Author Topic: Your Dream Car  (Read 3588 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: Your Dream Car
« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2017, 06:40:33 PM »
My sister years ago had a really nice Mini Cooper. She bought it brand new (which I think was nuts) and you could change the lighting inside to various different colours. It was gorgeous and so girly. Then she sold it so her partner could buy another car that he could fit his golf clubs inside, or something silly like that.

Maybe it was just too girly for him. I think minis look girly, but I know a lot of guys like them and I think I notice more men driving them than women. I don't like grocery shopping so I only do it twice a month. With the back seats flipped down, I can cram two weeks worth of groceries for four people into the back of the mini, and that's including my toiletpaper and water hoarding problem.  :dunno:

I don't know. I mean, her boyfriend is quite masculine, but not a tough guy type, though he looks reasonably strong. I notice more guys in general drive them too, and I'm not sure why either. Maybe because they're pretty solid? BMWs are. I like them.

Surgarbutt likes it because he thinks of it as a sports car, a race car, a high performance car, and he drives it with that attitude too.  :lol1:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Your Dream Car
« Reply #136 on: March 12, 2017, 11:47:41 PM »
^Don't you have it?
I've decided not to drive it in winter conditions.
I parked the my baby also. Took it out a few days ago when it was warm.

:icequeen:

It turns 24 this year. :zoinks:
Mine is 23 this year. Don't see many of them around anymore.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae