Educational

Author Topic: Social Niceties et al - WAS: Odeon, provide proof please.  (Read 8707 times)

GalileoAce

Re: Odeon, provide proof please.
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 09:15:59 AM »
I did it on purpose. I couldn't help it. :green:

Well then, given that you admitted it. You sir, are an ass. :: nods :: You could've broken the site, not a smart move no no. But at least you got your jollies. ::)

Odeon didn't know that. He has a grudge against me for blocking him and his slut (they have since been unblocked, for I do not hold grudges).

He's lucky he locked the thread after he threatened me with banning. I couldn't resist that bait! Bugger >:(

I can see know way that he did not. So his insulting of you was grossly presumptuous.

So I find that both of you are asses. You shouldn't have quote quoted especially having read Odeon's request not to. Nor should Odeon has insulted you without actually proof that you did it deliberately.

Oh, and Callaway actually locked the thread, no Odeon...

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 09:21:37 AM »

Well then, given that you admitted it. You sir, are an ass. :: nods :: You could've broken the site, not a smart move no no. But at least you got your jollies. ::)

Odeon didn't know that. He has a grudge against me for blocking him and his slut (they have since been unblocked, for I do not hold grudges).

He's lucky he locked the thread after he threatened me with banning. I couldn't resist that bait! Bugger >:(

I can see know way that he did not. So his insulting of you was grossly presumptuous.

So I find that both of you are asses. You shouldn't have quote quoted especially having read Odeon's request not to. Nor should Odeon has insulted you without actually proof that you did it deliberately.

Oh, and Callaway actually locked the thread, no Odeon...

Yeah I'm an arse. That's news to...?

Lucky Callaway, saving me from the gift of the blab.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

GalileoAce

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »
Stuff that GA wrote

Yeah I'm an arse. That's news to...?

Lucky Callaway, saving me from the gift of the blab.

News to me, actually. I did not know of your arsey ways. I am now learn-ed.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 09:33:26 AM »
If we're going to be pedantic, I'm not actually an arse, but I perform arsey acts from time to time.

That could so be misunderstood.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 10:11:07 AM »

Are you serious? It's Vodzy we are talking about. He sure didn't do cos he likes helping little old ladies across the street if you know what I mean.

And I'm sure Vodzy wouldn't have it any other way.

FYI MF, I go out of my way to walk old ladies home! No shit!

Having trouble picking up chicks your own age lately?  ;)

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 10:19:09 AM »

Are you serious? It's Vodzy we are talking about. He sure didn't do cos he likes helping little old ladies across the street if you know what I mean.

FYI MF, I go out of my way to walk old ladies home! No shit!

Having trouble picking up chicks your own age lately?  ;)

You calling me a GF?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »

:LMAO:

oh definitely - we were both utterly devastated by your ignoring us, vodzy.  i cried for days.

as for "odeon and his slut"...  tsk, tsk - jealousy is an ugly thing, dear.  get over it.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:24:34 PM by Lucifer »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 02:00:23 PM »
This is just a small call out. In keeping with the site's theme: "Be prepared to back up your words". As such, I'd like the Pretty Tyrant to provide proof to back up this claim:

There's a difference: Vodzy, the little cunt, did it on purpose, after having read my post.

I posted about my fears shortly before he did another quote thing. Several people replied to my post, and I replied with more specifics, on the same page he must have opened before he went on to post his empty quote thing. Obviously I can't prove it one way or another, but I consider it likely that he had read at least one or two of the several posts discussing the issue.

Also, I started a separate thread where I did mention this.

And finally, he has not denied anything, although he could have. Considering how ghey he thinks I am (there's more name-calling for you, right there in his custom title, well, at least until I changed it; why didn't you pick him up on that?), I think it's likely that he reads a lot of what I post.

He's guilty as charged, the little cunt. If he wants to deny it, now's the time.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »
It's about respecting each other. Odeon has no right to insult Vodzy in the manner he has been doing. Whether Vodzy's actions were deliberate or not is indeterminate.

Where does it say that I must respect a little cunt that jeopardises the site for shit and giggles? Especially when said cunt was the one to start the name-calling, in his custom title.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2008, 02:03:19 PM »
It's about respecting each other. Odeon has no right to insult Vodzy in the manner he has been doing. Whether Vodzy's actions were deliberate or not is indeterminate.
OK
It's Vodzy's turn next.

Well, no. If Vodzy's actions were deliberate, I can't see a way for Odeon to have known that, so his insults were still unwarranted.

Read above. I have replied; it's your turn now.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2008, 02:04:02 PM »
Knowing Vodzy's mind will be of benefit indeed, but it is not the crux of my angst toward Odeon.

Then what is?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2008, 02:10:00 PM »

I think it's serious that the Webmonkey and Domain owner insults members of the site without proof (seemingly). Whether or not this is Modus Operandi for Vodzy is an aside to this. Sure character reference does go a ways to help proving someone's guilt, but it's evidence that is a the key. So what evidence did Odeon have that Vodzy deliberately posted the quote quote after Odeon's request; what evidence is there that it wasn't a deliberate action but rather a mistake? As far as I can tell there is none either way.  I always thought presumption of innocence was the way to go.

I'm Site Owner as well. ::)

Would it be OK if a mere mortal had insulted poor Vodzy? Are you seriously suggesting that as site owner, web monkey and whatnot, I don't have the same rights to post as everyone else? Is this the time where you will start on me about the responsibilities I have?

I see to it that people can post here, even little cunts like Vodzy who try to bring it down. That's it. Otherwise I'm just like everyone else, posting what I feel like, trying to have as much fun as I can, reacting according to MY personality.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2008, 02:10:43 PM »
I thought the callout threads were open to discussion? But the Main Event thread was not?

Oh, that's right. I should have moved to the main event, right?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2008, 02:11:16 PM »

Cunt.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2008, 02:12:00 PM »

Well, then., I'm off some.

You want to hear from Odeaon next. See, I want to hear from Vodzy, first.

I suspect that Odeaon knows something that we can not, from what has been posted.

This is why Vodzy HAS to be next.

What Odeon knows will remain, but what we don't know is Vodzy's mind.

Odeon has posted.

You logic is flawed.

Odeon never backed up his claim. You are merely assume he knew my intentions.

In Australia at least, one is innocent until PROVEN otherwise.

But you don't have free speech there?

- Albert Einstein