Educational

Author Topic: Ask me about my Super Competitive Rates  (Read 9824 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Ask me about my Super Competitive Rates
« Reply #165 on: September 04, 2015, 02:07:58 AM »
Oooooh, he's cute. Both breeds show in him. Very nice mix.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: September 04, 2015, 02:54:54 AM »
He is indeed. And he has a cheeky look about him.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2020, 11:02:55 PM »
Come on! You know you don't want to.

Are you here to stay, like Skelth?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #168 on: August 03, 2022, 04:41:18 AM »
Long time, no see.

Things haven't been great, the pandemic has my mental health going downhill somewhat. Upgraded my PC like 2 years ago and its been hell. Weird crashes, BSODs, CPU died after a month, got it replaces, its still acting weird. Just order new parts for another upgrade, hope it goes well this time (just finished saving up enough money).

Also might have found my real father through ancestry dot com, so that's odd. Had a dream last night that 2 men came to the door and said they could find my dad, for a fee. In the dream I felt it was a scam and told them to leave etc. Woke up told my wife about the dream so that prompted her to check my account on Ancestry (which we made about a year ago), and it had a new link to some who quite possibly was my father (not sure if I've ever talked about how I never knew my father and my mother was not interested in telling me). So taking it slowly and seeing how things pan out. Not sure how to feel about it.

Turns out I have some viking in me, Norway, Sweden. Around 10%. Perhaps some of that could be explained from my Dutch heritage, who knows, but my alleged father has Norway, Sweden, Denmark. Who knows really.

Not sure what else to talk about, guess people can ask if they are interested, or not. Either way. Turned 50 3 months ago, really feeling it...

Catchyalater...

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #169 on: August 03, 2022, 03:49:11 PM »
Welcome back.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: August 03, 2022, 07:24:29 PM »
Hi Phlexor!

Hope your new computer upgrade goes well this time.

Did the floods over east affect you?

How are your brood?

50 eh? The years go by so fast.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: August 03, 2022, 07:46:56 PM »
Yeah super nervous about the upgrade, it's been about 3 months since I had the money to buy the parts, but the possible situation in Taiwan prompted me to actually do something about it. Who knows how that's going to play out. We live in some strange times.

We don't live in a flat area, so flooding doesn't effect us, at most we get a lot of water down the road as the drains are slightly over capacity, but that clears up when the rain stops. A few of the inner city low streets in Melbourne will flood for less then 24 hours, and that's it. We have it pretty good here in those regards.

Family is going okay, most of the kids are now receiving NDIS. One get granted nearly $180,000, so that's crazy, our youngest is now 12 and she plays Aussie Rules Football and that has really helped her confidence, which is great, she is ASD/ADHD, so is our other daughter. She is also an amazing artist now. we got her a drawing tablet for her PC last Christmas and she has done amazing things with it. The younger three have finally moved to a better school is the Dandenongs, It's the type of school where they don't have to wear a school uniform and call the teachers by their first name. It's in the hills where a lot of arty alternative hippies live, so the school is somewhat chill. Our youngest has also discovered make up and clothes and is loving expressing herself which is great.

Our 3 eldest boys are now all adults. The eldest moved out under not the greatest circumstances, but I think he just got to that age where he couldn't live under someone else's rules but we discouraged him from moving out because of how expensive that kind of thing is. So things got heated near the start of the pandemic where we felt he wasn't taking it seriously, as I had a few preexisting conditions that would put me under increased risk. He is now living in medium short term housing and out relationship has improved.

The wife has been busy getting us all on the NDIS and I tell you, it's weird having things done for us. We have a guy come and mow our lawns (paid for by the NDIS), we can have our laundry picked up and washed and folded. We can have cleaners come over. The kids have various types of therapists come over. Hope it really helps the kids and my wife (who is very possibly also ADHD)

Yeah I have to tell you, you really know you are 50 when you get the home bowl cancer test in the mail.

