Author Topic: Social Niceties et al - WAS: Odeon, provide proof please.  (Read 8708 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Odeon, provide proof please.
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2008, 02:13:21 PM »
Well, that was fun...

NEXT!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 02:18:18 PM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2008, 02:19:32 PM »
 :lol:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 02:27:31 PM »

Well, then., I'm off some.

You want to hear from Odeaon next. See, I want to hear from Vodzy, first.

I suspect that Odeaon knows something that we can not, from what has been posted.

This is why Vodzy HAS to be next.

What Odeon knows will remain, but what we don't know is Vodzy's mind.

Odeon has posted.

You logic is flawed.

Odeon never backed up his claim. You are merely assume he knew my intentions.

In Australia at least, one is innocent until PROVEN otherwise.

Not really any logic needed at all.

I said I SUSPECT(ed) that Odeon knows more than we, merely from his posting. (Yes, at that point, I had chosen to believe both of you, until one trips up, but that does not involve logic)

You had not posted any response, yet. That is why the logical next step, in my way of thinking, was to hear from you before we could go any farther.

Odeon had already posted. That is not logic. That is fact.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2008, 02:30:06 PM »
I think it's Vodzy's MO to try to provoke. Never mind him. He is a kid. Some of them grow up, you know.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2008, 02:37:33 PM »

*shrugs*

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2008, 04:19:26 PM »

So where's the Llama??   :grrr:  I wants the llama, precioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2008, 05:07:35 PM »

So where's the Llama??   :grrr:  I wants the llama, precioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   :P

I want one turning on a spit. Last time I had llama it was excellent.

dead fucking serious Mexico traveler speaking, folks. Have you ever had any llama? I didn't want to bring this up for a long time, because the one with the eyebrows is so cute, but I love the shoulder roasts of llama. oddly, the older ones, worn out from their burdens are still tender, unlike a bovine.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 05:43:25 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2008, 05:32:03 PM »

Anything for you, Ozymandias:

:laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2008, 05:44:31 PM »
OMFG, Callaway posted my next meal.

*wishes in one hand and shits in the other. One hand gets full faster*

ozymandias

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2008, 05:53:33 PM »

well, Llama's and their cousins are not only a source of clothing, but, meat and milk.  Just like middle east tribes eat camels! 

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2008, 06:06:59 PM »

well, Llama's and their cousins are not only a source of clothing, but, meat and milk.  Just like middle east tribes eat camels! 

Yes, they are an incredibly complete form of domesticated animal. Everything is right there in one C.A.R.E. package. They fuck like rabbits, too, but it is rare for a "vaca" llama to have twins or triplets, unlike goats. The "wool" more than makes up for this deficiency, however. Alpaca often have twins, though. They are much smaller, by comparison and it takes more of them to fed an extended family. More bellies to feed means they are less efficient than llamas.

It is a tiny subculture in America to keep llamas, but not so in southern Mexico!

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2008, 02:46:06 AM »
I did it on purpose. I couldn't help it. :green:

Odeon didn't know that. He has a grudge against me for blocking him and his slut (they have since been unblocked, for I do not hold grudges).

He's lucky he locked the thread after he threatened me with banning. I couldn't resist that bait! Bugger >:(

Are you serious? It's Vodzy we are talking about. He sure didn't do cos he likes helping little old ladies across the street if you know what I mean.

And I'm sure Vodzy wouldn't have it any other way.

FYI MF, I go out of my way to walk old ladies home! No shit!

Having trouble picking up chicks your own age lately?  ;)

You calling me a GF?

I think you know I am.  :green:

GalileoAce

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2008, 02:54:42 AM »
I thought the callout threads were open to discussion? But the Main Event thread was not?

Oh, that's right. I should have moved to the main event, right?

No, it's not nessecary for something as trifle as this.

Knowing Vodzy's mind will be of benefit indeed, but it is not the crux of my angst toward Odeon.

Then what is?

Bullying. True, Vodzy's actions were stupid and possibly negligent, but I don't think any action warrants calling someone an arse or cunt or what have you, and yes it happens all too frequently on this site.

Some would say that it is the way I2 is. But I prefer it's other; adult discussion where you have to back up what you say. We can still have adult discussion and waffle without resorting to childish name calling or insults.

So in a way I guess I'm calling everyone out, but I directed to you because what you said shocked me, it was not something I expected of you, which is partially due to my lack of knowledge into Vodzy's arsey actions. And as Site Owner et al, I do hold you to a certain level of behaviour; as Site Owner et al I see you as the yard stick for the site itself, same way I've always seen you, Dunc, & Callaway (as the Semi-Perm Admin), and any of the flux admins. You set the tone at which discussion proceeds on this your site, I think it should be a higher pitch.

Vodzy was wrong and I doubt your comment will weigh heavily upon him, but it takes one wrong step to start a journey into hell. There are many members who have thinner skins than Vodzy, true they shouldn't be here but they are, so think of your words next time, please.

Well, then., I'm off some.
You want to hear from Odeaon next. See, I want to hear from Vodzy, first.
I suspect that Odeaon knows something that we can not, from what has been posted.
This is why Vodzy HAS to be next.
What Odeon knows will remain, but what we don't know is Vodzy's mind.
Odeon has posted.
You logic is flawed.
Odeon never backed up his claim. You are merely assume he knew my intentions.
In Australia at least, one is innocent until PROVEN otherwise.
But you don't have free speech there?

Most of the time we do. Unlike here I must say, as evidenced by the mere presence of the Blabberizer.

WTF is that!?  :o

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2008, 11:19:24 AM »
it's the drama farmer - i got bored with the drama llama.