Educational

Author Topic: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz  (Read 16205 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2008, 02:03:44 AM »
I've done some re-evaluating, and have come to the conclusiont that the only TRUE fucktards here are TheoK, Delusionist and the other dickhead who is on ignore. Being intensity, others are verging on it, while others are not. Nocti's only redeeming feature is that even HE considers Delusionist to be a 'tard, even though he is pretty much one himself. There are quite a few who fit the intelligent criteria, and Sir Les definitely fits this. Given you aren't of Delusionists' mould, wandrew, that would make you one of the others.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2008, 02:07:38 AM »
I've done some re-evaluating, and have come to the conclusiont that the only TRUE fucktards here are TheoK, Delusionist and the other dickhead who is on ignore. Being intensity, others are verging on it, while others are not. Nocti's only redeeming feature is that even HE considers Delusionist to be a 'tard, even though he is pretty much one himself. There are quite a few who fit the intelligent criteria, and Sir Les definitely fits this. Given you aren't of Delusionists' mould, wandrew, that would make you one of the others.

Which, I guess, makes me rational. Shit. There goes my plan to spend the rest of my life avoiding responsibility. I guess I'll have to try this thing humans call "work." Sounds nasty.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2008, 04:08:09 AM »
This site can go fuck itself for all I care. There are only a handful of people who I would considier rational, and all the rest are bigotted whiny fucktards who are incoherent at the best of times. I have nothing against the rational ones like parts, odeon, Lucifer, Sir Les, Callaway, amongst others, but the retarded gits like Kosmo, DirtDawg, Illusionist, TheoK and their ilk can go stick their opinions up their collective arses, for all I care.

Parts, odeon, Lucifer and Sir Les all excell at avoiding all sense of logics, ignoring the other side's arguments and using insults instead, preferrably in a very immature fashion. Considering you've beaten them all at this, it's not surprising you consider them the most rational.

Someone who doesn't even accept the common sense and generally proven fact that intelligence is at least partially genetic is hardly the right person to lecture others about rationallity :D

How the hell did this thread turn into a religious thread?
You do realise that injecting a smile into your whine does not disguise the fact that it i a whine huh?
Sorry you wee saying something about me being a nasty man for laughing at you. Please continue. You re up to the part where you stamp your feet and tell me that Hitler was a sweetheart and how dare we not acknowledge the truth "Darn it!".   :laugh:  <<------ (Appropriately placed smiley)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2008, 06:11:22 AM »
* yawn *

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2008, 12:15:27 PM »

Or as someone wrote in my yearbook: "You are dummy but you are smart."  :asthing:

your reply should have been:  "i am dummy, but i speakee the english."

:LMAO:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #200 on: August 12, 2008, 07:00:21 PM »
And he should have spelt dummy like this: dummeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. But he isn't Delusionist, is he.....

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: August 13, 2008, 02:36:07 AM »
:laugh:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #202 on: October 23, 2014, 05:30:18 PM »
I personally think that the Holocaust cannot be rationally denied. However, I would read those who call it a myth if I had a reason to research the matter. In my time I have read a lot of material I do not agree with.

Watch either video that I posted. It takes just a small amount of your time and gives you many reasons why the "6 million murdered Jews" story is a myth. I personally like the first video because it is made by a Jew and it asks questions rather than pushing a conclusion onto you, although it leaves only one possible conclusion....

So I did my research and came to the shocking conclusion that lost of what I had learnt about the so-called "Holocaust" was a fabrication.

Seems like Benji, Zegh and Rage have someone who agrees with them here.   :orly:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #203 on: October 24, 2014, 12:50:27 PM »
There's a good reason that a bounty was put on Cole's head.  Truth fears no investigation. 

The Nazi Holocaust isn't a yes or no question.  There have been many distortions and lies by The Holocaust Industry. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #204 on: October 24, 2014, 04:49:59 PM »
There's a good reason that a bounty was put on Cole's head.

Yes, David Stein/Cole was a well known crank in the Historian community.

Truth fears no investigation.

Simply not true. Truth hurts those whose authority rests on lies.

The Nazi Holocaust isn't a yes or no question.

Yes it is and yes it happened.

There have been many distortions and lies by The Holocaust Industry.

Far more lies told by the Holocaust deniers.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: October 24, 2014, 05:31:29 PM »
There's a good reason that a bounty was put on Cole's head.

Yes, David Stein/Cole was a well known crank in the Historian community.

Truth fears no investigation.

Simply not true. Truth hurts those whose authority rests on lies.

The Nazi Holocaust isn't a yes or no question.

Yes it is and yes it happened.

There have been many distortions and lies by The Holocaust Industry.

Far more lies told by the Holocaust deniers.

David Cole exposed some unwanted truths about the mother ship of Holocaust Industry propaganda, Auschwitz.  With WWII, if anyone questions or provides evidence that goes against the grain, they will be in court, attacked or killed.  That's not real history.  Israel's narrative of the Israel/Palestine conflict was revised, by Israeli historians, and it turned out Israel's version was full of lies and the truth pretty much the Palestinian narrative.  Especially with regards to 1947-48.  So let WWII be revised in an open and fair manner. 

Right, so that's why people who look for the truth in cases like this are in severe trouble.  If a historian said things weren't quite as we though with the Indonesian genocide, no one would care.

No it's not.  Deborah Lipstadt wrote that even saying Germans suffered during WWII is a form of Holocaust denial.  The Holocaust Industry lied about the numbers of survivors in order to blackmail Swiss banks.  There have been outrageous stories about soap and lampshades.  Speilberg made a documentary, having the stars lie about events.  Which I can show you. 

Ok, like what?  I've heard them say that Hitler was a Rothschild or that he was just a cool guy etc. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #206 on: October 25, 2014, 03:06:15 AM »
There's a good reason that a bounty was put on Cole's head.  Truth fears no investigation. 

The Nazi Holocaust isn't a yes or no question.  There have been many distortions and lies by The Holocaust Industry. 

Keep that tinfoil hat firmly in its place.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: October 25, 2014, 10:56:28 AM »

Keep that tinfoil hat firmly in its place.

What you mean is, you are unaware of it.  Lol, you really are tragic.

I gather you're ignorant of the Swiss banks scandal as well?  Where the Holocaust Industry blackmailed the Swiss banks for $1.25 billion, saying that needy Holocaust survivors needed the money as they were close to death, and lied about the numbers, then when they got the money, they said that Holocaust survivors could live for another 30 years (and as this was during the turn of the century), this would be around 90 years after the end of WWII.  The Jewish organizations then made it near impossible for claimants to receive their compensation, and the money will end up going to those organizations instead. 

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=VuRh9Oz_Cj4C&printsec=frontcover&dq=inauthor:%22Norman+G.+Finkelstein%22&hl=en&sa=X&ei=xNVLVOKbNYOu7AaL14CwAQ&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q&f=false

Chapter 3- The Double Shakedown, you can read about it. 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #208 on: October 26, 2014, 02:38:55 AM »
I am aware of the book and remember the lawsuit. My opinion of you as a kook does not change depending of Finkelstein, though. Did you honestly think that it would? Seriously?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: October 26, 2014, 04:25:44 PM »
I am aware of the book and remember the lawsuit. My opinion of you as a kook does not change depending of Finkelstein, though. Did you honestly think that it would? Seriously?

I don't care what you think about me, it's not about me.  Though, I think you should man up and apologize.  Read the book have you? 

And not forgetting....   :zoinks: