Author Topic: Dunc is a fucktard  (Read 14213 times)

duncvis

Re: Dunc is a fucktard
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2008, 09:16:12 AM »
Hey, fucktards, just ban me then. Obvious you can't, because that makes you like Wankplanet. Free speech? Bullshit more like it. Unless you are in with 'the crowd', you are fucked. I'll do what I want, thankyou, so if you don't like it, you can alway fuck dunc and the other retards. I'm not here to be nice to anyone, so if you don't like it, get some Demerol and get some help.

:hahaha:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2008, 09:16:41 AM »
dunc:  :penis: :moon: :poop:

Kosmo:  :wanker: :anal:

Hardon:  :flo:

Damned Village:  :fos:

Me:  :LMAO:

Get used to it.

i feel left out.  :'(

Lucifer    :witch1:

better now

:-*

i feel so luuuuuuuuurved up.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2008, 09:43:28 AM »
I'm considering removing the right to lock topics, and you're providing me with all the arguments I need.

Yay :green: Do it Odeon. Please do it :evillaugh:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2008, 09:46:08 AM »
No normal person would come within cooee of here, and it's only cos your all Aspies that anyone is bothering to post at all. I came here to see what was up, and cos there were one or two people I knew from other places. Pity they are the only ones worth talking to. Since I've been here, I've copped nothing but bullshit from those intent on pushing me out, so as far as I'm concerned, they can all go fuck themselves with a sharp stick.

All this... but in the end he cannot resist us and ends up staying for more and more of the same. :eyelash:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2008, 12:25:22 PM »
I'm considering removing the right to lock topics, and you're providing me with all the arguments I need.

nah.  it's just another way for silly billies to prove their, er, silly billyness, and then we can all take the piss.   >:D

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2008, 12:56:08 PM »
Hey, fucktards, just ban me then. Obvious you can't, because that makes you like Wankplanet. Free speech? Bullshit more like it. Unless you are in with 'the crowd', you are fucked. I'll do what I want, thankyou, so if you don't like it, you can alway fuck dunc and the other retards. I'm not here to be nice to anyone, so if you don't like it, get some Demerol and get some help.

It's fucking obvious a certain amount of fuckwits around here don't want me here, and they know that the only way to get rid of me is to hound me from here. You arsefucks brought it on yourselves, and have made this site into one of the biggest laughing stocks on the net. No normal person would come within cooee of here, and it's only cos your all Aspies that anyone is bothering to post at all. I came here to see what was up, and cos there were one or two people I knew from other places. Pity they are the only ones worth talking to. Since I've been here, I've copped nothing but bullshit from those intent on pushing me out, so as far as I'm concerned, they can all go fuck themselves with a sharp stick. As I said in another post, no more Mr Nice Guy, and if you don't like how I play the game, get yourselves a life.

FFS, do something about that stick up your arse, will you? Clearly you're in pain.

Anyway, you won't get banned unless you try to hack the server or something equally stupid. I'd suggest you to calm down, make your peace, and write shorter paragraphs.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2008, 12:56:59 PM »

Considering it. The ask away threads aren't used for anything particularly sensitive these days anyway.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2008, 12:58:06 PM »

nah.  it's just another way for silly billies to prove their, er, silly billyness, and then we can all take the piss.   >:D

There's no need to lock topics, IMO, and especially not if people are going to abuse the right.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2008, 01:03:44 PM »
suit yourself.

i just don't think it's something to get my knickers in a twist about, especially as removing that right will inevitably lead to all those numpties who are inclined screaming "despot!" etc.  ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2008, 01:04:30 PM »
I don't really care. I think it's fun to remove the lock. ;D

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2008, 01:17:57 PM »
/shrugs.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2008, 01:19:56 PM »
Exactly. I just disapprove of the whole thing.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2008, 01:34:56 PM »

part and parcel of the whole I2 spirit, though, i suspect.  i really can't get too excited about it, either way.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2008, 01:42:45 PM »

part and parcel of the whole I2 spirit, though, i suspect.  i really can't get too excited about it, either way.

I think the ability to lock your threads goes against the I2 spirit, but that's just me. Maybe I'm wrong.

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2008, 06:43:41 PM »
Perrsonally the whole I2 spirit is fucked anyway. Shorter paragraphs eh? Can't you fucktards read anything longer than two sentences? I've heard Aspies had shit attention spans; obviously that proves it. I write what i fucking feel like, and if you can't take it, go form a line behind the nearest wall and bash your fucking heads against it, you fucking sooks. Superior minds, bullshit. Superior nothing. I piss on all this crap about how you arseholes are so much better than everyone else. Society already thinks you are a bunch of losers and dorks, try proving them wrong by NOT setting yourselves above them. Given that so called intellect, I'm sure that you could have worked it out. Obviously by the state of this forum, you've all proved what nonces you really are. You cunts really do belong on WrongPlanet, because Earth and society in general are never going to be your speed.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 07:01:42 PM by The_Chosen_One »