Author Topic: Its Me.  (Read 9706 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Its Me.
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2020, 06:32:13 PM »
I like hot chocolate. These days it has to be with soy milk. And it's usually too sweet for me now since I've been eating less sugar and less processed food.

My daughter has been a chocaholic since she was a toddler. When my wife and I went to Ikea a couple of weeks ago our daughter asked us to buy chocolate, so we got her a couple of different styles of Swedish chocolate there. It was okay, but I don't imagine that Ikea chocolate is the best chocolate you can buy in Sweden.

When my family used to come and visit me at work for lunch our daughter always wanted to get pizza. More specifically chocolate pizza. This one, there is a chocolate cafe just down the escalator from the lobby at work:

Her other favourite food is sushi. It's the seaweed, she has always loved seaweed. She will take a couple of packs of seaweed sheets to school for snacks. And seaweed flavoured rice cookies.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2020, 07:29:23 PM »
Domino's down the road made chocolate pizza for a time. It was delicious. But when we wanted to get it again, they had stopped making it. :(
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2020, 08:53:27 AM »
I love chocolate but hate coffee. Haven't tried a chocolate pizza though. Might be too sweet for my liking.

But the seaweed sheets! My daughter loves those. She snacks on them all the time.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad