Author Topic: Which I2 member are you most like?  (Read 16175 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Which I2 member are you most like?
« Reply #390 on: September 04, 2011, 03:09:37 AM »
I am who I am. There is no one on this planet, or in the whole universe, who is even remotely close to being like me.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #391 on: September 04, 2011, 06:57:48 AM »
But there has to be something that pisses you off.

Otherwise you're just an apathetic, spineless tosser.

Is that it?? you can't be insulted because you just don't have an passion about anything whatsoever??

I have a passion over photography and synths, but I can't be insulted in either. People have literally tried everything before just to get me offended/insulted but the only responses really is "meh" or finding it funny.... or worse, I actually agree with them. I don't see that as spineless though, I'm not exactly a pushover if people really try to go to more extreme measures such as trying to physically attack me/rob/etc. I will try to defend myself even if I get the shit kicked out of me. But those "extreme measures" can't be done online, can they?

I suppose the only things that can piss me off is someone acting like a retard, but that has nothing to do with insults.

Maybe if you met me online when I was 18, then that would've been a different story. I would've whined, sent death threats etc and generally acted a lot like Penty over the slightest of insults. C'mon, you're apparently a genius, invent a time machine and do it now! :lol:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 06:59:22 AM by Schleed »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #392 on: September 04, 2011, 08:35:04 AM »

Is that it?? you can't be insulted because you just don't have an passion about anything whatsoever??

Not the same thing at all. You can't control others but you can change how you react, and I suspect that's what Shcleed has done.

He seems to have managed it a lot earlier than most of us.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #393 on: September 04, 2011, 10:52:19 AM »

I have a passion over photography and synths, but I can't be insulted in either. People have literally tried everything before just to get me offended/insulted but the only responses really is "meh" or finding it funny.... or worse, I actually agree with them. I don't see that as spineless though, I'm not exactly a pushover if people really try to go to more extreme measures such as trying to physically attack me/rob/etc. I will try to defend myself even if I get the shit kicked out of me. But those "extreme measures" can't be done online, can they?

I suppose the only things that can piss me off is someone acting like a retard, but that has nothing to do with insults.

Maybe if you met me online when I was 18, then that would've been a different story. I would've whined, sent death threats etc and generally acted a lot like Penty over the slightest of insults. C'mon, you're apparently a genius, invent a time machine and do it now! :lol:

I think that you were offended when Pea went after Crip, but that went beyond just insults so it's not exactly the same thing.

Scrapheap

« Reply #394 on: September 04, 2011, 12:06:34 PM »
... C'mon, you're apparently a genius, invent a time machine and do it now! :lol:

If I could invent a time machine, I would be taking Norma Jean Baker's virginity right now, not wasting my time on your sorry ass.  ::)

Scrapheap

« Reply #395 on: September 04, 2011, 12:09:44 PM »

Not the same thing at all. You can't control others but you can change how you react, and I suspect that's what Shcleed has done.

You have to be able to manage it in order to be an effective troll. Schleed has been a decent troll for a few years already.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #396 on: September 04, 2011, 01:22:18 PM »

I think that you were offended when Pea went after Crip, but that went beyond just insults so it's not exactly the same thing.

That was an entirely different story. I got pissed off at him over his creepiness towards Crip, which she herself can testify.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #397 on: September 04, 2011, 02:03:17 PM »

You have to be able to manage it in order to be an effective troll. Schleed has been a decent troll for a few years already.

Yes, and as trolls, most of us really aren't that good.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #398 on: September 04, 2011, 02:14:25 PM »
I'm crap at trolling.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #399 on: September 04, 2011, 02:52:32 PM »
Well, it takes more than the ability to ignore what people think about you.

- Albert Einstein

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #400 on: September 04, 2011, 03:23:10 PM »
I don't really ignore, I take it into account if needs be. For example, if someone points out "you're a fat fuck, lose some weight", I'll agree with them but I won't get emotional over it.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #401 on: September 04, 2011, 05:44:49 PM »
What is a good troll, anyways? ::)

Osensitive1

« Reply #402 on: September 04, 2011, 06:03:39 PM »
A good troll is purely in it for the lulz.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #403 on: September 04, 2011, 06:46:57 PM »

Someone who can successfully manipulate someone for let's say, nudes/dox/protection, not be obvious that they're trolling, and in general cause drama without suspicion from others. Basically a good degree of stealth, patience, manipulation and convincing acting is needed.

A bad troll is someone who is REALLY obvious about it, ie. shouting LOL NIGGERS over and over, using HUGE TEXT, spamming, acting like buttcoffee/pentagram etc.

Scrapheap

« Reply #404 on: September 04, 2011, 11:29:43 PM »

Someone who can successfully manipulate someone for let's say, nudes/dox/protection, not be obvious that they're trolling, and in general cause drama without suspicion from others. Basically a good degree of stealth, patience, manipulation and convincing acting is needed.

A bad troll is someone who is REALLY obvious about it, ie. shouting LOL NIGGERS over and over, using HUGE TEXT, spamming, acting like buttcoffee/pentagram etc.

CBC would make an AWESOME troll!!!  :headbang2:

Who would ever suspect the weeble?? :snowman: