Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 125001 times)

Celticgoddess

Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #7455 on: October 27, 2010, 04:59:04 PM »
happy

Binty

« Reply #7456 on: October 27, 2010, 05:59:29 PM »
Bored.

Binty

« Reply #7457 on: October 27, 2010, 06:01:53 PM »
Cold too.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7458 on: October 27, 2010, 06:05:28 PM »
I should go bed but can't be arsed. dunno what i wanna do

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7459 on: October 27, 2010, 06:10:40 PM »
Strangely calm considering that I didn't find the paperwork I needed to find.  I'll explain the best that I can and ask for an extension. 

Strangely calm since I realize the Palace is bursting at the seams with too much crap.   Not junk, not undiscovered treasures, not something I may need in 3 or 4 years time, just crap.  So I'm going to reduce my Empire and gain some freedom in the process.

Glad that the A/C drain line is cleared and the house is cool. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #7460 on: October 27, 2010, 06:33:54 PM »
Proud about standing up for myself and my kids - Got vocal with the ex when he was quite obvious about choosing monkeygirl over monkeyboy and causing them both to cry, then he went off to sulk when his actions brought about a response from his kids which ended up being they didn't want anything to do with him and only wanted to be with me.

Purge - Want to sort/organize/pitch/donate but don't have the stamina yet. Will try to find a way to do that tomorrow without burning myself out.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7461 on: October 27, 2010, 06:37:59 PM »
Proud about standing up for myself and my kids - Got vocal with the ex when he was quite obvious about choosing monkeygirl over monkeyboy and causing them both to cry, then he went off to sulk when his actions brought about a response from his kids which ended up being they didn't want anything to do with him and only wanted to be with me.

Purge - Want to sort/organize/pitch/donate but don't have the stamina yet. Will try to find a way to do that tomorrow without burning myself out.

Just do 15 items, take a 5 minute break, repeat.  You will do about 75 items an hour without wearing yourself out.  Concentrate on the big items for the maximum effect.  Advice from someone who doesn't take her own advice - Moi.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7462 on: October 27, 2010, 06:40:22 PM »
this has already been said a million times but it has to be said again, sorry:

cg's ex is a fucking twat >:(

Celticgoddess

« Reply #7463 on: October 27, 2010, 06:45:42 PM »

Just do 15 items, take a 5 minute break, repeat.  You will do about 75 items an hour without wearing yourself out.  Concentrate on the big items for the maximum effect.  Advice from someone who doesn't take her own advice - Moi.

That is a good program. I have to be careful though because of the pneumonia thing. Everything wipes me out which is bloody well annoying. My lungs are functioning at 70% and I'm chock full of (prescribed) drugs so I'm a mess. Want so badly to have my usual energy back. Then it's easier. Start at one corner of the room and work my way around. Work for 30 mins, do something else for 15 mins. Maybe if I do 15mins on, 30mins off it would work.

this has already been said a million times but it has to be said again, sorry:

cg's ex is a fucking twat >:(

:agreed: and after he went in to talk to monkeyboy about what happened, monkeyboy told me and the guy out right lied. Typical behaviour but he underestimates monkeyboys smarts. Those lies aren't going to last him long. Monkeyboy wants to believe the best of him because he's his Dad, but deep down he says his Dad lies but as long as I keep telling him the truth, it's okay. And the ex wonders why the kids have more trust in me.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7464 on: October 27, 2010, 07:00:09 PM »
Kinda pisssed off

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7465 on: October 27, 2010, 08:01:59 PM »

I got my arse out of bed and went downstairs and asked my mum. will definitely be going out today then :arrr:

cbc - just feeling kinda shitty lately, nothing terrible. possibly from changing my meds

also my mum says she's gonna threaten with the newspapers if the health people here refuse to fund my going to hospital lol

and you don't wanna mess with my mum  :laugh:

Good for your mum, she is BRAVE!   :arrr:

It might be time to call your doctor and ask what side effects are usual with this medication change, and how long they are supposed to last.  :chin:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7466 on: October 27, 2010, 08:03:49 PM »
I've been on these ones before in 2008-2009 but can't remember if I felt the sameway when I first started taking them then

I go back in a bit anyway so will see what he says then

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #7467 on: October 27, 2010, 08:04:52 PM »

Happy de-hoarding to both of you, I am with you in spirit!  :viking:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7468 on: October 28, 2010, 01:15:22 AM »