Author Topic: TheCowardlyOne you fucking cunt  (Read 13742 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: TheCowardlyOne you fucking cunt
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2008, 05:18:43 AM »
Mumble mumble mumble. Gee, it's so hard you talking with that gun in your mouth. Pull the fucking trigger, idiot. You know you want it.

PULL IT!! PULL IT!! PULL IT!! PULL IT!! PULL IT!! PULL IT!! PULL IT!! PULL IT!! PULL IT!!

It's your only choice, dickhead.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2008, 06:54:06 AM »
Noc is a boring prat.

Spoken like somebody who can actually read his own handwriting, but actually by somebody who appears to have trouble doing so on video. :lol:

Says the only known person in existence to have donated his brain to science before he died.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2008, 07:08:46 AM »
 :lol:

But you have to give Noti credit for at least one thing, Sir Les; even HE thinks Illusionist is a bigotted twerp.

thepeaguy

« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2008, 07:21:04 AM »
Noc is a boring prat.

Spoken like somebody who can actually read his own handwriting, but actually by somebody who appears to have trouble doing so on video. :lol:

Says the only known person in existence to have donated his brain to science before he died.

Nananananana... Batman's lame.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2008, 07:55:00 AM »
Noc is a boring prat.

Nananananana... Batman's lame.

I think you're missing some nana's there.  :P
Flibbit.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2008, 08:00:20 AM »
He's a gimp, a chickenshit and a poofter. His trolling ability is shit, even a 5 year old could do better. Weak as water, and about as transparent.

Several other words for him are:

Tool, cumbucket, fairy, arsebandit, scatmuncher, cockteaser, faggot, turd-burglar, mongoloid, sloth, comatose vegetable, Wally, wanker, knob-shiner, tosser, psycho, dipshit, cuntrag.......

Well, you get the picture.

He stays on ignore until hell freezes over, and that's a fucking long time. And I don't mean Hell, Norway.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:02:18 AM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2008, 04:13:42 PM »
He's a gimp, a chickenshit and a poofter. His trolling ability is shit, even a 5 year old could do better. Weak as water, and about as transparent.

Several other words for him are:

Tool, cumbucket, fairy, arsebandit, scatmuncher, cockteaser, faggot, turd-burglar, mongoloid, sloth, comatose vegetable, Wally, wanker, knob-shiner, tosser, psycho, dipshit, cuntrag.......

Well, you get the picture.

He stays on ignore until hell freezes over, and that's a fucking long time. And I don't mean Hell, Norway.

Now, you're talking sense oh Chosen One. I agree on every point, well said, Les really is a tosser. 

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2008, 07:18:01 PM »
Oh you're back "Big Bad Bob" still talking shit and hi-fiving yourself.
I know who you are too you stupid bitch. It did not take me that long to work it out.
Tell me is the male name a secret desire to be male....penis envy?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2008, 07:22:52 PM »
so what's happening in this thread nowadays?
batcat

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #144 on: August 09, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »
I know who you are too you stupid bitch. It did not take me that long to work it out.

Penis envy... what????huh?
 ::)
sad little man.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2008, 07:56:54 PM »
:lol:

But you have to give Noti credit for at least one thing, Sir Les; even HE thinks Illusionist is a bigotted twerp.

Does it help you to feel better about yourself oh Chosen one...... having someone else to scorn and look down on.
I know it helps Sir Les. He is a master at that kind of shit.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2008, 09:06:21 PM »
Hey Lucy, are really as ugly as they say on AFF? Are you really as weak as well? I mean, maybe you and kosmo are inbred siblings. Maybe you ARE him with aambiguous genitalia. Given that you sound like a bitch on heat, then obviously you are definitely fucked. And given the pic of your inbred sibling, I guess that means that piece of shit above your shoulders. Where were you and kosmo standing when they handed out looks, near the bins scrounging for food? Or did you both book yourselves in for plastic surgery, only to be told that insurance doesn't pay for panel beating write offs. Or did you try to flush yourselves down the bog, only to be sent back with a note from the sewer farm not to dump toxic waste. Either way, the best part of both of you ran down into your dad's undies, and in Lucy's case, her mother's menstrual flow.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
batcat

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »

Penis envy... what????huh?
 ::)
sad little man.

Have you discussed this with your husband?  :lol:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #149 on: August 09, 2008, 10:25:27 PM »
You mean some poor sod actually married her? Was it shotgun? Was he drunk? Was he drugged? Was it by proxy, even? Or is it just more Lucy bullshit? Who knows, who cares.