Author Topic: Dunc is a fucktard  (Read 14247 times)

TheoK

Re: Dunc is a fucktard
« Reply #240 on: June 04, 2009, 01:46:41 PM »
That's a very private question, Lit, so I don't really want to answer it here. However, if you have followed I2 for a while, you should know a bit about (some of) my particular difficulties.

But remember what they say? If you've met one aspie, you've met just that, one aspie.

You're not intellectually disabled, not economically and not socially. You don't like lots of people, but that's not very unusual. You have headache and sleep problems, but that has nothing to do with AS per se.

Why not just admit that "disabled" in connection with AS is just another insulting ruler technique? Becasue that's what it is. That's a way for the shrinks to earn their living and the ones in charge to stigmatize another group of people.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2009, 01:57:37 PM »
That's a very private question, Lit, so I don't really want to answer it here. However, if you have followed I2 for a while, you should know a bit about (some of) my particular difficulties.

But remember what they say? If you've met one aspie, you've met just that, one aspie.
In all honesty, this is a private site more or less. I am intrigued in all honesty as to what your difficulties are beyond AS. More interestingly, what are you embarrassed / ashamed of here, probably for no good reason either.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2009, 01:58:40 PM »

You're not intellectually disabled, not economically and not socially. You don't like lots of people, but that's not very unusual. You have headache and sleep problems, but that has nothing to do with AS per se.

Why not just admit that "disabled" in connection with AS is just another insulting ruler technique? Becasue that's what it is. That's a way for the shrinks to earn their living and the ones in charge to stigmatize another group of people.
More like the ones in charge see us as a threat, so hide behind the social system. Those who doubt it really only need to look at where that has happened in their own histories.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2009, 02:12:13 PM »

I guess you just hit that reading comprehension problem of yours again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2009, 02:13:34 PM »

Hadron doesn't think so. But he probably less intelligent that you, like I am. On the other hand he's 100 times more honest.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2009, 02:14:57 PM »

In all honesty, this is a private site more or less. I am intrigued in all honesty as to what your difficulties are beyond AS. More interestingly, what are you embarrassed / ashamed of here, probably for no good reason either.

I'm not embarrassed or ashamed, but I am a realist. I'm also a private person and will not post anything I deem too private here.

As for how private this site is, please, Hadron, I didn't think you were that naive.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2009, 02:16:19 PM »

Hadron doesn't think so. But he probably less intelligent that you, like I am. On the other hand he's 100 times more honest.

Hadron doesn't think *what*?

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #247 on: June 04, 2009, 02:27:15 PM »

I'm not embarrassed or ashamed, but I am a realist. I'm also a private person and will not post anything I deem too private here.

As for how private this site is, please, Hadron, I didn't think you were that naive.
Its very private if people cannot tag what you say to your real life. So with respect to myself, its about as private as a conversation with a cat.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #248 on: June 05, 2009, 04:04:21 PM »

Only one, in fact. 

I don't blame you for not answering fully. What a presumptuous question, indeed.
I have mentioned a few of the big things  (and some culminations of smaller things), but I will not talk about the things that are almost too small to find, which have played "make or break" on me every single day I have lived. Those are mine.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #249 on: June 05, 2009, 04:07:04 PM »

:asthing:   <<<<<<<  Hardon

:lol:  <<<<<<<  ME
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #250 on: June 05, 2009, 04:26:28 PM »

Only one, in fact. 

I don't blame you for not answering fully. What a presumptuous question, indeed.
I have mentioned a few of the big things  (and some culminations of smaller things), but I will not talk about the things that are almost too small to find, which have played "make or break" on me every single day I have lived. Those are mine.

Still, as for me, a lot of it is there if people want to know what kind of problems I have. Not that I'll ever understand why they would want to know...

It's almost funny, you know. I would much rather have done without most of the stuff my dx brought. It's bizarre that some would question what I am solely based on what I avoid retelling here.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #251 on: June 05, 2009, 04:52:52 PM »

Only one, in fact. 

Still, as for me, a lot of it is there if people want to know what kind of problems I have. Not that I'll ever understand why they would want to know...

It's almost funny, you know. I would much rather have done without most of the stuff my dx brought. It's bizarre that some would question what I am solely based on what I avoid retelling here.

I have mostly given up finding peer.

That is a large part of the reason I came here. Yeah, I was bored, but hoping that something would "click"  in some way with others.

Fucking romantic, still, I am.

:D

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #252 on: June 05, 2009, 04:55:14 PM »
Did you find anyone close to your expectations?

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #253 on: June 05, 2009, 05:08:46 PM »

:lol:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #254 on: June 05, 2009, 05:13:29 PM »
...or are you just a sucker for lost causes? :P

- Albert Einstein