Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 124364 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #1230 on: January 12, 2009, 01:44:19 PM »
HUNGRIER!!!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1231 on: January 12, 2009, 02:11:21 PM »
??? You can buy both such sandwiches and that cake in any decent Swedish café.

You can?  At the cafés around here, sandwiches are usually bland, slimy affairs that come out of a plastic package and cost far more than could possibly be reasonable.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pissgai

• King of The Damned
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Button Pusher
« Reply #1232 on: January 12, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »
??? You can buy both such sandwiches and that cake in any decent Swedish café.

You can?  At the cafés around here, sandwiches are usually bland, slimy affairs that come out of a plastic package and cost far more than could possibly be reasonable.

Solution: make your own and just buy the damn coffee.
I'm here to fuck you up. :P

Member of the Triumvirate.

TheoK

« Reply #1233 on: January 12, 2009, 02:15:43 PM »
You can buy them in any decent café. Mum had both the sandwiches and the cake made especially for her.  8)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1234 on: January 12, 2009, 02:17:22 PM »
Never get a pre made one yuck it's as bad as those hot dogs that spin forever on the cooker at 7 11  Who knows what Year they were made :eh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1235 on: January 12, 2009, 03:13:56 PM »
It wasn't that bad after all.

We had shrimp sandwiches

and princess cake.

That shit looks way too fancy for me. The cake is loaded down with frosting, and I hate frosting. And those shrimp sandwiches look like they've got all kinds of flavors together on just one sandwich. I can't stand that. Too high falootin for me there, cowboy.

Hang tough ther, GI, you ain't talkin' to no cowboy.  This guy is a Swede.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #1236 on: January 12, 2009, 03:15:44 PM »
I'm the nearest a cowboy a Swede can come, though.  :P

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1237 on: January 12, 2009, 03:16:52 PM »
You can buy them in any decent café. Mum had both the sandwiches and the cake made especially for her.  8)

Are there a lot of decent cafés in Sweden?  We seem to have a shortage of them.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

TheoK

« Reply #1238 on: January 12, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »

Most cafés in Sweden are decent. I must admit that.  8)

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #1239 on: January 12, 2009, 03:44:18 PM »
 :hair:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1240 on: January 12, 2009, 03:48:39 PM »
Are the prices decent too?  Here it's £2 or so for a barely edible cheese or egg mayonnaise sandwich-in-a-box, and about £3.50 for something with meat in it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1241 on: January 12, 2009, 03:52:27 PM »

Most cafés in Sweden are decent. I must admit that.  8)

Er, no. Only a select few are, in my experience.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1242 on: January 12, 2009, 03:52:44 PM »
I put mrs dash, 14 different spices on all my foods, perhaps its symbolic.   I crave sulfur, a gastrical intestinal track cleanser,.   Exhausted from mental anguish of chores, it does no good as all my house is disfuctional.[

quote author=punkdrew link=topic=8593.msg453761#msg453761 date=1231796658]
[/quote]

That sums it up

Destroy it all because it matches my house.  I will have peroids of "attention defficeits" in which I will habituate, by letting somethings go, and acting in a little less fuctional.   I put the dustpan back in the middle of the floor, instead of hanging up, where I came up with, by myself.  Its on the hooks that used to run the length of the kitchen, near the ceiling, where the internet cord used to be.  Its symbolic of my thoughts in a way, fun comes second, as the immediate stress prevents me from having any.  Hook goes through the dustpan as the stress exhaustes me.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1243 on: January 12, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »
Are the prices decent too?  Here it's £2 or so for a barely edible cheese or egg mayonnaise sandwich-in-a-box, and about £3.50 for something with meat in it.

Ours aren't much cheaper than that.

- Albert Einstein

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #1244 on: January 12, 2009, 03:55:45 PM »
I put mrs dash, 14 different spices on all my foods, perhaps its symbolic.   I crave sulfur, a gastrical intestinal track cleanser,.   Exhausted from mental anguish of chores, it does no good as all my house is disfuctional.[

quote author=punkdrew link=topic=8593.msg453761#msg453761 date=1231796658]

That sums it up

Destroy it all because it matches my house.  I will have peroids of "attention defficeits" in which I will habituate, by letting somethings go, and acting in a little less fuctional.   I put the dustpan back in the middle of the floor, instead of hanging up, where I came up with, by myself.  Its on the hooks that used to run the length of the kitchen, near the ceiling, where the internet cord used to be.  Its symbolic of my thoughts in a way, fun comes second, as the immediate stress prevents me from having any.  Hook goes through the dustpan as the stress exhaustes me.

Sorry to hear that Randy. I second your frustration.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.