Author Topic: How to be a pussy  (Read 20204 times)

TheoK

Re: How to be a pussy
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2008, 05:35:35 PM »
Isn't that racist propaganda?  :P I can drink a couple of liters of milk every day.  8)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2008, 05:46:11 PM »
Isn't that racist propaganda?  :P I can drink a couple of liters of milk every day.  8)

What, that there are genetic differences in the production of lactase in adults?

TheoK

« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2008, 05:50:34 PM »

What, that there are genetic differences in the production of lactase in adults?

That you claim that races exist. That wouldn't be tolerated in Europe, even if they know that about 7% of all White people cannot metabolise codein for instance. Political correctness before medical facts.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2008, 05:53:52 PM »
milk :glug:  I love it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2008, 05:54:25 PM »
That's beacuse you're a real aryan.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2008, 10:25:01 PM »

so if i quit using mucous byproducts, i'm cure?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2008, 03:55:41 AM »

so if i quit using mucous byproducts, i'm cure?

Only one way to find out...
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2008, 12:57:40 AM »
My mother was told by her OB/GYN that I was allergic to her breast milk. So she gave me formula (Simulac). Often wondered if that might've factored into my ADD d/x.

Issues much Wandrew?  :P
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2008, 04:03:15 PM »
My mother was told by her OB/GYN that I was allergic to her breast milk. So she gave me formula (Simulac). Often wondered if that might've factored into my ADD d/x.

Whoa, that's almost exactly what happened to me. I was having inner ear infections and doctor dxed me as allergic to milk-- more specifically breast milk. So I was quickly weaned and put on Simulac. I drink soy milk to this day.

Have you ever been tested for Selective IgA Deficiency? Just curious. Have been wondering whether there is a connection, particularly since IgA is supposed to be passed down in breast milk from mother to child. Have wondered whether mothers who have antibodies to IgA during the time of breast feeding might not cause such a chain of events as well as pass on Selective IgAD to the infant.
Flibbit.

ozymandias

« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2008, 04:17:40 PM »
They'll take away my milk, butter, cheese and ice cream when they pry them from my cold, dead hands.  :grrr: :cheese: :pizza: :flo:  moo!   :zoinks:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2008, 07:38:52 PM »
dammit.

this thread had a catchy title and everything.
Misunderstood.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2008, 03:26:04 AM »
Of course there are races. This is a self evident fact.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2008, 03:42:03 PM »

Whoa, that's almost exactly what happened to me. I was having inner ear infections and doctor dxed me as allergic to milk-- more specifically breast milk. So I was quickly weaned and put on Simulac. I drink soy milk to this day.

Have you ever been tested for Selective IgA Deficiency? Just curious. Have been wondering whether there is a connection, particularly since IgA is supposed to be passed down in breast milk from mother to child. Have wondered whether mothers who have antibodies to IgA during the time of breast feeding might not cause such a chain of events as well as pass on Selective IgAD to the infant.

Missed this one the first time 'round.  Thanks, Sophist!  I will definitely check into that! :)

richard

« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2008, 05:28:34 PM »
where's calandale? :(

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2008, 05:32:31 PM »
where's calandale? :(

up his own arse, same as usual.