Author Topic: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz  (Read 16209 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2008, 11:51:21 AM »
Blaming other for whatever reason such as what religion and being rich to Me is a bit much.

There are a lot of billionaires today that have changed the World today.

Do We blame them sometimes, sometimes not.

Sometimes they do good and sometimes bad.

This is My Pearls of Wisdom: Humans are Humans.
They are all shit.  Deserving of a long and painful death.   Rothschilds basically invented compound interest, great way for the rich to get richer, while the poor get further in debt to the rich.   Fantastic idea that ensured their dominance over the clueless masses.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2008, 11:57:59 AM »
Actually it's a title that says nothing whatsoever about what you do, your pay, or your level of skill.

That's as much detail as I'm willing to give on a forum filled with narrowminded idiots.

He's a helpdesk twat, folks.

I would hazard that given your fuckwittery here, you aren't the sharpest tool in the box.

Another obvious prejudiced statement.

Certainly not. You've been proving it ever since you arrived here.

No, they indicate that I don't agree with any of your views.

Decent people don't treat others like shit because for not agreeing with them. Only prejudiced bigots like yourself behave that way.

You are a prejudiced bigot, so what exactly did you expect?

Your views are repulsive.

That's just your personal opinion. It doesn't make my views any less true and any less moral.

You do know that Adolf would have gassed you, don't you?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2008, 12:02:58 PM »
They didn't gas autists.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2008, 12:06:40 PM »
Blaming other for whatever reason such as what religion and being rich to Me is a bit much.

They are all shit.  Deserving of a long and painful death.   Rothschilds basically invented compound interest, great way for the rich to get richer, while the poor get further in debt to the rich.   Fantastic idea that ensured their dominance over the clueless masses.
If it would not have been them it would have been someone else that would have invent it.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2008, 12:10:27 PM »

If it would not have been them it would have been someone else that would have invent it.
Hence why they are all shit.   Doesn't make the Rothschilds any better than say Hitler imo.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2008, 12:14:05 PM »

Hence why they are all shit.   Doesn't make the Rothschilds any better than say Hitler imo.
Why the comparison?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #126 on: August 08, 2008, 12:16:53 PM »

Why the comparison?
Its comparing different kinds of shit, they both stink and are generally terrible for anyone else that happens to have the misfortune of being affected by them.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2008, 12:17:17 PM »
That's as much detail as I'm willing to give on a forum filled with narrowminded idiots.

I guess I have to repeat myself.

I work for a company that is hired by other companies to extend, modify or implement their production environment... or to just manage it. We are hired when internal employees don't suffice and my job varies from debugging existing code and implementing new code to designing print forms, data models and data extraction methods. Every project is different and it's anything BUT the job of a "helpdesk wanker".

Disagreement with you is not a sign of stupidity. Based on our exchange thusfar, I would in fact suggest the oposite.

I'm not prejudiced. Disagreement with the status quo does not imply prejucide. In fact, the contrary is often true.

I already told you that no one was being gassed in the Third Reich... not Jews nor anyone else.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #128 on: August 08, 2008, 12:17:34 PM »
About Rothschild wealth and power in the past :

Baron James [Rothschild] built a lavish palace in Paris, where he entertained the likes of Benjamin Disraeli and Heinrich Heine. Heine recalled one visit: "I saw a gold-laced lackey bringing the baronial chamber pot along the corridor. Some speculator from the Bourse, who was passing, reverently lifted his hat to the impressive vessel." Baron James later built another palace 25 mi. east of Paris at Ferrieres. When William I of Prussia saw it, he said, "Kings could not afford this. It could only belong to a Rothschild."

source : David Wallechinsky & Irving Wallace (The People's Almanac)

and today :

From his headquarters in St James's Place in London, Jacob Rothschild has cultivated an influential set of clients, business associates and friends who have extended his interests far beyond the normal scope of a banker. He was a close personal friend of the late Diana, Princess of Wales and maintains strong personal and business links with Henry Kissinger.

