Educational

Author Topic: Annoying Commercials  (Read 407 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Annoying Commercials
« on: May 09, 2008, 11:11:47 PM »
When a commercial repeats itself too many times, I get sick of it so I find it real annoying.

This one for example:

That station plays that commercial too many times it's so annoying. I hear it about every commercial when I watch The Simpsons. I even get the song stuck in my head. The "PDX 49" part.

Doesn't anyone get annoyed with commercials, especially if they repeat a lot?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Annoying Commercials
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 03:07:22 AM »
That is an annoying commercial.  I hate the ones from the drug companies with all the disclaimers
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 03:18:03 AM »
I hate when they take the american commercial and dub it with australian accents, its just doesnt work.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 03:59:00 AM »
That is an annoying commercial.  I hate the ones from the drug companies with all the disclaimers

The only good parts of those commerciials is I often laugh at the side0effects they produce. The "cure"  often sounds worse than the "disease"  and I sometimes chuckle.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 07:00:28 AM »

The only good parts of those commerciials is I often laugh at the side0effects they produce. The "cure"  often sounds worse than the "disease"  and I sometimes chuckle.

I almost died when I heard anal leakage on one :laugh:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 11:43:01 PM »

I almost died when I heard anal leakage on one :laugh:

There was a funny skit on MadTV about "Cholestra" and "10% less anal leakage."

I looked really hard for a video of it, but I could not find it.  Too bad.

:laugh:

Offline Hiphop Grandma

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 09:06:25 AM »
Those Head On commercials were annoying because they would play back to back between shows for the longest time.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 06:17:26 AM »
This pissed me off so much. My dad has a surround sound right outside my bedroom and it was all I heard all day and all night.
In the morning they would play it the most and I am not a morning person. I can be quite abusive and angry in the morning.
I've even yelled "SHUT UP" at it.
Fortunately I haven't heard it in a while.

Another annoying as hell Mini wheats commercial.

Park.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 10:51:24 PM »
All the male boner med adds bug me

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 08:16:23 PM »
head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead,
Park.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 04:09:12 AM »
Spammiest post I have seen for a while.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 04:55:46 AM »
Sham WOW

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 09:12:56 AM »
Sham WOW

I totally want one.  Or eight.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 11:53:07 AM »
Blahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla ba Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blaha Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blaha Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blaha Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blaha Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blaha Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blaha Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blaha Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla bblubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah  blahBlahbla blubbuh blubbla Blah.

Sorry, I missed the first part. What did you say?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 04:19:21 PM »
Don't tempt me.  >:D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein