Author Topic: How to be a pussy  (Read 20219 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: How to be a pussy
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2008, 07:20:29 PM »
The poor snails. :angrydance:

With all the rain we've had on the east coast, it's been a good year for snails! :P
I have not seen a snail in years. :(
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2008, 11:34:50 PM »

With all the rain we've had on the east coast, it's been a good year for snails! :P

Do you go outside? I know that's the reason I don't see many snails.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2008, 05:00:19 AM »

We have been in a drought for 7 plus years here in Rapid City SD.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2008, 06:59:02 AM »

Yeah that doesn't help things. Perhaps you could get some mail order snails from somewhere?  :zoinks:

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2008, 12:28:18 PM »

Yeah that doesn't help things. Perhaps you could get some mail order snails from somewhere?  :zoinks:
Maybe I should. ;D
Guardian of the Empire

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2008, 01:32:00 PM »
"A naked snail kind, that not in the free garden field, but in the basement, dark adjacent rooms, to encounter tool sheds and so forth is." :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2008, 05:18:20 PM »
A snail trouble will bring us the weather of the last winter with his too high temperatures and the many falls out in the spring in some fields.

:laugh:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2008, 06:26:33 PM »
A squid eating dough in a plastic bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

ozymandias

« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2008, 06:59:38 PM »
A squid eating dough in a plastic bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?

No, but, I got MILK!   8)

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2008, 03:31:26 AM »
Milk does a body good. Unless they're allergic. Or they're a human drinking fluid designed for another animal's digestive system. Actually, come to think of it, milk sucks.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

ozymandias

« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2008, 03:48:45 AM »
Milk does a body good. Unless they're allergic. Or they're a human drinking fluid designed for another animal's digestive system. Actually, come to think of it, milk sucks.

My wife has a mild lactose intolerance, and it runs in her family.  My brother in law has it really bad.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2008, 03:54:32 AM »

My wife has a mild lactose intolerance, and it runs in her family.  My brother in law has it really bad.
Sorry to hear that. I've been drinking rice and almond milk for years for that reason.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2008, 04:29:01 AM »

There are many who think that the stealing of another animal's milk is equivalent to rape. I wonder if those people wear straw woven shoes, in keeping with their "animal rights" theme.

Sorry, but to me, "Rights" are a human assumption on the highest order of arrogance. Animals do not suffer from "rights" or "wrongs" for that matter.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 04:30:41 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2008, 04:37:17 AM »
i just think it's stupid for humans to drink milk that was designed for a baby sheep or goat or cow's digestive tract. If man was meant to drink milk his entire life, women would never stop lactating. And we men would never hear the end of it.  :P

TheoK

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2008, 04:53:47 AM »

There are many who think that the stealing of another animal's milk is equivalent to rape. I wonder if those people wear straw woven shoes, in keeping with their "animal rights" theme.

Sorry, but to me, "Rights" are a human assumption on the highest order of arrogance. Animals do not suffer from "rights" or "wrongs" for that matter.

:agreed: