Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 125424 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #10065 on: April 09, 2011, 02:20:26 PM »
blah blah blah

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #10066 on: April 09, 2011, 02:58:57 PM »
horrid

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10067 on: April 09, 2011, 03:01:14 PM »
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Psychophant

« Reply #10068 on: April 09, 2011, 03:07:31 PM »
rested

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #10069 on: April 09, 2011, 03:12:38 PM »
horrid

What's wrong?  ???
My kneecap dislocated again just an hour ago when I was standing up from my chair, it was horrible. Nobody's around to give me a hand so I've been roaring in pain because the painkillers are in the bottom cupboard. It's not just the pain but also the thought I have to quit my running and physical independence when I only just got that fully today. Instead my knee's just going to go again and again and again and I'll be able to get out less and less until I get surgery, when I'll be even worse off physically for a year. I know I'm not the only one with problems, and I'm sorry for the self pity. I'll be ashamed of myself in an hour or so for being so emo but I just need a rant.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10070 on: April 09, 2011, 03:14:30 PM »
horrid

What's wrong?  ???
My kneecap dislocated again just an hour ago when I was standing up from my chair, it was horrible. Nobody's around to give me a hand so I've been roaring in pain because the painkillers are in the bottom cupboard. It's not just the pain but also the thought I have to quit my running and physical independence when I only just got that fully today. Instead my knee's just going to go again and again and again and I'll be able to get out less and less until I get surgery, when I'll be even worse off physically for a year. I know I'm not the only one with problems, and I'm sorry for the self pity. I'll be ashamed of myself in an hour or so for being so emo but I just need a rant.

Ranting is fine! I'd be furious and frustrated too! This is a long haul you're in, but you are brave enough to endure and you will win in the end.  :viking:

People forget.

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #10071 on: April 09, 2011, 03:31:45 PM »
horrid

What's wrong?  ???

Ranting is fine! I'd be furious and frustrated too! This is a long haul you're in, but you are brave enough to endure and you will win in the end.  :viking:
Aww thanks, you're always so nice to me. Hurts like a bitch now so I'm keeping it straight to stop it coming out again. But yes, I shall be victorious!  :viking:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10072 on: April 09, 2011, 03:33:40 PM »
horrid

What's wrong?  ???

Aww thanks, you're always so nice to me. Hurts like a bitch now so I'm keeping it straight to stop it coming out again. But yes, I shall be victorious!  :viking:

Absolutely! Take it easy now as you plot your strategy for the next battle!  :viking:

People forget.

P7PSP

« Reply #10073 on: April 09, 2011, 04:05:22 PM »
horrid

What's wrong?  ???
That ^^^ is not emo, it is a genuine problem that should concern you. :hug:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #10074 on: April 09, 2011, 04:16:19 PM »
horrid

What's wrong?  ???

Oh no that sounds a nightmare...rant away girl!!!  hope you feel better soon
blah blah blah

Celticgoddess

« Reply #10075 on: April 09, 2011, 04:17:22 PM »
horrid

What's wrong?  ???
:indeed: I've had both of my knees operated on for the same reason as you so I know first hand the kind of pain you're dealing with and it's awful. I had pins inserted in each knee and am trying to put off a full knee replacement for as long as possible. If you have any questions, or need to vent, PM me :hug:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10076 on: April 09, 2011, 04:21:09 PM »
I agree with the others. Not emo. Christ, read some of my posts if you wanna see emo :laugh:

I hope you#re knee's better when you get the surgery and recover from  it anyway

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10077 on: April 09, 2011, 04:30:51 PM »
horrid

What's wrong?  ???
:indeed:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #10078 on: April 09, 2011, 04:34:38 PM »
My gosh you're all so lovely! When I first signed up here I honestly thought you were all heartless bastards!
I'm just keeping my leg as still as possible now to stop it and might call a doctor to come look in a week or so.
Anyway, thanks everyone for the support :heart:, it really has cheered me up loads and I'm all smiley. ;D

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10079 on: April 09, 2011, 04:44:16 PM »
If it's any consolation I'm a heartless bastard.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein