Author Topic: ask me anything - mcj answers them  (Read 23981 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: I am boring, but ask me anything you want- mcj answers honestly
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 12:21:49 PM »
How much time did you spend in a relationship, with your current wife, before you decided to get married?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2006, 12:28:13 PM »
my only request is that peter, you keep your doohickies away from them.

Are you saying there's something wrong with my doohicky?   >:(
a giant snake that attacks virgins.

you tell me.  yes if you are dressed up, i am sure you would be an excellent package to bring home to the mothers.

My snake's actually never encountered a virgin; probably somewhat to do with my tendency to end up with older women.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2006, 12:37:09 PM »
How much time did you spend in a relationship, with your current wife, before you decided to get married?
3years.  we are nearing 9 years of marriage.  in total i have been with the same woman for 12 years.

we met just after she turned 18.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2006, 05:00:34 PM »
Are you going to join in the fun with the semi-n00dz?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2006, 05:33:35 PM »
How would you like your funeral conducted?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2006, 06:21:16 PM »
Are you going to join in the fun with the semi-n00dz?
i am positive that you don't want to see what i have to offer.

besides i had a difficult time and couldn't download your avatar.
i wanted to apply my face to it.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2006, 06:23:17 PM »
How would you like your funeral conducted?
i think that cremation makes sense.
no fanfare necessary, i won't be around to enjoy all the appetizers at the reception so it doesn't make sense to me.

besides, why prolong the agony and pain that my family would endure.
yes a cremation makes the most sense to me.
Misunderstood.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2006, 06:27:45 PM »
if the entire membership of Intensity were ship-wrecked on an island without sufficient food supplies, which member would you nominate to be eaten first and why? also, please state second and third choices and reasons why.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2006, 06:50:10 PM »
if the entire membership of Intensity were ship-wrecked on an island without sufficient food supplies, which member would you nominate to be eaten first and why? also, please state second and third choices and reasons why.

i really think that i would have a difficult time eating the men (mental block and sexuality issues).

that being said let us assume that i was the most pursuasive and thereby the unchallenged leader of this rag tag team of misfits.

my first business would be to decide which female that i could coexist with the best, so that we could procreate, if necessary.
then i would decide on the literal pecking order.  and i would base these decissioins based upon need, talent and willingness to contribute to a team effort.  in doing so i would clearly pick the list of available candidates to become FOOD for thought.

i would let the female that was selected to be the continuation of society (island world), choose who they would like to eat.  and that would be the first person chosen.

then secondly i would choose PMS Elle, since she cannot procreate (sorry), but she is so thin that i doubt she would go a very long ways (i said you were very thin, yes i did, and i mean it).

third choice would have to be hypnotica gaze, and i would assume that some clever planning would have to be in order to accomplish this, since most of the males would instantly come to her aid, and my balls would be on the line.  so i would wear a coconut cup, to protect my family jewels.
the reason for hypnotica being th third choice is because she would hinder the procreation aspect of the community, by ruining so many testes, and she looks so edible.

see the way that i see it the procreation is important, because the babies could get along nicely for a long period just on mothers milk, and if the time came that they required more and we were still going hungry, then the unthinkable would come into play.  and i would base my decision from that point with logic, and would definately run up against some difficulties trying to tear the toddler away from its mother.  assuming that is that i can remain rational and the mother would maintain the maternal instincts and would rather die themselves.
but it wouldn't make sense to keep the child since it would certainly die of starvation before it reached the age of procreation abilities.

i hope i summed it up to your liking, or not.
omega, you would probably be my choice to procreate with.  so you would likely be spared until we ran accross the impasse of the baby eating scenerio.
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2006, 06:52:48 PM »
Has it occurred to you that genetically it would make the most sense to procreate with every available female, not just one, to avoid the dangers of inbreeding in your children's children?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2006, 06:56:49 PM »
yes it has and i would probably select a handful of males to contribute to this theory.  and i also suspect that after having eaten pms elle and hypnotica, that i would warm to the idea of eating the males as well.
so i would have to cutback on the eating of childbearing aged females and start eating, odeon, or eamonn, or such.
Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2006, 07:10:38 PM »
Listen McJagger you would need alot more than a coconut cup to save you and your family jewels.
Besides id manipulate or persuade the other men (maybe even women) on the island to save me with the promise of being their personal sextoy.......obviously id just be saying that till they bumped you off, then id kill them one by one.
Thus saving myself and my dignity oh and gaining extra space on the island for myself, i like the minamilistic look especially when it comes to people. ;D

McJagger if you were a part of the circus, which role would you play and why?
also would you like the circus to perform at your cremation?

I told mummy i want a fire-eater at my cremation. :P

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2006, 07:21:12 PM »
omega, you would probably be my choice to procreate with.

?:o i hope this doesn't mean that i've got to change my user-name to Alpha Female.

unfortunately, your master plan would've failed because i have been told that i am almost certainly infertile (unless there is some IVF equipment on this tropical island and one of the survivors knows how to use it). although, obviously, i wouldn't have admitted to that, in order to increase my personal chance of survival. when we failed to conceive, i would've subtly dropped hints that you were firing blanks. ?;D

having said that, i think i'd rather be dinner than be somebody's baby-machine. ?:laugh:

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2006, 07:24:18 PM »
...i like the minamilistic look especially when it comes to people. ;D

ROFL! that is so quoteable!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2006, 07:24:48 PM »
Listen McJagger you would need alot more than a coconut cup to save you and your family jewels.
Besides id manipulate or persuade the other men (maybe even women) on the island to save me with the promise of being their personal sextoy.......obviously id just be saying that till they bumped you off, then id kill them one by one.
Thus saving myself and my dignity oh and gaining extra space on the island for myself, i like the minamilistic look especially when it comes to people. ;D

McJagger if you were a part of the circus, which role would you play and why?
also would you like the circus to perform at your cremation?

I told mummy i want a fire-eater at my cremation. :P

ahh, but you didn't notice the walnut cups covering my testes. ?you would have to be a superhero to penetrate the both of them.

the circus which is hypnotica's convincing and conniving?

if that is your question then i would perform as the most useful to you, assuming you held everybody in a hypnotic gaze. ?this would serve as a means to survive, until i could find the time/ opportunity to usurp the throne, and place omega as the fair and honourable queen.

i think i would act as the court jester, probably doing some made up skits with peter, or eamonn, or duncvis.
just for you amusement. ?but i will be waiting for the right moment to rid of us the evil ruler.
Misunderstood.