Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 125078 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #3405 on: October 31, 2009, 02:17:00 PM »

I'm feeling weird and post-migrainy.

Have you tried caffeine or yoga for your migraines? A lot of the time migraines are caused by restricted blood flow to the brain, and less oxygen. Caffeine dilates the blood vessels, and yoga helps with breathing, getting more oxygen into the blood.

Caffeine doesn't work, usually. Tried it earlier and it may have helped keeping it at bay for a time, though. Yoga I don't know how to. Doesn't that involve ridiculously bendy body parts and stuff?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3406 on: October 31, 2009, 02:17:53 PM »
If a brick fucks a wall, does anybody hear?

It could easily be a shattering experience for both lovers. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3407 on: October 31, 2009, 02:20:20 PM »
how am i feeling right now?

i'm feeling emooooooooo!  :'(

my life is so shit! i went in uni today and told my lecturer i want to elope with her to devon so we can live happily ever after together and she told me to fuck off! so i went home and tried to kill myself with a kitchen knife but they were all in the sink and i don't know how to wash up coz my mummy does all that so i used a fork instead and it didnt work! :(

im such a failure and now i have to put some socks on because my feet are so cold but i cant find any matching socks and i have really bad ocd! what am i gonna do?? my life is so terrible! the only way it could possibly get worse is if my mum doesnt let me get that pony i want or if i get a bacterial infection in my foots!!! :( :(

what am i gonna do? :(

Jump from a bridge? Have a lie-down on the railway? Anything that stops the emo attack will do, thank you very much.

- Albert Einstein

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3408 on: October 31, 2009, 02:20:45 PM »

Caffeine doesn't work, usually. Tried it earlier and it may have helped keeping it at bay for a time, though. Yoga I don't know how to. Doesn't that involve ridiculously bendy body parts and stuff?

I think some of the more advanced stuff does, but a lot of the basic beginner stuff is about focusing on your breathing.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #3409 on: October 31, 2009, 02:20:59 PM »
Yoga I don't know how to. Doesn't that involve ridiculously bendy body parts and stuff?

:lol:

It's actually more about breathing and meditation. There are a lot of yoga poses that don't require one to be ridiculously bendy. :green:

Blasted

« Reply #3410 on: October 31, 2009, 02:21:30 PM »
how am i feeling right now?

i'm feeling emooooooooo!  :'(

my life is so shit! i went in uni today and told my lecturer i want to elope with her to devon so we can live happily ever after together and she told me to fuck off! so i went home and tried to kill myself with a kitchen knife but they were all in the sink and i don't know how to wash up coz my mummy does all that so i used a fork instead and it didnt work! :(

im such a failure and now i have to put some socks on because my feet are so cold but i cant find any matching socks and i have really bad ocd! what am i gonna do?? my life is so terrible! the only way it could possibly get worse is if my mum doesnt let me get that pony i want or if i get a bacterial infection in my foots!!! :( :(

what am i gonna do? :(

Jump from a bridge? Have a lie-down on the railway? Anything that stops the emo attack will do, thank you very much.

mo?  Where emo:?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #3411 on: October 31, 2009, 02:22:18 PM »
There you go, living inside my head again EBM. Comfy in there?  :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #3412 on: October 31, 2009, 02:23:22 PM »
My lips are umb whic means thta I am tipsy fo sure

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3413 on: October 31, 2009, 02:23:42 PM »
Yoga I don't know how to. Doesn't that involve ridiculously bendy body parts and stuff?

:lol:

It's actually more about breathing and meditation. There are a lot of yoga poses that don't require one to be ridiculously bendy. :green:

I would like to address my breathing, if I may. Several professionals are looking into it cos it seems that I'm not doing enough of it. Next week I'll have to sleep hooked up to some weird apparatus quantifying these problems for me so said professionals can come up with a strategy that works.

Right now I'm going to address my beer, though. -hic-

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3414 on: October 31, 2009, 02:24:16 PM »

I think some of the more advanced stuff does, but a lot of the basic beginner stuff is about focusing on your breathing.

I'll look into it, thanks.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3415 on: October 31, 2009, 02:24:54 PM »

I just watched "Alien". You should be worried. :hide:

- Albert Einstein

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3416 on: October 31, 2009, 02:25:27 PM »

Yes, but it's kind of empty. Could use some more furnishings. Trip to Ikea perhaps?   ;D

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3417 on: October 31, 2009, 02:29:50 PM »

I would like to address my breathing, if I may. Several professionals are looking into it cos it seems that I'm not doing enough of it. Next week I'll have to sleep hooked up to some weird apparatus quantifying these problems for me so said professionals can come up with a strategy that works.

My doctor figured out that my migraines are hypoxic (lack of oxygen). High stress and anxiety (sound familiar?) can cause you to breathe incorrectly, and take short choppy breaths, or actually stop breathing for short periods of time. You ever hold your breath for too long when you were a kid and get a headache? Same concept.

When I feel a migraine coming on, sometimes if I stop, relax, tilt my head back, and take deep breaths (without hyperventilating) it will help a lot.

Blasted

« Reply #3418 on: October 31, 2009, 02:31:03 PM »
I sh9udo go and sober up reallty, bback soon cause htis is ridiculius and patheitc

Celticgoddess

« Reply #3419 on: October 31, 2009, 02:31:38 PM »

I just watched "Alien". You should be worried. :hide:

as long as he doesn't come busting out of my stomach, we're good.

There you go, living inside my head again EBM. Comfy in there?  :zoinks:

Yes, but it's kind of empty. Could use some more furnishings. Trip to Ikea perhaps?   ;D

I am soooo kicking you out before I have my next dream.  No inside sneak peek for you mister.  :zoinks:

Random thought: Dubble Bubble tastes like ass about 2 mins post chewing. :P