Educational

Author Topic: Would the "nazis" have killed us Aspies?  (Read 11039 times)

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
Re: Would the "nazis" have killed us Aspies?
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 06:46:47 AM »
Well my wife works at a special ed high school some wear diapers I don't think they would have been safe

I'd like to gas SG.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 07:24:20 AM »
Well my wife works at a special ed high school some wear diapers I don't think they would have been safe

I'd like to gas SG.

Fuck off TCO, that was funny.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 08:11:41 AM »
I guess if you need evidence you could pick up a copy of Uta Frith's book Autism and Asperger syndrome, turn to pages 89 and 90, and read it for yourself.

Her saying so does not constitute as evidence.

Hell, or should that be heil, maybe the whole third fucking reich were Aspies or autistics, and the rest of Europe were NTs who were supposed to be wiped out.

No one was going to be wiped out....

Anyway, individuals like Adolf Hitler and Savitri Devi do seem to have certain features that could indicate Asperger's *, however I don't think there is enough objective info to prove this.

* Both individuals feature :
  - an extreme obsession by a limited amount of interests and a great knowledge of those areas of interest
  - a lack of empathy
  - a lack of interest in small talk and personal life
  - drifting off into irrelevancies
  - above-average intelligence
  - the ability and tendency to think beyond the prejudice of their environments

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 09:03:08 AM »
Don't like it eh? Tough.

Delusionist still misses the point, but in his typical style he has proved what a real fuckwit he is. Even when Callaway gives him sothing to research for fact, he comes up with some lame bullshit. Oh well, maybe you shouldn't have come out of the closet, Delusionist. Given that there are too many poofters amongst the Nazi party as it is.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 09:07:26 AM »
I guess if you need evidence you could pick up a copy of Uta Frith's book Autism and Asperger syndrome, turn to pages 89 and 90, and read it for yourself.

Hell, or should that be heil, maybe the whole third fucking reich were Aspies or autistics, and the rest of Europe were NTs who were supposed to be wiped out.

No one was going to be wiped out....

Anyway, individuals like Adolf Hitler and Savitri Devi do seem to have certain features that could indicate Asperger's *, however I don't think there is enough objective info to prove this.

* Both individuals feature :
  - an extreme obsession by a limited amount of interests and a great knowledge of those areas of interest
  - a lack of empathy
  - a lack of interest in small talk and personal life
  - drifting off into irrelevancies
  - above-average intelligence
  - the ability and tendency to think beyond the prejudice of their environments

Nothing you have said "constitutes" evidence either.
In all honesty, I just enjoy seeing TCO flame you.
I do think that Callaway will make you look rather small and ineffective. Then again  suspect a large part of the reason for that is that you are small and......
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 09:09:56 AM »
Don't like it eh? Tough.

Delusionist still misses the point, but in his typical style he has proved what a real fuckwit he is. Even when Callaway gives him sothing to research for fact, he comes up with some lame bullshit. Oh well, maybe you shouldn't have come out of the closet, Delusionist. Given that there are too many poofters amongst the Nazi party as it is.

Though I don't agree with Illusionists's views, his rhetoric ain't quite as lame nor pointless. :thumbdn:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 01:23:39 PM »

Your claiming the opposite isn't exactly "evidence" either. ::)

Are you sure that the last "7" wasn't the page number or something? Your intelligence seems to be more on par with my shoe size. Well, a little less, actually.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2008, 01:43:54 PM »

I'd like to gas SG.

:LMAO:

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2008, 02:06:22 PM »

Your claiming the opposite isn't exactly "evidence" either. ::)

I never implied it was. With regards to the T-4 program, I'm not familiar with any evidence either way.

Your intelligence seems to be more on par with my shoe size. Well, a little less, actually.

You're the one drawing to conclusions without evidence, not I.... and you're the one putting words in other people's mouths.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2008, 02:19:28 PM »
I'd say I have plenty of evidence of your fuckwittage.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 02:22:41 PM »
I'd say I have plenty of evidence of your fuckwittage.

Your own idiocy you mean.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 02:45:01 PM »
Nope, I really mean your utter lack of brain, in spite of that claimed IQ of yours.  :hahaha:

- Albert Einstein

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 04:10:43 PM »
Nope, I really mean your utter lack of brain, in spite of that claimed IQ of yours.  :hahaha:

What does an pathetic idiotic moron like you know about brains anyway?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 05:48:05 PM »

You have no problem recognizing her expertise by repeatedly quoting without attributing her as the source, part of her translation of Hans Asperger's 1944 paper, out of context, so I simply supplied the context, which she also wrote.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 06:03:44 PM »
You have no problem recognizing her expertise by repeatedly quoting without attributing her as the source, part of her translation of Hans Asperger's 1944 paper, out of context, so I simply supplied the context, which she also wrote.

I saw no reason not to take her translation as accurate.

I fail to see why it is relevant to mention the translator or how the translator's personal views on Asperger's motivations are remotely relevant, unless they are based on evidence and therefore verifiable. In that case, her sources matter.