Educational

Author Topic: ask danlo anything  (Read 3469 times)

Scrapheap

Re: ask danlo anything
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2007, 11:19:59 PM »
You'll be dead in a minute if you do not stop correcting me at what I already know. It was supposed to be a gag, you twat.

You keep screwing up twit.  ::) If you knew Zed was dead, why did'nt you say so ?? ?? ??

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2007, 04:11:48 AM »
I heard you are working in a mine somewhere in WA at the moment with your brother Danlo?

Can you confirm that.
I am also confused. Assuming you meant to put a comma before "Danlo", I cannot confirm that, heh. I am currently manufacturing caravans. I plan to get around to working on the mines eventually. And I now have 2 brothers working on mines. One is currently in Zimbabwe or some other African country, can't remember which. The other is a ticketed electrician. I'm too dumb to do either, hehe.

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2007, 04:12:33 AM »
Was going to say something, danlo, but you got there first.

Did you work today? In this heat? I am hoping you did not.
Yeah, worked yesterday and today. Will be working tomorrow too, hehe. Heat isn't so bad once you get used to it. I sure do still prefer the cooler weather though, hehe.

Teejay

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2007, 01:01:42 PM »

I am also confused. Assuming you meant to put a comma before "Danlo", I cannot confirm that, heh. I am currently manufacturing caravans. I plan to get around to working on the mines eventually. And I now have 2 brothers working on mines. One is currently in Zimbabwe or some other African country, can't remember which. The other is a ticketed electrician. I'm too dumb to do either, hehe.

I forgot to put the comma before Danlo, sorry my writing is far from perfect.

The_P

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2007, 09:55:19 AM »
I heard you are working in a mine somewhere in WA at the moment with your brother Danlo?

Can you confirm that.

But you're too much of a pro at to piss people off on the internet, tee-fucking-hee-hee.

The_P

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2007, 02:00:13 PM »
Can we see a photo of you?

Scrapheap

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2007, 02:03:28 PM »
Here's a pic of danlo...

[attachment deleted by admin]

The_P

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2007, 02:03:57 PM »
:laugh:

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2007, 09:36:28 AM »
You're just jealous, Scrapheap. You wish you could look that good. Life can't be easy looking like the asscrack of a fat fuck taking a dump. Tell me, do you smell as bad, too?

The_P

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2007, 09:38:18 AM »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2007, 06:33:14 PM »
You're just jealous, Scrapheap. You wish you could look that good. Life can't be easy looking like the asscrack of a fat fuck taking a dump. Tell me, do you smell as bad, too?
ha.

i will now call him crackheap!
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2007, 09:15:48 PM »

Scratch & sniff tosser!!  :moon: