Author Topic: Bullshit  (Read 4842 times)

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
Re: Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 01:18:10 PM »
You know, when I got up this morning, I didn't have breakfast!

I mean this isnt unusual or anything, because I always get up late. Probably because I go to bed late, I mean I have to have my alone time to destress and I hate mornings anyway because they feel so boring. Oh and I have to wait a while after waking up before I can eat or else I start to feel sick.

Wow, I wonder how tomorrow is going to pan out, perhaps more of the same. I could keep you all updated if you want?  :zoinks:

:headbang2:

Rock on!  That's some good stuff you got there, keep it going !!
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 01:23:44 PM »

I mean this isnt unusual or anything, because I always get up late. Probably because I go to bed late, I mean I have to have my alone time to destress and I hate mornings anyway because they feel so boring. Oh and I have to wait a while after waking up before I can eat or else I start to feel sick.

Wow, I wonder how tomorrow is going to pan out, perhaps more of the same. I could keep you all updated if you want?  :zoinks:

After I get up tomorrow, I let you all in on what happened. Don't slash your wrists waiting though.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 01:38:02 PM »

After I get up tomorrow, I let you all in on what happened. Don't slash your wrists waiting though.
:plus:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 02:26:08 PM »

please do - i'm utterly agog.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 05:32:40 PM »

:laugh:

Prick.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 10:38:53 PM »

Prick.

Aww, I love you too Pyraxis, thanks for taking the time to express yourself to me  :-*

Anyway, this morning I was woken up because wifey made me bacon and eggs, I think she did this because I was in a bit of a foul mood yesterday and she wanted to do something to help me get out of my funk. Which was nice even though I'd finaly got to sleep from being awake all night and had maybe 1 hours sleep, but a little afterwards she went out with the podling to spend money at cracklight, i mean Spotlight, so I got to go to bed and get a bit more sleep. Woke up about 40 mins ago and now I'm posting about it, didnt want anyone to hurt themselves over waiting, cos I couldnt have that.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2008, 11:03:51 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2008, 11:09:02 PM »
Well Bacon & Eggs is the breakfast of the true Aspie Elite.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2008, 11:10:49 PM »
Wait a minute.  Aren't you one of those Gwynfryn-diagnosed Fake Aspies?

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2008, 11:14:13 PM »
Wait a minute.  Aren't you one of those Gwynfryn-diagnosed Fake Aspies?

Whoever said I was a spy trying to infiltraite you all was a liar, a damn dirty liar.

You didnt hear or see anything, move along, and take these droids that arent for sale either....... DOH!

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2008, 04:30:45 AM »

Prick.

Aww, I love you too Pyraxis, thanks for taking the time to express yourself to me  :-*

Anyway, this morning I was woken up because wifey made me bacon and eggs, I think she did this because I was in a bit of a foul mood yesterday and she wanted to do something to help me get out of my funk. Which was nice even though I'd finaly got to sleep from being awake all night and had maybe 1 hours sleep, but a little afterwards she went out with the podling to spend money at cracklight, i mean Spotlight, so I got to go to bed and get a bit more sleep. Woke up about 40 mins ago and now I'm posting about it, didnt want anyone to hurt themselves over waiting, cos I couldnt have that.

And then.......

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2008, 06:14:51 AM »

Prick.

And then.......

Stay tuned for tomorrows installment of "As the morning turns".

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2008, 06:43:36 AM »
Can't wait!

:D
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2008, 09:23:01 AM »
i rushed back from uni to read this.  i am now fulfilled for the day.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2008, 09:22:16 PM »
Okay, this morning I slept in again as usual and woke up around lunch time, today here is anzac day so the kids are home and its a long weekend, which suits my eldest, Alex, quite well as its also his birthday on sunday. Anyway I woke up just as lunch was being made and I had Eggs on bread (not toast cos that just boils my blood) with sausages covered on baked beans on the side. Plus I had my usual cup of tea, white with 2 sugars. Switched on the telly only to realise that every channel had something about anzac day on it so I let my eldest play Transformers Armada on the PS2 like he asked for yesterday.