Author Topic: Would the "nazis" have killed us Aspies?  (Read 11041 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Would the "nazis" have killed us Aspies?
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2008, 10:22:24 PM »
And I feel no need to take your version of the events as proof that you have any idea of what went on. Callaway gave you the quote from the book regarding Asperger's quote, and you threw metaphotical sand on it REGARDLESS of the fact that it was i) well reasearched by Callaway and ii) something that you even used yourself. Your whole dissertation on what has happened both with the Nazis and the Holocaust as well as Asperger's quote are the examples of a mind that is so willing to be indoctrinated, and yet unwilling to believe that the indoctrination is in fact lies, mis-truths and pure specualtive hyperbole. Or in other words, just pure bullshit.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2008, 10:48:59 PM »
Hollywood hadn't quite put their spin on it. They needed John Wayne, Gary Cooper and a few others to convince the reat of the world that there was something going on, and what better way than to get MGM and Univeral to make a few war movies in the backlots.

Then they phoned Pinewood in Englsnd and told them they needed some movies like The Dam Busters and some others, so they got Alec guiness and others together. Almost worked, until they ran out of film in 1945.

Yes--they ran out of film stock because of rationing due to the war. So in order to continue to film the war, they would have had to end rationing, which would have meant ending the war.

By the way, I'm originally from Crete. All Cretans are liars. So, everything I say is a lie.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 11:33:58 PM by wandrew »
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2008, 11:55:32 PM »
Hollywood hadn't quite put their spin on it. They needed John Wayne, Gary Cooper and a few others to convince the reat of the world that there was something going on, and what better way than to get MGM and Univeral to make a few war movies in the backlots.

Then they phoned Pinewood in Englsnd and told them they needed some movies like The Dam Busters and some others, so they got Alec guiness and others together. Almost worked, until they ran out of film in 1945.

Yes--they ran out of film stock because of rationing due to the war. So in order to continue to film the war, they would have had to end rationing, which would have meant ending the war.

By the way, I'm originally from Crete. All Cretans are liars. So, everything I say is a lie.

do you oil yourself up and do that thing with the bulls, o Minotaur Man?  ;)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2008, 11:57:45 PM »
You have no problem recognizing her expertise by repeatedly quoting without attributing her as the source, part of her translation of Hans Asperger's 1944 paper, out of context, so I simply supplied the context, which she also wrote.

I saw no reason not to take her translation as accurate.

I fail to see why it is relevant to mention the translator or how the translator's personal views on Asperger's motivations are remotely relevant, unless they are based on evidence and therefore verifiable. In that case, her sources matter.

well, dur you, cos hermeneutics is of the utmost important: everyone has various filters based on life experience, aganeda, etc., and so interpretation can be ever so slightly skewed, no matter how objective one tries to be.

you argue a load of crap, citing all sorts of sources, and you haven't taken that into consideration?  fuckwad.  ::)

:hahaha:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2008, 12:19:03 AM »

Yes. And no.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2008, 12:20:52 AM »

Yes. And no.

ooooooh, you international man of mystery!  :-*

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2008, 12:40:50 AM »
Nope, I really mean your utter lack of brain, in spite of that claimed IQ of yours.  :hahaha:

What does an pathetic idiotic moron like you know about brains anyway?

I would explain but you wouldn't understand.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2008, 12:42:14 AM »
You have no problem recognizing her expertise by repeatedly quoting without attributing her as the source, part of her translation of Hans Asperger's 1944 paper, out of context, so I simply supplied the context, which she also wrote.

I saw no reason not to take her translation as accurate.

I fail to see why it is relevant to mention the translator or how the translator's personal views on Asperger's motivations are remotely relevant, unless they are based on evidence and therefore verifiable. In that case, her sources matter.

In other words, you see no reason to include information disproving your views.

Dr Konrad, remember?  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2008, 01:54:02 AM »
I think he is still getting off on Dr Mengele, to tell you the truth....  :indeed:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2008, 01:56:41 AM »
I think he is still getting off on Dr Mengele, to tell you the truth....  :indeed:

Mein Gott, *please* let him be the only one who is... :agreed:

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2008, 04:11:22 AM »
And I feel no need to take your version of the events as proof that you have any idea of what went on.

I don't even have a version of the events in this case, so WTF are you talking about?

whole dissertation on what has happened both with the Nazis and the Holocaust as well as Asperger's quote are the examples of a mind that is so willing to be indoctrinated, and yet unwilling to believe that the indoctrination is in fact lies, mis-truths and pure specualtive hyperbole.

You're the prejudiced one, not I.

everyone has various filters based on life experience, aganeda, etc., and so interpretation can be ever so slightly skewed, no matter how objective one tries to be.

I'm 100% Aspie. I don't filter at all. I just rationally analyse the data to figure out what is BS and what is not.

you argue a load of crap, citing all sorts of sources, and you haven't taken that into consideration?

I ALWAYS take into consideration that people might have an agenda, regardless of the source.

What does an pathetic idiotic moron like you know about brains anyway?

I would explain but you wouldn't understand.

I strongly doubt that. Just try me.

to mention the translator or how the translator's personal views on Asperger's motivations are remotely relevant, unless they are based on evidence and therefore verifiable. In that case, her sources matter.

In other words, you see no reason to include information disproving your views.

In other words, I see no reason to include speculatory statements.

You somehow seem to mix up disagreement with disproval.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2008, 04:38:07 AM »
That's funny. You have no problem including "speculatory" statements when they suit you.

- Albert Einstein

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2008, 06:10:17 AM »
That's funny. You have no problem including "speculatory" statements when they suit you.

The vast majority of my statements rests on proven facts. As a rule, I only try to speculate on philosophical matters.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2008, 09:07:10 AM »
Do other people in Belgium like you?  :-\
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

TheoK

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2008, 09:49:28 AM »
Vlaams Blok probably do.