Educational

Author Topic: open invite to the following  (Read 2127 times)

Offline Jello Biafra

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Rookie (be kind to me)
open invite to the following
« on: April 04, 2006, 06:54:03 AM »
gallileo ace-for eamonns pleasure
sean
danlo
neuroman-mine

anybody, anytime, any subject.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: open invite to the following
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 07:53:29 PM »
Sure you would want this troublemaker to come in?  Yeah this former troll?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

shima

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 10:36:04 PM »
Trolls are embraced here.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 01:23:45 AM »
I'm not gonna hug anyone, not even a former troll, if that's what you're saying.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 12:08:14 PM »
I actually think that we chased off heppah.? Thanks in large part to our resident troll slayer; purposeful insanity.

flourpower, what do you think your bad ass or something?? you some kinda kick ass mudda fucker.? what's your plan?? are you gonna shock us?
bring it big daddy, and show us what you've got.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?]? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?]? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?]? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 12:54:50 PM »
I actually think that we chased off heppah. 

Did Happeh say something to you about turning tail and running?  He posted just yesterday about a miracle he witnessed on the beach.  All Purposeful Insanity asked him to do was present evidence to support his 'theories'.  Her requests seem perfectly reasonable to me.  I would think he would want to present evidence if he had it.  I think he just has a problem with intelligent women.  He tends to insult and attack them rather than answer them.

I was sure Happeh would have a stroke when he saw Peter's stretched out anus guy with his little ball, but he is made of tougher stuff than I thought he was.  Maybe he will be back.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 01:59:25 PM »
I have not met anyone as good as me.  Is he really any good?, come on don;t lie to me,  Don;t disappoint me.  I want a challenge.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 02:02:58 PM »
I am a banned from wrongplanet chatroom, 3 times.? I have been accused of not having a dx at least 4 times. Call the other supposed troll too.  You know why I am the master?,  I am in controll of my trolling.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 02:05:44 PM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

shima

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 02:39:03 PM »
We have "special" ways of embracing trolls here >:-). 

How can we embrace thee?  Let nomaken count the ways.

Really?  No one is better than you, flourescent?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 03:10:18 PM »
I never said I was the best, but it does feal like that.  I am that good at it. I never knew how good I was, untill I was pushed over my limit, with stress.  I can now turn it on and off at will, without heavy stress.  I can make statements to let others make jokes too.  I really don;t think you can push me to troll unless I want to.  I put a nasty comment at wrongplanet, because certain people were fuckn pissing me off.  It got many views and remained popular for a while.  I have embarrased mods at the chatroom too.  I use sarchasim and abstract humor so becareful.  I have had days where pratically everything that came out of my mouth is funny.  I think people really pissed me off that day.  I just want to tell you ahead of time, I am in controll.  I am not a sociopath, and I am naturally a nice person.  I will go off if you want.

Spread your legs woman!

Postperson

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 05:05:52 PM »
"I actually think that we chased off heppah.  Thanks in large part to our resident troll slayer; purposeful insanity."

Didn't you invite him here? isn't there a whole thread about whether to invite happeh or not?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 05:21:59 PM »
Heppah- I will choke slam is bitch ass.  I am just saying I am the verbal bully.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 05:53:18 PM »
floor recent, you said this,
I never said I was the best, but it does feal like that.

but you previous stated this,
I have not met anyone as good as me.

can you see my concern.  can you see how these two statements are in conflict with each other?
are you open minded to a humbling experience?

i wanna know; are you the best or are you really, really good?
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 05:58:25 PM »
"I actually think that we chased off heppah.? Thanks in large part to our resident troll slayer; purposeful insanity."

Didn't you invite him here? isn't there a whole thread about whether to invite happeh or not?

i doubt seriously that we chased him off.? howver i do believe that he is the one banging his head against the wall.? not the other way around.
yes, we had a discusion whether or not to invite him here.? I was wondering if he was intense enough.? he seems to be like a folk hero around the AS/HFA community.? Alot was proven by his presence here. most notably: we aren't all little sissy's afraid of a challenge.? the bullied can bully back.

(edited content to follow)
this is the link to the thread in question.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=320.0
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 06:00:20 PM by McJagger »
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2006, 06:05:11 PM »
So far, from what I have seen, I am the best.? Seriously, I am wondering if I have a dx at all.? I was dx two times one with AS and the other with HFA, but I think they messed up.? I seem to be getting better,? I know I am not a full power yet.? I am already pretty fuckn impressed already.? You guys think I am bad now, just wait,? I will be worse.  I am almost ready for college and a job, without meds.  I just don;t feal the need for those god damn things.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 06:14:02 PM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!