Educational

Author Topic: ask danlo anything  (Read 3468 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
ask danlo anything
« on: July 20, 2006, 09:34:38 AM »
ok, it seems like the down low man likes attention.  but is so lazy that he would rather have someone do his dirty work for him.

so since we are anti social misfits, maybe we can ask inappropriate questions.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
Re: ask danlo anything
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 09:35:13 AM »
when did you first learn that you were a self absorbed arse?
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 10:01:18 AM »
Do you get off on being a smug little cunt?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 10:09:30 AM »
"so since we are anti social misfits, maybe we can ask inappropriate questions."

Speak for yourself Mc Fagger!  I am not sure if that was sarchasim or not, considerig the disability.  Please don't start a hijacking, I kidd, perhaps Danlo will get a laugh out of this.

What part of a woman's body auroses you the most?

Could you handle a woman blindfolding you and fucking the crap out of you?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Eamonn

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 11:32:46 AM »
What's brain damage like? I havent tried it before.

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 12:56:24 AM »
when did you first learn that you were a self absorbed arse?
I'm a self-absorbed arse? That's news to me.

I've never been a smug little cunt, so I can't say if I would or wouldn't get off. I do enjoy being me, though, for I'm not a loser whose only idea of a good time is to sit on the internet and talk to retards. But then, when impressing retards is the only thing you're good at, I guess there isn't a lot else to do, is there dunc?

You should try it, Eamonn. Less dribble comes out of the mouth of the brain damaged, than it does out of yours. It'd be a definate improvement. Looking at it in comparison, I'd say brain damage is a hell of a lot better than being you. If you want a hand, I'm sure there's no shortage of people offering to help.

peegai

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 04:08:00 AM »
You should try it, Eamonn. Less dribble comes out of the mouth of the brain damaged, than it does out of yours. It'd be a definate improvement. Looking at it in comparison, I'd say brain damage is a hell of a lot better than being you. If you want a hand, I'm sure there's no shortage of people offering to help.

That post made me laugh, so I'm giving +1 to Dhanlow for that one.

peegai

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 04:17:57 AM »
I've never been a smug little cunt, so I can't say if I would or wouldn't get off. I do enjoy being me, though, for I'm not a loser whose only idea of a good time is to sit on the internet and talk to retards.

Oh, the fucking irony, Mr. fellow retard!  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 09:25:02 AM »
ok danlo, i like you, you like you.  lets begin there and ask some real questions.

what do you do to earn a living?
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 04:49:44 PM »
I've never been a smug little cunt,

really? you didn't know thats exactly how you come across? maybe you are autistic.  ;)

I'm not a loser whose only idea of a good time is to sit on the internet and talk to retards. But then, when impressing retards is the only thing you're good at, I guess there isn't a lot else to do, is there dunc?

you're asking the wrong person there... perhaps if you're going to attempt to insult someone with a life, it would be a good idea to find something out about them first.  :laugh:

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2006, 05:25:37 AM »
really? you didn't know thats exactly how you come across? maybe you are autistic.  ;)
The only cure for stupidity, is logic, so here's some for you. "Smug little cunt" is a point of view, who you perceive as being a smug little cunt, may not be perceived as one by another person. I don't perceive myself as being a smug little cunt, therefore in response to your question, I had only one recourse. Your question did not ask if I knew whether I came across as a smug little cunt to you, for it is fairly obvious by your question that I do. Perhaps you should ask the right questions, and stop trying to offload your own stupidity onto someone else.

you're asking the wrong person there... perhaps if you're going to attempt to insult someone with a life, it would be a good idea to find something out about them first.  :laugh:
Oh I see. I did, actually, just find out something about you. You are a hypocrite, for that is exactly what you did with your comment. Perhaps you should take your own advice, before being a smug little cunt yourself.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2006, 05:30:54 AM »
I don't have a clue who you are but I would like to ask why do you think some people seem to hate you so much?

Eamonn

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2006, 07:17:39 AM »
Being a smug little cunt is the least of your worries. You're also delusional if you dont realise that this is how you come across online. I bet you do and you enjoy it, though.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2006, 09:02:37 AM »
ok danlo, i like you, you like you.  lets begin there and ask some real questions.

what do you do to earn a living?
you forgot my attention seeking question.
you have to give if you want to recieve.
will you answer it?
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2006, 09:10:40 AM »
The only cure for stupidity, is logic, so here's some for you. "Smug little cunt" is a point of view, who you perceive as being a smug little cunt, may not be perceived as one by another person. I don't perceive myself as being a smug little cunt, therefore in response to your question, I had only one recourse. Your question did not ask if I knew whether I came across as a smug little cunt to you, for it is fairly obvious by your question that I do. Perhaps you should ask the right questions, and stop trying to offload your own stupidity onto someone else.

Oh I see. I did, actually, just find out something about you. You are a hypocrite, for that is exactly what you did with your comment. Perhaps you should take your own advice, before being a smug little cunt yourself.

nice try. you being a smug little cunt - online obviously - is self evident, from your hundreds of smarmy, nitpicky 'logic' filled posts demonstrating it. including this one. so I had actually done my homework. :P your clever use of semantics doesn't let you off the hook, and as far as trying to score points goes just makes you look like a prize twat..

Being a smug little cunt is the least of your worries. You're also delusional if you dont realise that this is how you come across online. I bet you do and you enjoy it, though.

quoted for truth. so, do you enjoy it?