Educational

Author Topic: "you gonna get raped"  (Read 1474 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: "you gonna get raped"
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 02:34:02 PM »
Sounds like a joke, I can picture someone saying it, someone thinking the guy looked weird.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

thepeaguy

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 06:58:10 AM »
Funny enough, a self-obsessed psychology student (HG) blew these rape jokes/threads out of proportion while she was a member here. Hasn't stopped her from being a full-time twat though.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 07:04:03 AM by thepeaguy »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 07:38:44 AM »
You're still in contact with her enough to know?

:hahaha:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

thepeaguy

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 07:42:58 AM »
You're still in contact with her enough to know?

:hahaha:

Laugh all you want. It's not as if you haven't had a grudge.

What also concerns me is that they allow personalities like hers in psychology courses.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 07:47:34 AM »
It's not the courses I'd be worried about so much as the certification at the end, and the potential job offers. But I don't know her working style well enough to guess whether she's that likely to cause damage or not.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

thepeaguy

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 07:53:04 AM »
It's not the courses I'd be worried about so much as the certification at the end, and the potential job offers. But I don't know her working style well enough to guess whether she's that likely to cause damage or not.

I don't entirely despise her (when it comes to my experiences with her, I'm ambivalent), but she seems to be self-centred with how she helped numerous victims, etc, as if she's some kind of god. It surprises me that someone like her who's been vulnerable herself can victimise others because of their disability -- it's changed my perspective on victims of domestic abuse greatly.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 08:04:10 AM by thepeaguy »

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2008, 08:12:46 AM »
Um, I wouldn't recommend generalizing to all victims of domestic abuse.

thepeaguy

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2008, 08:16:48 AM »
Um, I wouldn't recommend generalizing to all victims of domestic abuse.

Then what's the point in trying to be sympathetic and understanding towards those who've been in worse situations then me? And why brag about your crap childhood if you're going to keep your work private when you're called out in an argument anyway? It didn't stop her from making unqualified assumptions about us.

Your attitude is fucking cold.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 08:25:48 AM by thepeaguy »

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2008, 09:07:25 AM »

I don't entirely despise her (when it comes to my experiences with her, I'm ambivalent), but she seems to be self-centred with how she helped numerous victims, etc, as if she's some kind of god. It surprises me that someone like her who's been vulnerable herself can victimise others because of their disability -- it's changed my perspective on victims of domestic abuse greatly.

She was a victim of domestic violence? Gee I wonder why  :orly:

thepeaguy

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2008, 09:14:28 AM »

She was a victim of domestic violence? Gee I wonder why  :orly:

That's what she claimed.

Anyhow, I know I'm the one with the problem here. :p

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2008, 09:26:05 AM »
The self-obsessed psych student... This wouldn't be  a certain "Catrona", would it?

thepeaguy

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2008, 09:31:35 AM »
The self-obsessed psych student... This wouldn't be  a certain "Catrona", would it?

No. HG and Catrona are two different people.

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2008, 09:36:16 AM »
Glad to get that cleared up.  Well, who's HG, then?

thepeaguy

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2008, 09:37:26 AM »
Glad to get that cleared up.  Well, who's HG, then?

Former member of Intensity. She left in 2007 when she decided that she was too good for this place.

Also a former friend of mine.

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2008, 09:39:22 AM »
Too good for Intensity?

(Goes "Pffffft!" at the door immediately after it slams.)