Author Topic: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz  (Read 16199 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
« Reply #210 on: October 26, 2014, 06:06:37 PM »
And hang on.  If you'd known about the book and lawsuit, you wouldn't have accused me of tinfoilism.  You're a fucking liar.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #211 on: October 27, 2014, 12:04:24 AM »
I am aware of the book and remember the lawsuit. My opinion of you as a kook does not change depending of Finkelstein, though. Did you honestly think that it would? Seriously?

I don't care what you think about me, it's not about me.  Though, I think you should man up and apologize.  Read the book have you? 

That's the thing about kooks. Everything they do is about them. They can't help it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #212 on: October 27, 2014, 12:09:09 AM »
And hang on.  If you'd known about the book and lawsuit, you wouldn't have accused me of tinfoilism.  You're a fucking liar.

Oh, I see. You mean that anyone who knows about the book and the lawsuit is bound to agree with your conspiracy theories? You're fun.

I know about Area 51, too. I just don't buy it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #213 on: October 27, 2014, 10:35:58 AM »
Its hard to find legitimate information about this period in history anymore. I actually became pretty interested in it for a while because of all the holocaust deniers, and decided to look for myself.

I found that the holocaust actually did happen.  :LOL:

Although, there is a crapload of propaganda surrounding that event, and the "six million" number appears to be completely made up and irrational. I still try and look for more info on this from time to time, as it is such a mysterious and hotly debated period and i'm interested in it. I wish both sides of the debate weren't doing their level best to "win" instead of conducting honest and forthcoming research and debates.  :headhurts:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 10:42:02 AM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #214 on: October 28, 2014, 12:17:49 AM »
When I first started studying the numbers I found it fascinating that the kooks would question the six million figure and then downplay the holocaust based on their opinion that the figure was less. As if one or two or three million would somehow make it something less than an atrocity.

And then, of course, there's the type of kook that denies the holocaust altogether, like the OP of this thread. If you want to know what I think about those, read this thread and the others that Illusion started or posted in.

And there's the Benji type, eagerly parroting others but failing to produce an original thought of any kind. The type of kook that just knows that there is a conspiracy of some kind to be promoted but is too dim to put any of it into any sort of coherence.

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: October 28, 2014, 12:00:50 PM »
When I first started studying the numbers I found it fascinating that the kooks would question the six million figure and then downplay the holocaust based on their opinion that the figure was less. As if one or two or three million would somehow make it something less than an atrocity.

And then, of course, there's the type of kook that denies the holocaust altogether, like the OP of this thread. If you want to know what I think about those, read this thread and the others that Illusion started or posted in.

And there's the Benji type, eagerly parroting others but failing to produce an original thought of any kind. The type of kook that just knows that there is a conspiracy of some kind to be promoted but is too dim to put any of it into any sort of coherence.

Well it doesn't really matter how much of an atrocity something is when you aren't talking about what an atrocity it is. If you're talking about a number of people, it doesn't make sense to just make things up. Especially since it WAS an atrocity. :thumbdn:
I will never stop...

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #216 on: October 28, 2014, 12:11:48 PM »

Oh, I see. You mean that anyone who knows about the book and the lawsuit is bound to agree with your conspiracy theories? You're fun.

I know about Area 51, too. I just don't buy it.

What "conspiracy theories"?  When I said that the Holocaust Industry had lied and made distortions about the Nazi Holocaust, you accused me of tinfoilism, then I proved my point, so then you said you knew about it anyway.  Fucking man up and just admit you were wrong and you're outrageously ignorant.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #217 on: October 28, 2014, 12:24:46 PM »

Your ignorance is embarrassing  :facepalm2:  When did you first start, yesterday?  The 6 million number has been drilled into people's heads since the 1960's, ever since the US really tied the knot with Israel, aka the 1967, Six Day War.  Before that, only one real book was written on the Nazi Holocaust, by Raul Hilberg in 1961.  His figure in that was 5.1 million.  Maybe he was counting the 4 Million plaque at Auschwitz, which has since been changed to 1 million.  Now my maths isn't great, but not sure how the 6 million figure remains the same  :scratchhead:  Then there's the gas chambers, and there not being a shred of evidence to prove it.  As well as people lying about it, including the BBC, who decided to add "gas chambers" to the subtitles of what a German soldier said he saw in the camp.  Why lie?

It's all about Israel, which Finkelstein proves in the book.  Guilt tripping propaganda, so any criticism of Israel's murderous policies can be countered with The Holocaust and Anti Semite slurs.  An ex Israeli foreign minister even admitted this. 

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #218 on: October 28, 2014, 12:44:05 PM »
Thank you for proving that 1,000+ years of Jew hatred is still alive and well in Europe.   :thumbup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #219 on: October 28, 2014, 01:09:05 PM »
Thank you for proving that 1,000+ years of Jew hatred is still alive and well in Europe.   :thumbup:

Thanks for proving that ancient alien propaganda is working  :thumbup: 

I wouldn't drive through rush hour London traffic to see a Norman Finkelstein lecture if I hated Jews.  So how do you explain people like Finkelstein, Chomsky or Cole?  I guess they're just self hating Jews?  ;)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #220 on: October 28, 2014, 01:13:18 PM »
So how do you explain people like Finkelstein, Chomsky or Cole?  I guess they're just self hating Jews?  ;)

Self-loathing Jews are so common that they're a racial stereotype.  ::)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: October 28, 2014, 03:07:57 PM »
So how do you explain people like Finkelstein, Chomsky or Cole?  I guess they're just self hating Jews?  ;)

Self-loathing Jews are so common that they're a racial stereotype.  ::)

That's fucked up, Scrap. Enough.
I will never stop...

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #222 on: October 28, 2014, 06:42:30 PM »

Your ignorance is embarrassing  :facepalm2:  When did you first start, yesterday?  The 6 million number has been drilled into people's heads since the 1960's, ever since the US really tied the knot with Israel, aka the 1967, Six Day War.  Before that, only one real book was written on the Nazi Holocaust, by Raul Hilberg in 1961.  His figure in that was 5.1 million.  Maybe he was counting the 4 Million plaque at Auschwitz, which has since been changed to 1 million.  Now my maths isn't great, but not sure how the 6 million figure remains the same  :scratchhead:  Then there's the gas chambers, and there not being a shred of evidence to prove it.  As well as people lying about it, including the BBC, who decided to add "gas chambers" to the subtitles of what a German soldier said he saw in the camp.  Why lie?

It's all about Israel, which Finkelstein proves in the book.  Guilt tripping propaganda, so any criticism of Israel's murderous policies can be countered with The Holocaust and Anti Semite slurs.  An ex Israeli foreign minister even admitted this.

If it was only a million does that make it okay?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #223 on: October 28, 2014, 07:11:17 PM »
I think only a million makes it okay.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #224 on: October 29, 2014, 12:01:12 AM »

Well it doesn't really matter how much of an atrocity something is when you aren't talking about what an atrocity it is. If you're talking about a number of people, it doesn't make sense to just make things up. Especially since it WAS an atrocity. :thumbdn:

No, it doesn't make sense. Look into the matter and you'll find that there are quite a few different estimates, including the commonly quoted six million Jews number. The variations can be explained without inventing conspiracy theories, though, and IIRC, this has been discussed here before.

Attacking the numbers does make sense for the conspiracy nuts, though, which is what is happening here. Sad, really.

- Albert Einstein