kicked from Wankplanet - so did I, but bagged them. People got stuck into prats like Delusionist and bob cos they were wankers - so did I. What did I get in return? A fucking drugged out bipolar fuck who can't talk coherently at the best of times starting up some shit because he couldn't handle Wankplanet being mentioned. Why me? Why not every other turd that did it? Cos he is a fucking dickwad who thought I was an easy target. Then he tries to fuck up Soph's site, and gets the bums rush after creating 7 sockpuppets and fucking around there. I get invited to peabrain's site, see Kosmoid there, and called him out on that shit. Shleed and the rest fucked my account, so I left. then the immature fucks cracked it here cos I bagged their Utopia, which you warned me about anyway. Then dunc stuck his big beak in where it wasn't wanted, cos I had heard nothing before from him. So I posted the comment in the 'WTF?' thread. Then the fucktard decides to play the big boy and use his so called wit and flair to push me around. So I bit back. So to me, this just proves that these people I'm dealing with here are just one step from being certified, and if it were real life, they'd all be in hospital on life support.
PROTIP: use paragraphs.
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2008, 05:16:30 AM »
Protitp: learn to fucking read, areshole.

duncvis

« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2008, 10:55:21 AM »
portpi: larn too fukcing type. or does your head-cock keep getting in the way?  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2008, 02:47:10 PM »

The Australians may well be truly intelligent but you certainly try your best to bring the figures down.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2008, 02:49:08 PM »

This one was bloody hilarious, but then it got even better, when I noticed that you had actually edited it later. :LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2008, 07:09:17 PM »
All fact, dipshit.

And besides, I don't talk in paragraphs, or is that another fucked up aspie trait amongst you 'tards?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2008, 10:04:31 PM »
All fact, dipshit.

And besides, I don't talk in paragraphs, or is that another fucked up aspie trait amongst you 'tards?

It is easier for some of us to read long posts if the posts have more white space sort of like this, The Chosen One. 

On other fora I don't get treated like shit, except for Wankplanet and Damned Village. AFF isn't that much in the way of action, so I don't bother there. zOMG is the best so far because virtually everyone gets along and the only shit that occurs is when some wanker from another site goes there to fuck things up. Calandale's site seems OK, but I haven't been there much. The point is moot anyway.

I bite back when I see fuckwits trying to push me or people I respect like Sir Les around, and when they keep up with their shit and won't acknowledge responsibility for their bullshit, they deserve even more. I couldn't care less if everyone thought dunc or Kosmo were the most charming men on Earth. To me, they are just 2 more fucked up tossers playing with themselves while pushing other people around. People they know fucking nothing about in the slightest.

You'd probably say you'd have handled the damnedVillage bullshit differently. I'm not you, and I don't take people fucking with me lightly. I respect those who respect me, and if they fuck around, then they don't deserve anything in return. Aspies are meant to be intelligent and mature - from what i've seen here the inverse seems to be true.

As I said, I came here because I thought this site had promise, and being as it was a free speech site where you could say what you wanted, it was meant to be far better than Wanplanet. Obviously the warning about having 'bottle' was meant to mean there would be action. So I provided my own. People here whinged about being kicked from Wankplanet - so did I, but bagged them. People got stuck into prats like Delusionist and bob cos they were wankers - so did I.

What did I get in return? A fucking drugged out bipolar fuck who can't talk coherently at the best of times starting up some shit because he couldn't handle Wankplanet being mentioned. Why me? Why not every other turd that did it? Cos he is a fucking dickwad who thought I was an easy target. Then he tries to fuck up Soph's site, and gets the bums rush after creating 7 sockpuppets and fucking around there.

I get invited to peabrain's site, see Kosmoid there, and called him out on that shit. Shleed and the rest fucked my account, so I left. then the immature fucks cracked it here cos I bagged their Utopia, which you warned me about anyway. Then dunc stuck his big beak in where it wasn't wanted, cos I had heard nothing before from him. So I posted the comment in the 'WTF?' thread. Then the fucktard decides to play the big boy and use his so called wit and flair to push me around. So I bit back. So to me, this just proves that these people I'm dealing with here are just one step from being certified, and if it were real life, they'd all be in hospital on life support.

I don't think that I would have joined Peaguy's site even with an invitation, but you were not here when they were using their "admin powers" to change other people's profiles like I was, so you may not have known about them doing that.  I think that perhaps I don't take most insults as seriously as you seem to.