Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 123942 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #3345 on: October 30, 2009, 05:53:41 AM »
rofl i just came here to post that i was feeling great    :lol:

that post wasn't actually meant to be emo

i just posted that i was tired - how is that misery?  :-\

a lot of people seem to misinterpret my posts and think they're emo when imo they're not (i don't mean all of them, yes some are. but a hell of a lot of my non-emo posts are misinterpreted as emo)

neither was meant to be a miserable - i posted i was feeling tired in the "how are you feeling?" thread, because i was feeling tired. and i'd been up all night making videos and talking to people, not cutting my wrists and crying :thumbup:

if people wanna complain that i post a lot of spammy pointless and boring posts, then yep. i sure do. but lol, what do you expect in threads called "what you are thinking/doing/eating/wearing/hearing right now"?

i actually don't post about my real "problems" on forums anymore, so most of the time, if i make a whiny post, i'm not being serious. i'm just answering the thread: how are you feeling? tired  :zoinks:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 05:55:23 AM by Smike »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3346 on: October 30, 2009, 06:13:33 AM »
heres some more misery for sir les:

my feet are feeling FUCKING freezing!  :thumbdn:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3347 on: October 30, 2009, 06:41:04 AM »
heres some more misery for sir les:

my feet are feeling FUCKING freezing!  :thumbdn:

My feet have a bacterial infection by the looks and are swelled up and have a rash with the skin blistered and splitting between the toes. The "Resolve Balm" I got 4 days ago has done fuck all for them. They are and have been getting steadily worse over three days and one of my feet barely fits in the shoes I have on. I am shit scared of doctors and worried that going there will mean time off work which will mean a drop in pay and I can not afford that because I do not live with Mum.
You have cold feet do you Soph? Things are pretty bad? How can I comfort you? Worth whining about?

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3348 on: October 30, 2009, 06:44:11 AM »
well i would have had sympathy but... nah, not anymore  :-\

this thread isn't the "who has the worst problem" thread

obviously having cold feet isn't as bad as having a bacterial infection, dumbass. i was posting how i was feeling, in the "how are you feeling?" thread. who woulda thought it?  :wanker:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3349 on: October 30, 2009, 06:53:18 AM »
well i would have had sympathy but... nah, not anymore  :-\

this thread isn't the "who has the worst problem" thread

obviously having cold feet isn't as bad as having a bacterial infection, dumbass. i was posting how i was feeling, in the "how are you feeling?" thread. who woulda thought it?  :wanker:

No it isn't and my point was not to gain sympathy.
My put is to point out that 1 in every 5 posts of yours lately is a groan of some description.
"Missing your lecturer"
"Missing Uni"
"Wishing you had a gf"
"Having cold feet"
"Please punch me in the face"
"Shoot me now"

...and so on.

It is NOT just this one post. It is not this one thread. Don't play ignorant Soph, you know exactly what I meant. Don't play it down to some isolated incident.

That would be really dumb wouldn't it Soph? So how about we try that "Dumbass" approach again but this time a little more convincingly.

What I am asking ...and I did try to ask nicely....was for you to just cut it back. So pretty please with sugar on top. Dumbass.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3350 on: October 30, 2009, 06:58:12 AM »
oh come on... most of those aren't actually meant to be serious

i'm in LOVE with my lecturer? really?
i have cold feet? that's hardly emo, that's just spam

(the shoot me and punch me thread was emo though, i'll give you that. although i posted myself that that was emo, so nothing new there)

and fuck no. i'll post how i like, thanks

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3351 on: October 30, 2009, 07:02:25 AM »
Migraine going away still hurts
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3352 on: October 30, 2009, 07:04:59 AM »

(the shoot me and punch me thread was emo though, i'll give you that. although i posted myself that that was emo, so nothing new there)

Fair enough so will I.

It shits me and I will tell you. It has shitted me for a while but in being fair I ignored it and hoped it would stop and it hasn't.
So now you will not stop saturating the board with emo whines and I will not feel obliged to ignore it. Quite a relief.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3353 on: October 30, 2009, 07:06:11 AM »
migraines are a fucking bitch

i used to get them loads but not so much over the last year or so

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3354 on: October 30, 2009, 07:07:18 AM »

Fair enough so will I.

It shits me and I will tell you. It has shitted me for a while but in being fair I ignored it and hoped it would stop and it hasn't.
So now you will not stop saturating the board with emo whines and I will not feel obliged to ignore it. Quite a relief.

y'know you should just come out and say it when someones pissing you off

don't like my posts? don't read them, bitch  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3355 on: October 30, 2009, 07:29:11 AM »

Fair enough so will I.

y'know you should just come out and say it when someones pissing you off

don't like my posts? don't read them, bitch  :zoinks:

I DID just come out and tell you.

Define irony here Soph. You are asking me not to read your posts and you obviously haven't read mine to know I did just tell you that you were pissing me off. You are fucking hopeless.

So you feel dictated to by me asking you not to post your emo bullshit over and over in a constant dribble but think you ought to be entitled to some sense of authority to delegate what I can, ought or should read? Interesting.

Who is the bitch? Up for debate. Who is the whiny, self-gratifying, emo? That is not in question.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3356 on: October 30, 2009, 07:33:38 AM »
rofl what the fuck

when i said tell them about it, i meant straight away. don't just sit there thinking "god this idiot is annoying me, but im not gonna say anything coz i'm nice"

as in:

and you can read what you like. i'm not telling you what to do. i'm just making a helpful suggestion: if my awful emo whining shits you so badly, maybe you should just ignore it?  8)

Blasted

« Reply #3357 on: October 30, 2009, 07:33:53 AM »
Les, do you honestly expect everyone here to like each other and come every time we all read each other's posts?

You need to diffentiate spam from emo whine, no to mention, this thread WAS emo from the very nature/start of it (and I should know, I made it  :zoinks:)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3358 on: October 30, 2009, 07:37:01 AM »
You need to diffentiate spam from emo whine

QFT

this is what people don't get about my style of posting. 95% of what i put on these forums is random bollocks. it's not actually meant to be taken as a serious complaint as if my cold feet orlack of mcdonalds is really making me want to kill myself  :wanker:

Blasted

« Reply #3359 on: October 30, 2009, 07:46:39 AM »
Is that the end of that then?  :(

Come on, I want more arguing