Educational

Author Topic: Bullshit  (Read 4852 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Bullshit
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2008, 02:30:41 PM »
mmmmmmm.  thick, hot toast with lashings of butter.

but what's wrong with marmalade, you peasant?!

This is a no-shitter!     The first time my Grandmother tried to feed me marmalade on toast, I thought she was trying to feed me rat poison.   !   

I kinda of like it now, but for a long time, I wouldn't eat anything that wasn't homogeneous....   like sooth peanut butter, etc.   

what are you talking about, "homogeneous", you feckless dolt!  marmalade has pieces of peel in it, the thicker the better.

honestly, you colonials have No Idea.  ::)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2008, 02:31:18 PM »
Your moral code is in code? :P

yep.  wanna play Enigma with me?   :eyelash:

I had a girlfriend with an enigma once, it helped when she sat on a towel.

you're obsessed with sitting on towels, o hoopy frood.  ;)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2008, 07:49:34 PM »

This is a no-shitter!     The first time my Grandmother tried to feed me marmalade on toast, I thought she was trying to feed me rat poison.   !   

I kinda of like it now, but for a long time, I wouldn't eat anything that wasn't homogeneous....   like sooth peanut butter, etc.   

what are you talking about, "homogeneous", you feckless dolt!  marmalade has pieces of peel in it, the thicker the better.

He is saying that in the past, he liked only homogeneous foods (like smooth peanut butter, for example) and he didn't like marmalade, although he somewhat likes it now.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2008, 07:53:52 PM »

And jam should have seeds in it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2008, 08:22:31 PM »
At my dad's old house we had three trees that had "gone native."   That means that the citrus had lost its grafting and the rootstock had taken over, much like a typical Saville fruit.

I used to make awesome marmalade from those trees. I also had a kumquat that produced some excellent preserves.

... peel and all!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2008, 08:37:45 PM »
When I lived in California, my neighbor had orange and grapefruit trees that had some branches overhanging my back yard and she told me to take all the fruit I wanted from them.

I made some very good orange marmalade, but the grapefruit marmalade was not as good.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2008, 11:41:36 PM »
Today I got up about 9:30AM, got dressed and Im now waiting for breakfast. We are going to my sisters place today  :hahaha:

Sorry, I've been gone lately.  I NEED to know what you've been up to these past mornings.   I'm DYING of curiosity...   How have you been drinking your coffee?  I know you've had some.

Well my mother turned up at my sisters place, so lately I've been in a bad place emotionally and mentally.

I'm trying as hard as I can not to disapear my ass from this place and hide from reality, so my daily posting count has dropped a bit.

Been sleeping in a lot as at night I need more alone time away from the family to try and deal with the internal stress, plus we are on a no junk food thing lately and that is also a bit stressful.

Plus I drink tea, not coffee, unless its and Iced Coffee.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2008, 12:27:11 AM »

And jam should have seeds in it.

QFT.  otherwise it's jelly.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2008, 07:21:56 AM »
Your moral code is in code? :P

yep.  wanna play Enigma with me?   :eyelash:

I had a girlfriend with an enigma once, it helped when she sat on a towel.

you're obsessed with sitting on towels, o hoopy frood.  ;)

Fenchurch?
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2008, 07:26:05 AM »

As a matter of fact, my mother ALWAYS bought crunchy peanut butter, as she thought it was "getting more for your money" somehow.  I begged and begged her to buy the creamy kind.  Eventually she did and I was extremely excited!  I even asked to carry the grocery bag from the car that had the jar (good ol' fashioned glass) of creamy peanut butter.  As I was going up to the house, the bag ripped, the jar hit the sidewalk and broke.  Damn psychomotor skills.....
That was the last time she bought creamy.  So the only place I really was able to get it was school lunches and sometimes the neighbors. 

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2008, 07:30:58 AM »

I only liked things that were homogeneous....  The shards of peel was what I feared !   She also made cherry pies, and failed to tell anyone that she used cherries that still had pits in them.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2008, 07:48:50 AM »

I only liked things that were homogeneous....  The shards of peel was what I feared !   She also made cherry pies, and failed to tell anyone that she used cherries that still had pits in them.

Did she think the pits and peels were full of vital nutrients?  Peanuts give me a headache if I eat more than a couple of handfuls.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2008, 07:53:33 AM »

Did she think the pits and peels were full of vital nutrients?  Peanuts give me a headache if I eat more than a couple of handfuls.

She just did what she felt like I guess...  It was probably homemade.  We were poor.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2008, 11:40:18 AM »
i read "wasn't" as "was homogeneous".  :laugh:

so now i'm just a wazzock.   :hahaha: @ me.  :'(

/climbs under chair and sits there, feeling stupid.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »
i read "wasn't" as "was homogeneous".  :laugh:

so now i'm just a wazzock.   :hahaha: @ me.  :'(

/climbs under chair and sits there, feeling stupid.

I still like it when you call me names though.  It made me feel all tingly.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 12:37:42 PM by driftingblizzard »