How have things been around here? How has things been for you? Hope things are going in a generally positive direction for you. Have you applied for the NDIS?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2022, 07:55:48 PM »
OMG PHLEXOR'S BACK!! :GA:

That stinks the pandemic has been hard. It sort of had the opposite affect for me. I've become obsessed with my home, plus Sugarbutt and I are like newlyweds again and we can't stand to be away from each other.  :lol1: Good luck with the ancestry thingy.  :thumbup:
:gopher:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2022, 11:49:25 PM »

That stinks the pandemic has been hard. It sort of had the opposite affect for me. I've become obsessed with my home, plus Sugarbutt and I are like newlyweds again and we can't stand to be away from each other.  :lol1: Good luck with the ancestry thingy.  :thumbup:

Since me and my wife have been together (27 years ago now, we celebrated last week) we have never been apart really, and if we are, we miss each other terribly. When she went to New Zealand a few years ago for a Knitting meetup, we video called every night over wifi.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: August 04, 2022, 02:14:22 AM »
About the NDIS - I was already registered with the Disability Services Commission from way back in 2005. I was lucky that I registered with them when I did because only autistic people with intellectual disabilities were able to sign up with them shortly after I did. So I was with them for years until they became defunct and rolled me over to the NDIS. At first I didn't know what services I could have, they didn't tell me. Later I asked for psychologist appointments and so I now see a psych once a month. It's a pity they don't cover psychiatrists because that costs a lot for me.

Next week I'm going to a review of my plan to see if I can get physiotherapy covered. I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and I go to the physio once a week. I'm not holding my breath for this but all I can do is give it a try.

Hard to believe you have grown up kids!
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: August 04, 2022, 02:51:45 AM »
Yeah NDIS is crazy suff, we have a really great case manager or whatever they are called, we are getting stuff done, but things seem to be changing all the time with NDIS. I my self are in the process of getting on it, just waiting for the phone interview where I have to be spazzy as possible to get more funding. It's like a gameshow, How Spazzy Are You!!! Win more prizes!

But to be real, I'm probably more fucked up than I'd like to admit to myself. I mean my whole life has been fucked up I guess, but for me, that's normal. How am I meant to know what the average person does or doesn't have to deal with to even know what is an issue. I could be accepting a lot of fucked up shit in my life because I don't even know any better. No one talks about it.

Any way yeah, adult children, 3 boys (men now I guess) 20, 25 and 26. But they are still our babies. Letting them go to make their own mistakes and learn is the hardest. Being too helpful can be harmful, to a point.

Hope you can get some good services from NDIS.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #176 on: August 04, 2022, 10:13:33 AM »

Since me and my wife have been together (27 years ago now, we celebrated last week) we have never been apart really, and if we are, we miss each other terribly. When she went to New Zealand a few years ago for a Knitting meetup, we video called every night over wifi.

We've always been apart during the day, due to one or both working outside the home. Then we had two whole years of both being home full time, so now we're having separation anxiety from being apart one day per week.  :lol1:
:gopher:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: August 04, 2022, 08:14:18 PM »
Aww, that's kind sweet tho.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #178 on: August 19, 2022, 03:27:17 PM »
Long time, no see.

Things haven't been great, the pandemic has my mental health going downhill somewhat. Upgraded my PC like 2 years ago and its been hell. Weird crashes, BSODs, CPU died after a month, got it replaces, its still acting weird. Just order new parts for another upgrade, hope it goes well this time (just finished saving up enough money).

Also might have found my real father through ancestry dot com, so that's odd. Had a dream last night that 2 men came to the door and said they could find my dad, for a fee. In the dream I felt it was a scam and told them to leave etc. Woke up told my wife about the dream so that prompted her to check my account on Ancestry (which we made about a year ago), and it had a new link to some who quite possibly was my father (not sure if I've ever talked about how I never knew my father and my mother was not interested in telling me). So taking it slowly and seeing how things pan out. Not sure how to feel about it.

Turns out I have some viking in me, Norway, Sweden. Around 10%. Perhaps some of that could be explained from my Dutch heritage, who knows, but my alleged father has Norway, Sweden, Denmark. Who knows really.

Not sure what else to talk about, guess people can ask if they are interested, or not. Either way. Turned 50 3 months ago, really feeling it...

Catchyalater...

Welcome back. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein