Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 124593 times)

TheoK

Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #960 on: November 21, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »
Illusions667 too? No, because someone reported him to his ISP.

But he wasn't in Finland

The board isn't in Finland either, unless the host is changed. And he wasn't breaking the law of Texas or where the hell the server is. He was just reported by Moominpappa for being a revisionist, because Moominpappa can't take a fair and honest debate.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 04:36:34 PM by TheoK »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #961 on: November 21, 2008, 04:42:47 PM »

But he wasn't in Finland

The board isn't in Finland either, unless the host is changed. And he wasn't breaking the law of Texas or where the hell the server is. He was just reported by Moominpappa for being a revisionist, because Moominpappa can't take a fair and honest debate.

He was in Holland I believe which has laws against that sort of speech.  I don't agree with that but I don't live there and have no control over it 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #962 on: November 21, 2008, 04:45:05 PM »

But he wasn't in Finland

He was in Holland I believe which has laws against that sort of speech.  I don't agree with that but I don't live there and have no control over it 

Beligium. But that doesn't impact the forum. Theoretically the user himself could get in trouble back in Belgium, but that is also very unlikely, at least as long as someone doesn't report him to his ISP...an admin reporting a member for something that isn't illegal where the server is located should never again mention free speech.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 04:46:39 PM by TheoK »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #963 on: November 21, 2008, 04:45:39 PM »

I reported him so you and the other morons would get to post your drivel.

I doubt there are many fora out there that would allow you to keep on posting, except for I2 and maybe a few others, most of them on Asian servers, but as long as you don't risk the site I won't care. See, by giving you a forum to post in people will see what you and your ilk really are like, and will not be tempted to follow down that path.

Illusion broke the laws of HIS country, and by doing that risked this place. Otherwise I'd been happy to let him go on. He was the perfect poster boy for the anti-Nazi campaign.

See how it works? You tell everyone what kind of explosives you like, how you blow up road signs, and how you hate NTs, and it's more than enough to scare off anyone with an IQ above 55.

So please, go on.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #964 on: November 21, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »

But he wasn't in Finland

:LMAO:

Get back to your cell.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #965 on: November 21, 2008, 04:51:13 PM »

I doubt there are many fora out there that would allow you to keep on posting, except for I2 and maybe a few others, most of them on Asian servers, but as long as you don't risk the site I won't care. See, by giving you a forum to post in people will see what you and your ilk really are like, and will not be tempted to follow down that path.

Illusion broke the laws of HIS country, and by doing that risked this place. Otherwise I'd been happy to let him go on. He was the perfect poster boy for the anti-Nazi campaign.

See how it works? You tell everyone what kind of explosives you like, how you blow up road signs, and how you hate NTs, and it's more than enough to scare off anyone with an IQ above 55.

So please, go on.

Show exactly where it says that Belgian law is implicable in the USA.

Everyone with an IQ above 55 would know better than vote for the FRA law, even indirectly. Unlike you I knew that none of the parties in the parliament respect the constitution and democracy.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #966 on: November 21, 2008, 04:52:41 PM »
:zzz:

Somali pirates are brave, taking that tanker for ransom and all.

Kind of stupid, too, though.

One of my forefathers was a privateer. He was paid by the King to capture foreign ships. But that was before the twats destroyed this country.

My great grandfather and one of his brothers were Texas Rangers, paid by the Governor of Texas to stop such shit as that from being carried out by Indians and Mexicans.

They probably would not have gotten along well with your forefather.

My forefather wasn't Indian or Mexican, though, and I didn't know that Indians captured large ships.

Anarchy is the only real freedom, by the way, so the only faullt he did was working for the Swedish Crown and not himself.

No, it was thievery in general I was calling, "such shit."  The typical plains and mountain dwelling Indians and Mexicans did not take large ships, but the covered wagons were often called the Ships of the Plains.  It was pilgrim families traveling or trying to settle the land that the bad guys attacked and robbed.

A blond headed pirate of the seas would have been beaded with the same steady-handed sight picture as any other criminal.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #967 on: November 21, 2008, 04:53:36 PM »

But he wasn't in Finland

can i be Moominmama, then?   :eyelash:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #968 on: November 21, 2008, 04:54:53 PM »

So please, go on.

Show exactly where it says that Belgian law is implicable in the USA.

Everyone with an IQ above 55 would know better than vote for the FRA law, even indirectly. Unlike you I knew that none of the parties in the parliament respect the constitution and democracy.

Touchy, aren't you? :laugh: We didn't discuss the FRA law, dear.

Read the TOS, instead of trying to figure out the applicable US laws.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #969 on: November 21, 2008, 05:01:14 PM »

One of my forefathers was a privateer. He was paid by the King to capture foreign ships. But that was before the twats destroyed this country.

My great grandfather and one of his brothers were Texas Rangers, paid by the Governor of Texas to stop such shit as that from being carried out by Indians and Mexicans.

My forefather wasn't Indian or Mexican, though, and I didn't know that Indians captured large ships.

Anarchy is the only real freedom, by the way, so the only faullt he did was working for the Swedish Crown and not himself.

No, it was thievery in general I was calling, "such shit."  The typical plains and mountain dwelling Indians and Mexicans did not take large ships, but the covered wagons were often called the Ships of the Plains.  It was pilgrim families traveling or trying to settle the land that the bad guys attacked and robbed.

A blond headed pirate of the seas would have been beaded with the same steady-handed sight picture as any other criminal.

Hm, let's see...someone stole two whole continents from the "Indians" and then one of the thieves stole 52% of Mexico from one of the other thieves; hard to beat...oh, no, I forgot, you won, so it wasn't theft.

Why is everyone obsessed with the fucking law? It's just an alibi for the stronger that he is acting "fairly", which he isn't from the beginning. Pirates and robbers at least not pretend to be fair, unlike governments.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 05:06:11 PM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #970 on: November 21, 2008, 05:02:11 PM »

But he wasn't in Finland

can i be Moominmama, then?   :eyelash:

No, it's actually an insult to the memory of Tove Jansson to compare any of you with the Moomin family.

TheoK

« Reply #971 on: November 21, 2008, 05:04:33 PM »

They're just an excuse. I know boards on English and even Swedish servers where things like those he posted were perfectly accepted, though I was naïve enough to believe in a fair debate on an Aspie run board.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #972 on: November 21, 2008, 05:06:28 PM »

They're just an excuse. I know boards on English and even Swedish servers where things like those he posted were perfectly accepted, though I was naïve enough to believe in a fair debate on an Aspie run board.

Start your own boards and make up your own rules. I won't have a closet nazi such as yourself dictate how I run a board I pay for. Life's too short for that.

You are naive, though. Very.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #973 on: November 21, 2008, 05:16:37 PM »
Yes, I'm so much of a Nazi. That's why I hate all kinds of government, laws and regulations.

You also managed to scare away McJagger, Scrapheap and Calandale, three of the best members of this board. Were they Nazis too?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #974 on: November 21, 2008, 05:19:52 PM »

Hm, let's see...someone stole two whole continents from the "Indians" and then one of the thieves stole 52% of Mexico from one of the other thieves; hard to beat...oh, no, I forgot, you won, so it wasn't theft.

Why is everyone obsessed with the fucking law? It's just an alibi for the stronger that he is acting "fairly", which he isn't from the beginning. Pirates and robbers at least not pretend to be fair, unlike governments.
:violin:
It's  because we are "civilised."

:LMAO:

(I knew that one would work.)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.