His country estate has been a regular venue for visiting heads of state including Presidents Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Margaret Thatcher received French President François Mitterrand there at a summit in 1990. He hosted the European Economic Round Table conference in 2002, attended by such figures as James Wolfensohn, former president of the World Bank, Nicky Oppenheimer, Warren Buffett and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

In 2003 Rothschild came under scrutiny when Russian oil industrialist Mikhail Khodorkovsky's shares in YUKOS passed to him under a deal they concluded prior to Khodorkovsky's arrest.

source : Wikipedia

Some historical Rothschild mansions :

Waddesdon Manor - built between 1874 and 1889 for Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild. Today Waddesdon is owned by the National Trust, but in recent years, following an extensive restoration, it has been, and continues to be administered by a Rothschild family trust that is overseen by Jacob Rothschild. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waddesdon_Manor .

Ascott House - In 1873 Ascott, together with 90 acres of land, was bought by Baron Mayer de Rothschild whose seat was at Mentmore, three miles away. The following year Leopold de Rothschild took over Ascott as a hunting box. During the following years the house was transformed and enlarged to form a family home. In 1949 the Ascott Collection, together with the House, its grounds of 261 acres and an endowment were given to the National Trust by Anthony de Rothschild. Nevertheless, the Rothschild family retain a very close control over Ascott, and the present resident of the house is the son of the donor, Sir Evelyn de Rothschild. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascott_House .

Halton House - Halton House is a country house situated in the Chiltern Hills above the village of Halton in Buckinghamshire, England. It was built for Alfred de Rothschild between 1880 and 1883. It is currently used as the main officers' mess for RAF Halton. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halton_House .

Mentmore Towers - The house was built between 1852 and 1854 for Baron Mayer de Rothschild, who needed a house close to London. Later other Rothschild family homes were built at Tring in Hertfordshire, Ascott, Aston Clinton, Waddesdon and Halton. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentmore_Towers

Château de Ferrières - Château de Ferrières is a French château built between 1855 and 1859 by Baron James de Rothschild. Rothschild ownership of the Château de Ferrières was passed down through the male line according to the rule of primogeniture. Considered the most important 19th century château in France, it is located on Rue Rucherie in Ferrières-en-Brie in the Seine et Marne département of France about 26 km east of Paris. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C3%A2teau_de_Ferri%C3%A8res

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2008, 12:17:56 PM »
They didn't gas autists.

They gassed a lot of people who were different in various ways. Others they merely sterilized.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2008, 12:20:09 PM »

I guess I have to repeat myself.

I work for a company that is hired by other companies to extend, modify or implement their production environment... or to just manage it. We are hired when internal employees don't suffice and my job varies from debugging existing code and implementing new code to designing print forms, data models and data extraction methods. Every project is different and it's anything BUT the job of a "helpdesk wanker".

Disagreement with you is not a sign of stupidity. Based on our exchange thusfar, I would in fact suggest the oposite.

I'm not prejudiced. Disagreement with the status quo does not imply prejucide. In fact, the contrary is often true.

I already told you that no one was being gassed in the Third Reich... not Jews nor anyone else.

So you claim, but there is vast evidence of the opposite. Your particular brand of bigotry prevents you from recognising any of those sources.

Fuckwit.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2008, 12:22:17 PM »
They didn't gas autists.

They gassed a lot of people who were different in various ways. Others they merely sterilized.

Swedish authorities sterilised and lobotomized people before Hitler was even known to the world and proceeded to do so for more than 30 years after his death. So much for humanism in a "democracy".

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2008, 12:24:20 PM »
They didn't gas autists.

Swedish authorities sterilised and lobotomized people before Hitler was even known to the world and proceeded to do so for more than 30 years after his death. So much for humanism in a "democracy".

Notice how he's cornered and feels he has to counter with an attack on past Swedish crimes, folks.

- Albert Einstein

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2008, 12:25:20 PM »
So you claim, but there is vast evidence of the opposite.

We've already been through this. Thusfar you haven't provided the slightest evidence against my arguments, so I see no point in repeating myself.

Your particular brand of bigotry prevents you from recognising any of those sources.

Logics prevents me from accepting the propaganda you believe are facts. You are the bigot, not I.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2008, 12:27:05 PM »

Why the comparison?
Its comparing different kinds of shit, they both stink and are generally terrible for anyone else that happens to have the misfortune of being affected by them.
Okay I understand that.

But in this World You have had the halves and the halve knots.

This World is not a Perfect World.

I am not trying to excuse them (the halves) but even sometimes the halve knots have bad things too.

How would You change it in the end?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 12:32:13 PM by kevv729 »
Guardian of the Empire