Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 125104 times)

Blasted

Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #3390 on: October 31, 2009, 09:15:28 AM »
One word (well, three): brick-fucking-wall  :facepalm2:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #3391 on: October 31, 2009, 09:19:40 AM »
If a brick fucks a wall, does anybody hear?  Just curious. Carry on.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3392 on: October 31, 2009, 09:24:30 AM »
One word (well, three): brick-fucking-wall  :facepalm2:

You really have no idea do you Bint?
See I thought you were just being loyal to Soph and overlooking all this.
I see you are really struggling with the fundamentals. I don't know whether to be concerned or laugh about it. Maybe tiptoeing away quietly and leaving you with your brick-fucking-wall is best. Conversation will likely be at a level that is not going to confuse you.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #3393 on: October 31, 2009, 09:30:10 AM »
I'm trying, really I am, to bring this ridiculous discussion to a close but you are not helping in the slightest.

You think Soph is emo, who cares? - this is the point I have been trying to make and which is bouncing straight off you.  Why do you think your opinion carries so much weight?  Should everyone change overnight just because you think so and so of them?

What started out as a way to keep me entertained when not sleepy is turning into a long, boring, pointless thing that I'm really not arsed to carry on with  :facepalm2:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3394 on: October 31, 2009, 09:46:13 AM »
I'm trying, really I am, to bring this ridiculous discussion to a close but you are not helping in the slightest.

You think Soph is emo, who cares? - this is the point I have been trying to make and which is bouncing straight off you.  Why do you think your opinion carries so much weight?  Should everyone change overnight just because you think so and so of them?

What started out as a way to keep me entertained when not sleepy is turning into a long, boring, pointless thing that I'm really not arsed to carry on with  :facepalm2:

Damn Bint you are doing a pretty piss poor job of doing what you are seeking at doing then.

The fact is and i don't know why this is so hard for you to grasp but it was never about who else cared or whether my opinion caries weight so why should I give a shit about that? In fact as I said a lot of what you have thrown out about what was initially a simple request and a stated reason for why it gave me the shits has amounted to you trying to suggest I am trying to stop Soph spamming or that I am thinking my opinion carries weight or I think everyone believes this or that...all a load of bullshit, so.....

So you maybe....just maybe....NOT casting this crap around may be beneficial to resolving it.
Maybe not backing Soph would see you as a bit more impartial.
Yes you have not been helping in the slightest either.
Maybe this is not meant to "entertain you". Whether or not you CHOOSE to give me your opinion is neither here nor there to me. Carry on or not I really don't give a shit.  :facepalm2:

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #3395 on: October 31, 2009, 09:50:22 AM »
*sigh*  ::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3396 on: October 31, 2009, 11:36:21 AM »
how am i feeling right now?

i'm feeling emooooooooo!  :'(

my life is so shit! i went in uni today and told my lecturer i want to elope with her to devon so we can live happily ever after together and she told me to fuck off! so i went home and tried to kill myself with a kitchen knife but they were all in the sink and i don't know how to wash up coz my mummy does all that so i used a fork instead and it didnt work! :(

im such a failure and now i have to put some socks on because my feet are so cold but i cant find any matching socks and i have really bad ocd! what am i gonna do?? my life is so terrible! the only way it could possibly get worse is if my mum doesnt let me get that pony i want or if i get a bacterial infection in my foots!!! :( :(

what am i gonna do? :(

Blasted

« Reply #3397 on: October 31, 2009, 11:38:09 AM »
 :lol:

Blasted

« Reply #3398 on: October 31, 2009, 12:08:08 PM »
I'm bored   :thumbdn:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3399 on: October 31, 2009, 12:11:18 PM »
i'm tired even though i've slept all day  :o

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3400 on: October 31, 2009, 12:13:16 PM »
Crazy
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Blasted

« Reply #3401 on: October 31, 2009, 12:31:29 PM »
:hug: parts

I'm fucking bored  and the wine is starting to go to my head.  Already  :o

It feels warm and fuzzy though.  I like it.  I should get drunk more often again.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 12:37:26 PM by Bint »

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #3402 on: October 31, 2009, 01:50:47 PM »
Tired.

Kid was down with the flu this week. Now he's bouncing around and I'm ready to fall over. :zombiefuck:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #3403 on: October 31, 2009, 02:00:53 PM »
Tired.

Kid was down with the flu this week. Now he's bouncing around and I'm ready to fall over. :zombiefuck:

Ha. It never fails eh? Hope you can catch up on some sleep tonight.

Tired. I laid down for a bit and sort of dozed in and out with some crazy dreams :chin:

Blasted

« Reply #3404 on: October 31, 2009, 02:12:48 PM »
Honry :( I shol dhave one out

Also shit cuse i havbe no moe wine