Author Topic: Your Dream Car  (Read 3604 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Your Dream Car
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2008, 10:28:57 PM »
I know they aren't very reliable, but they are so damned beautiful.

:agreed:

It's a very sexy car.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 09:10:48 AM »
Are we still talking about cars?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 02:40:57 PM »

Have another look at that MG... and melt away. :heart:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2008, 03:39:59 PM »

Have another look at that MG... and melt away. :heart:

I think it's interesting that certain symptoms of testosterone poisoning are almost universally present among those affected.
Those who are unaffected often have little or no empathy.

:D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2008, 04:52:02 PM »
A car that drives itself...

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 05:23:09 PM »
Oh shit, you caught me, this is was one of the things I used to obess about, sorta of.    I am very good at drawing, naturally, and I used to draw cars.  In industrial arts, I made a clock, burned a porsche into it to, complete with working hands, and batteries.  Its rather good, I didn't trace it.  Although my first art kit was point ands a graph deal, in which one would erase the graph after they plotted the points and drew the rest of the image.  It didn't take me long before I realized I was good at drawing and didn't need the creative imagineers set.  I wish I could post a pic.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 06:00:32 PM »
Oh shit, you caught me, this is was one of the things I used to obess about, sorta of.    I am very good at drawing, naturally, and I used to draw cars.  In industrial arts, I made a clock, burned a porsche into it to, complete with working hands, and batteries.  Its rather good, I didn't trace it.  Although my first art kit was point ands a graph deal, in which one would erase the graph after they plotted the points and drew the rest of the image.  It didn't take me long before I realized I was good at drawing and didn't need the creative imagineers set.  I wish I could post a pic.

I love car drawings.

Post some of your work, Randy. Why can't you?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 06:48:58 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 06:10:19 PM »
My brother drew garfield, both clocks are in my dad's house, and my mom wanted mine.  She said in her psychotic words, "He stole it."

I don't know how I would do such  a thing with no home computer, or a job that is even close to my level.  I wouldn't expect me to lower myself to a pathetic job at mcdonalds being slapped around with a 2 day a week job at 3am in the morning.  If I got a slap from a certain woman a long time ago however, I would have  woken out of my sleeping beautity state a long time ago, perhaps college would have been done to, I would've went to modeling school to, and a nice family.  I am not  a father,  I don't even look like one.  I take care of my body to the very highest capacity, I look 16.  Any child can relax around me, as its like playing with one their own age, and not an adult.  I always things about the future, that is what keeps me going.  I have my disk drive on my living room floor, both my montiors died on me.  I did take the dust out of the drive, maybe when I get what I am worth, then I can  buy a computer.  I would open up a wellness center, tried to flush the selfishness out of this world. I could at least help, significantly, the suffering of others, including, one aspie community, to a great extent.  Its my opinion, people around here go through needless garbage.  Doctors are stupid :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 06:14:03 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 08:29:29 PM »
I'd like a car that runs on profanity- forty miles to the damnit.  Saying "Fucking START, you piece of SHIT" would not only make it run but would also cause it to repair itself if necessary.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2008, 08:46:21 AM »
Kingswood HZ Sandman.

Do whoever you want, wherever you want.

This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2008, 08:58:09 AM »
"If the Sandman's a rockin... "
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2008, 12:44:23 PM »
I'd like a car that runs on profanity- forty miles to the damnit.  Saying "Fucking START, you piece of SHIT" would not only make it run but would also cause it to repair itself if necessary.

May be fucked here, but I'm finding personal parallels with this notion, especially today.

Blasted

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 03:12:00 AM »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 03:25:26 AM »
Kingswood HZ Sandman.
I have driven an HZ, although not a Sandman.

I loved driving it, it had so much power compared to my tiny Corolla.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 08:26:32 AM »

I'm embarrassed to say that I once had a "bug,"  but I cut it. I welded on it, put farm equipment, floatation/implement tires on it, souped up the motor to where it would not be very drivable on the street and turned it into a dune buggy, then later, a race car to use in the the mud.

It was a sixty seven and if I had it today, restored to it's original condition, it would be quite valuable.

I've made a number of dunebuggies - my favorite was a converted Fiat 128, front wheel drive. Someone rear-ended me in traffic and I cut that one, too. ( Basically I built a tube frame and hung the suspension and drive components on the frame. It hauled ASS!) I had the only dune buggy that could turn around on a downhill dune run, without rolling over, and streak back UP the hill, if I wanted. That one was really exciting!

No one had ever seen a front wheel drive dunebuggy!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 08:36:49 AM by DirtDawg »