Author Topic: Ask Pyraxis anything  (Read 42904 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Pyraxis anything
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2006, 05:27:41 PM »
Probably like the second thing I noticed about people was that when you were touching on a subject which was important to them(no matter how much they deny it) their mannerisms would change slightly.  They would snap, talk a bit faster, come up with stupid answers, and get agitated.  I always wonder how they can't notice that if they are doing that it probably MEANS something important.  So when I analyze myself I keep a real close eye on changes in thought and mannerism which would imply that something I was thinking of was causing an apparently unexplained emotion.  And there are 2 things which have got me stumped because I can't notice even a hint of emotion in any direction which would imply meaning about the 2 things.  That is the Shwartz picture(a picture of a dead woman in Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark), and the fact that when I dream i screw anything that moves.  The picture disturbs me to the point of swerving off into oncoming traffic if you show it to me.  The emotion is unlike any other, I would describe it as just a rush of adrenaline, abject horror.  I can't think of anything it could be related to which might cause horror, and I was in a quiet, comfortable, peaceful setting when i first saw it.

And there are easy answers as to why when I dream i screw anything that moves, and I would be fine if that was the answer, but it doesn't feel like it is true.  I'm not indignant at the suggestion which would imply denial.  I'm not embarassed.  I care as much about those dreams as I do a lawn chair.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2006, 05:34:09 PM »
Does it mean something that you skipped my question?

Nope, I've just been answering them in order, and the last one I answered was Peter's sexuality one. Yours was next.

Quote from: PMS Elle
Have you ever actually told someone to eat shit in Watership Downish?

No, sadly. Wish I had.

And that's Lapine to you.

Edit: And yes, your cat is annoying  :D ...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 05:36:40 PM by Pyraxis »
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2006, 05:47:59 PM »
I get the impression that you were raised conservative christian and finally broke away to atheism more or less, correct?

At what point in your life did you say "Fuck this fucking bullshit" for good?

I was raised Anglican, went to Catholic school for the first two years of high school. Came out as agnostic when I was 20... I was a bit of a late bloomer.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »
Do you keep yourself in shape on a regular basis?

Not at the moment. I went running for an hour 3 times a week when I was in college, and I had no car so I got a lot of exercise by walking most places. I know I'd probably have more energy and less stress if I exercised now, but I haven't gotten back into the habit. It's hard to find time.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2006, 08:34:28 PM »
during gym class, when you were in high school, did you ever find yourself aroused by the other females young naked bodies?

:o What kind of gym class do you think we had where we'd run around naked???

I know. You meant in the changing room. Not that I can remember. But I watched the athletic girls a lot. I would scope out their bodies and decide which would make the best models for the warriors in my fantasy stories. I would try to absorb their movements and their confidence. Does that count as arousal?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2006, 08:36:50 PM »
its arousing me, just to read what you wrote, so i'd say yeah...

not really, but it did make me raise my eyebrows.
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2006, 08:38:21 PM »
not really, but it did make me raise my eyebrows.

What do you mean by raise your eyebrows? What were you thinking?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2006, 08:52:46 PM »
there movement their confidence;
their proud breasts!
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2006, 08:55:32 PM »
what, to you, is the most important rule of net-iquette to observe?
Misunderstood.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2006, 03:43:52 PM »
Do you have a pic and if you do can i see it?

If you don't have a pic can your  describe yourself?

Note: I am NOT interested in you romantically or sexually I just like to put a face to the name.

Edit: Not a fruedian slip a typo :-[
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 06:15:00 PM by jman »

duncvis

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2006, 03:58:42 PM »
Note: I am interested in you romantically or sexually I just like to put a face to the name.

shome mishtake surely??  :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2006, 04:24:56 PM »

If you don't have a pic can your  describe yourself?

Note: I am interested in you romantically or sexually I just like to put a face to the name.

I'm also interested in you romantically and sexually.  Can you make it a nude?  :-*
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2006, 05:25:11 PM »

If you don't have a pic can your? describe yourself?

no administrator messed with this post.  i think that jman did a freudian slip.  what i think he meant was that he was not interested in you romantically but he is sexually.  he likes to put a face to his fantasy.

what do you think about jman hitting on you?
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2006, 10:17:47 PM »
What in life truely makes you happy on a regular basis, and why exactly does it make you happy?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2006, 10:34:11 PM »
Not quite a question, but I'm gonna answer it anyway. :)

there are 2 things which have got me stumped because I can't notice even a hint of emotion in any direction which would imply meaning about the 2 things.  That is the Shwartz picture(a picture of a dead woman in Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark), and the fact that when I dream i screw anything that moves...

And there are easy answers as to why when I dream i screw anything that moves, and I would be fine if that was the answer, but it doesn't feel like it is true.....  I care as much about those dreams as I do a lawn chair.

Occasionally a complete lack of response can mean denial in the same way.... but now that I think about it, I don't you well enough to presume to guess. I know that personally when I encounter something highly disturbing I immediately try to hide the reaction. Either by staying very still and quiet, or by keeping talking or doing whatever I was doing, automatically. But I certainly can't trust my conscious mind to tell me which things I'm in denial about, cause it's not always accompanied by an instant feeling. At the moment, for example, I care about masturbating about as much as I care about a lawn chair, but I would guess that most of the people reading this thread would call that denial.

Do you have an internet link to that disturbing picture?