Author Topic: "I've had enough of Hussein"  (Read 791 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
"I've had enough of Hussein"
« on: June 10, 2008, 09:12:01 AM »
Many thanks to "white, older, lower income, religious, rural people" for being so entertaining and scary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25Am6Jo0s
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: "I've had enough of Hussein"
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 09:19:46 AM »
 :lol:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 10:42:06 AM »
Maybe they were scared by Obama's 'terrorist fist jab':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpdlfzEN_J0
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 11:16:46 AM »
"dalton hatfield"?  dalton fucking hatfield??!!!  where the bollocking fuck do they get these ludicrous names from?  do they not think of the poor kids at school?  or have all the kids in the class got similarly preposterous monikers?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 11:29:14 AM »
"dalton hatfield"?  dalton fucking hatfield??!!!  where the bollocking fuck do they get these ludicrous names from?  do they not think of the poor kids at school?  or have all the kids in the class got similarly preposterous monikers?

Yes.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 11:39:17 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 11:38:57 AM »

Can anyone provide a very brief synopsis of the vids?

I haven't the bandwidth.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 11:53:24 AM »

Can anyone provide a very brief synopsis of the vids?

I haven't the bandwidth.

The first vid shows interviews with stupid and bigoted people in West Virginia who're refusing to vote for Obama because he's black, they heard he's muslim and because he has 'Hussain' in his name.  The second vid is The Young Turks doing a story on the media response to a clip of Obama and his wife pressing their fists together at an event, and heaping scorn and astonishment on FOX news for calling it a 'terrorist fist jab'.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 01:57:10 PM »

Yes.

dear gods, and i thought british names were bad.  :puke: