Poll

I am here, regardless of what Richard thinks.

I posted once or more than once.
19 (90.5%)
I have never posted here and I never will.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: April 15, 2008, 12:30:27 PM

Author Topic: ROLL CALL! I don't want your names, just a number! How many people post here?  (Read 3292 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
well you know dirtdawg if you generally just wanted to know how many people posted here why get personal? my names in the poll option for crying out loud.

1. you did it because i was attacking odeon
2. your still mad about me proving that you said karma was attached to post counts, IE the higher post count the more karma
3. your butthurt like all the rest

so wich is it?

If you can't figure out that this poll was, indeed, directly related to and influenced by your statement that there are only twenty three (changed to twenty four) people who post here, from my direct question, then try to read between the lines some more.

1. Your idea of an attack still baffles me. I see no attack.
2. You still don't understand the way that my clever wording pwned you, in a friendly way, do you?
3. No need to worry. My butt has proven to be quite tough. There is no hurt there.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
you know what i cant wait until dirtdawg tries to act stupid in this thread, like he justs generally wants to know how many people post here :LMAO: :jerry:

Not sure what you expect, but I am generally curious as to how many people post her. I think it is more than twenty three (changed to twenty four).

Dunc knows, and anyone with certain privileges can determine for certain.

This way is more fun ...

Don't you think?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 04:44:14 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

richard

If you can't figure out that this poll was, indeed, directly related to and influenced by your statement that there are only twenty three (changed to twenty four) people who post here, from my direct question, then try to read between the lines some more.
1. Your idea of an attack still baffles me. I see no attack.
2. You still don't understand the way that my clever wording pwned you, in a friendly way, do you?
3. No need to worry. My butt has proven to be quite tough. There is no hurt there.
you saw no attack because you were too busy acting stupid when i was calling odeon an nt, and yes i can see thats why you made the poll, but you also made it because you are still sore from previous statements. i can almost guareentee that if anyone else raised the question about how many people to votes there was you wouldnt have made this thread, but because i did it and your in the clique you made it. and i still dont see how you cleverly owned me about the karma thingy, more like the other way around, i owned you.

richard

you know what i cant wait until dirtdawg tries to act stupid in this thread, like he justs generally wants to know how many people post here :LMAO: :jerry:

Not sure what you expect, but I am generally curious as to how many people post her. I think it is more than twenty three (changed to twenty four).

Dunc knows, and anyone with certain privelidges can determine for certain.

This way is more fun ...

Don't you think?
so why dont you ask them instead of make a topic? ass is still sore thats why. and if by chance 24 people DO post here i guess your going to have a victory parade? for pwning me. cliquetensity squared at its finest

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
well you know dirtdawg if you generally just wanted to know how many people posted here why get personal? my names in the poll option for crying out loud.

1. you did it because i was attacking odeon
2. your still mad about me proving that you said karma was attached to post counts, IE the higher post count the more karma
3. your butthurt like all the rest

so wich is it?

You attacked me? Oh noes, my life is over!

/falls over

/snores loudly
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Dunc knows, and anyone with certain privileges can determine for certain.

This way is more fun ...

Don't you think?
so why dont you ask them instead of make a topic? ass is still sore thats why. and if by chance 24 people DO post here i guess your going to have a victory parade? for pwning me. cliquetensity squared at its finest

Clever.

... but, ask who? I know the few who have already owned up. It is the others who I need help counting.

You will lead the victory parade Big Boy.

:penis:

richard

well cool dude, i'm glad to see the poll ends in a month, i wont even be here to see the results. :'(
im shure the clique will throw you a big party

and odeon im not expecting you to care about me owning you, since i was generally using the statement to own your friend ya dig

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
You owned me? Where?

(Oh noes, my life is over, etc.)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

do you remember the thread about what asperger symptoms you exibited? yeah it would be that one

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
do you remember the thread about what asperger symptoms you exibited? yeah it would be that one

You didn't own anyone in that thread, Richard. Maybe yourself, but then, you do that everywhere.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store

You didn't own anyone in that thread, Richard. Maybe yourself, but then, you do that everywhere.
:agreed:  You just made yourself look like a crazy retard in that thread.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

richard

no im pretty shure i owned you in that thread. but maybe you'd like to clear up what asperger symptoms you exhibit then

richard

you dont have aspergers either you social butterfly

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

you dont have aspergers either you social butterfly

... butterfly

:LMAO:

richard

i guess your laughing because i spelled it wrong?  :wanker: