Author Topic: Which I2 member are you most like?  (Read 16339 times)

thepeaguy

Re: Which I2 member are you most like?
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2008, 05:14:05 AM »
He has friends?

It's a privilege to be close allies of thepeaguy.

Well now, there's a difference between an ally and a friend. ;)

Close allies = friends.

Durr...

ozymandias

« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2008, 06:05:39 AM »
i was hoping there'd be a quiz for this.

Hey, be happy we have an ignore function!   :laugh:  Oh, there'll be a pop quiz tomorrow!   :evillaugh:

fuck that!!
You have to make up Question Number 2! in our quizzie!

DOH, There I go again, open mouth insert foot!    Now lets see how long it takes someone to "fix" this!   ::) :P

Teejay

« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2008, 06:12:17 AM »
FUCK YOU  YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT RAIN MAN, :laugh:

You WISH, I DON'T TAKE MEDS OR COMPLAIN ABOUT DEPRESSION, OR VARIOUS MOOD PROBLEMS.  I AM IN CONTROLL OF MY LIFE, AS A MATTER OF FACT, THERE IS THIS GAL, SHE WANTS PIECE OF THIS :wanker:  EVEN WHEN I WAS DISFUNCTIONAL, SHE STILL THOUGHT THE WORLD OF ME. SHE PRACTICALLY TOLD MY MOM, SHE IS SHORT, AND SKINNY, I WAS THINKING ABOUT HER A LONG TIME AGO :wanker: :wanker:  I WENT TO A POOL PARTY WITH HER, AND THE CLASS AT THE TEACHER'S HOUSE.  TOO BAD THOUGH, I THINK SHE IS BIPOLAR OR SOMETHING.  I AM SURE I COULD HANDLE THAT.  SHE SEEMS RATHER INTRESTED  IN ME, IN A DIFFERENT WAY :wanker:  MOM TELLS ME, AS IF I DIDN'T KNOW.  SHE WORKSOUT JUST LIKE ME, SHE SAYS.  SHE LIVES NEAR ME, AND MY HOUSE IS ONLY I.

It is obvious to anybody with any sense on here, you can't control your life. If you were in control of your life you have asked this girl you talked about by now, assuming you actually know each other to any meaningful degree.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2008, 06:14:15 AM »
i was hoping there'd be a quiz for this.

Hey, be happy we have an ignore function!   :laugh:  Oh, there'll be a pop quiz tomorrow!   :evillaugh:

fuck that!!
You have to make up Question Number 2! in our quizzie!

DOH, There I go again, open mouth insert foot!    Now lets see how long it takes someone to "fix" this!   ::) :P

*dis-enstuffs Ozy's foot and a few bats from his culinary appreciation orifice*

I am actually better at finishing things and getting away than starting them so the quizzie will have to be planned by the one (ones?) who conceived of the possibility.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

GalileoAce

« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2008, 07:34:12 AM »
FUCK YOU  YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT RAIN MAN, :laugh:

You WISH, I DON'T TAKE MEDS OR COMPLAIN ABOUT DEPRESSION, OR VARIOUS MOOD PROBLEMS.  I AM IN CONTROLL OF MY LIFE, AS A MATTER OF FACT, THERE IS THIS GAL, SHE WANTS PIECE OF THIS :wanker:  EVEN WHEN I WAS DISFUNCTIONAL, SHE STILL THOUGHT THE WORLD OF ME. SHE PRACTICALLY TOLD MY MOM, SHE IS SHORT, AND SKINNY, I WAS THINKING ABOUT HER A LONG TIME AGO :wanker: :wanker:  I WENT TO A POOL PARTY WITH HER, AND THE CLASS AT THE TEACHER'S HOUSE.  TOO BAD THOUGH, I THINK SHE IS BIPOLAR OR SOMETHING.  I AM SURE I COULD HANDLE THAT.  SHE SEEMS RATHER INTRESTED  IN ME, IN A DIFFERENT WAY :wanker:  MOM TELLS ME, AS IF I DIDN'T KNOW.  SHE WORKSOUT JUST LIKE ME, SHE SAYS.  SHE LIVES NEAR ME, AND MY HOUSE IS ONLY I.

It is obvious to anybody with any sense on here, you can't control your life. If you were in control of your life you have asked this girl you talked about by now, assuming you actually know each other to any meaningful degree.

Awesome :)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »
nobody has mentioned so I guess I am one of a kind  :headbang2:

unless someone here thinks otherwise

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2008, 01:42:02 PM »
I have not seen one person even remotely like me here, I just brighten up rooms.

For which we are all grateful.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2008, 02:27:18 PM »
I have not seen one person even remotely like me here, I just brighten up rooms when i leave.

fixed.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2008, 02:44:06 PM »
He's on steroids. He won't notice the difference. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2008, 02:55:13 PM »
It doesn't work like your thinking, I did see it, I have a great attention span.  It was fun when I first started, like ginseng, but its just gotten sorta of tollerance.  Its a little different than ginseng, it can make me mad horny very easily, more than without it, but its not what I expected.  It does make sense though, the body has regulatory systems to prevent the hormone from getting out of controll and hurting me.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2008, 03:25:07 PM »
You need a logic reframe, you aspergers, you have problems with that rain man.  You jump to conclusions, and its like you don't even know it, as if you are so pathetic you don't want to introspect.

You are doing a shitty job, helping tiny dog.   :laugh:  Its funny to watch you idiots try.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2008, 03:54:38 PM »
Still oxygen-deprived, I see.  :orly:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2008, 05:17:19 PM »
You people are crazy... it's so nice to be ignoring Randy.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2008, 05:41:07 PM »

Randy is brillliant! The best of BBC Comedy can not touch him
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2008, 06:22:25 PM »
Shut the fuck up.

I don't care about your stupid fuckn fantasies, rain man, Carla either.  Your the only ones still doing it, kind of tells me something, that your just as fucked up as she is, perfect pair, go fuck each other, or deal with your own insecurities in an appropiate way, like grown ups do.  Me?, One of these days, I may just walk on Jessica, find out she is not ready to be daiting, and that I am just messing her up.  If it comes to that, I am walking down the street and fuckn that gal, at least I may have a decent friend to talk to for the first time in my life.  If everyone could just act normal, there would be far less problems. :finger:

My house is open for buisness, fuck a gal with no one telling me what to do, or when I can do it, but me.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 06:29:14 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »