Author Topic: Which I2 member are you most like?  (Read 16239 times)

GalileoAce

Re: Which I2 member are you most like?
« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2008, 05:57:16 AM »
Why it's called GA?

It is named for me. I can't remember where I found it, but I used to several times on another forum I'm on, and they added it to their smiley list as "GA", basing it on me, because I used it so often (it's in my signature there :P ). Not long after I suggested it to the "Suggest a Smiley" thread (whatever it was called), and it too was named GA here :)

:GA:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #151 on: May 07, 2008, 05:59:50 AM »

I'm most like ...

I can't admit it!

:hide:

That emoticon is called "GA"... :: notes the implications ::

Hey, GA, you are not the only one who runs around in circles waving your arms at times. 

Not everyone has the guts to publicly admit we do this though.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2008, 06:04:12 AM »
I have to be really stressed out to start flapping like a birdie.

GalileoAce

« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2008, 06:04:54 AM »
hehe most true....

But I trademarked it. You owe me royalties dammit!

:P ;)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: May 07, 2008, 06:07:50 AM »

hehe most true....

But I trademarked it. You owe me royalties dammit!

:P ;)

Hmmm ....... thinking of you every time I see it is not enough, huh?

I suppose we will have to devise an acceptable exchange rate.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

GalileoAce

« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2008, 06:08:29 AM »
Hmm...Thoughts are good...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: May 07, 2008, 06:13:04 AM »

Honestly, I get to that state about every other day or two, over something. Fortunately, I have also learned to quickly recover.

When I was in my early twenties and doing my best at keeping a successful business running, I spent months at a time   :GA: 

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2008, 06:38:50 AM »
I want to explore natural forces more. I've gotten out of balance with the psychology obsession, it's just a little hard getting un-obsessed.

Keep in mind, the term anthropocentric is a fabricated notion concocted from misinterpretation of unsound premises and outright falsehoods. We are a barely significant, fleeting trifle leaving only a few crumbs behind for the true forces of nature to feed upon.

*TILT*

although my instincts are to protect them not have sex with them

Had to laugh at the utterly blase way you seemed to be saying that.

Yes, I did that deliberately.

:D

ability to menacingly argue for hours over nothing

Huh. You must keep it tightly under wraps on here - I don't think I've ever noticed you do that.

Well in some ways you are right, but some of my discussions with Calandale fit this, precisely, at least up to the point where I tried to slip in some substance and he responded by changing his point of view and creating a new direction for the argument. That kind of taints the whole discussion, to me.

I hate playing poker with a cardcheat.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 06:40:45 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #158 on: May 07, 2008, 06:57:39 AM »
Keep in mind, the term anthropocentric is a fabricated notion concocted from misinterpretation of unsound premises and outright falsehoods. We are a barely significant, fleeting trifle leaving only a few crumbs behind for the true forces of nature to feed upon.

*TILT*

*grin* And we're a whole world to bacteria.

It's like Hitchhiker's Guide though, my brain can only handle so much of the truth of our utter insignificance at once.

Well in some ways you are right, but some of my discussions with Calandale fit this, precisely, at least up to the point where I tried to slip in some substance and he responded by changing his point of view and creating a new direction for the argument. That kind of taints the whole discussion, to me.

I was just following a different layer of the direction - down there, it was consistent. One can't take Cal's logic too seriously, except to throw it back into his face on occasion.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2008, 08:55:09 AM »

Honestly, I get to that state about every other day or two, over something. Fortunately, I have also learned to quickly recover.

When I was in my early twenties and doing my best at keeping a successful business running, I spent months at a time   :GA: 

Yes, but I'm a mad shut in hiding from the world.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: May 07, 2008, 11:36:59 AM »

Yes, but I'm a mad slut, in hiding from the world.

fixed.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: May 07, 2008, 02:30:15 PM »

*TILT*

*grin* And we're a whole world to bacteria.

It's like Hitchhiker's Guide though, my brain can only handle so much of the truth of our utter insignificance at once.

I was just following a different layer of the direction - down there, it was consistent. One can't take Cal's logic too seriously, except to throw it back into his face on occasion.

"different layer of the direction"

Not sure I missed any layers, but anything is possible.

One can't take Cal's logic too seriously, except to throw it back into his face on occasion.

But I see Calandale as being one of those who are not served up benefites by this practice. It seems to only make him that much worse.

Don't get me wrong, I never found a way to appeal to or even completely comprehend his inner needs.

If they were as he states them I would know a few things to try, but I feel that he is still merely a subject to his needs. He has not found his center and may never.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2008, 02:46:17 PM »
You people are crazy... it's so nice to be ignoring Randy.

He's just out there, with no contact with the real world, and every now and then there's a gem waiting for me. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2008, 02:47:01 PM »

I'm most like ...

I can't admit it!

:hide:

Be *intense* now, mate!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2008, 02:48:05 PM »
I identified with Calandale quite a bit when he was just being a perv, but when he started being a political minded perv he lost me.

I miss the Calandale that was that perv. Unfortunately he lost it very quickly.

- Albert Einstein