Author Topic: Does it matter that the idiots are out-breeding us?  (Read 3681 times)

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Does it matter that the idiots are out-breeding us?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 08:25:11 PM »
I think you guys are overestimating the amount of intelligence that is inherited.

I never overestimate the amount of stupidity inherent in the human race.  In fact, I think that humanity deserves extinction.............let some other species have a crack at fucking the world up. 
How are we fucking the world up?  We are still the world's bitch.

ozymandias

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 08:35:59 PM »
I think you guys are overestimating the amount of intelligence that is inherited.

I never overestimate the amount of stupidity inherent in the human race.  In fact, I think that humanity deserves extinction.............let some other species have a crack at fucking the world up. 
How are we fucking the world up?  We are still the world's bitch.

Do you REALLY want an answer to that question?????  Or are you just being contrary??  Either way I'm taking my pessimistic mindset and ass and hauling it upstairs to bed!  :yawn:

Sophgay

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 06:30:09 AM »
we are fucking the world up
humans are revolting
get rid of them all

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 07:05:00 AM »
except me.  oh, and odeon.  oh, and the people who make kettle chips.  oh and...

oh, fuck it.  :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2008, 07:28:49 AM »

I don't.  Increasing nutrition, decreasing disease burden and increasing information richness are environmental factors which are increasing the average IQ, but these factors can only act on the genetically determined neural hardware that each person receives, and some people inherit the genes for a creaky Pentium I while others inherit the genes for a Core 2 Quad.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn1520
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2008, 07:36:58 AM »
And some people choose Apple, claiming to be different.

God, I'm profound today.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2008, 08:04:31 AM »
The Muslims are also outbreeding the west.
Looks like there is going to be a big underclass to destroy, most of the smart people in Islamic countries have fled elsewhere. Iran has had one hell of a brain drain, Ahmedinijad is one of the smartest people there...

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2008, 08:05:47 AM »

I don't.  Increasing nutrition, decreasing disease burden and increasing information richness are environmental factors which are increasing the average IQ, but these factors can only act on the genetically determined neural hardware that each person receives, and some people inherit the genes for a creaky Pentium I while others inherit the genes for a Core 2 Quad.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn1520
Ha, that will probably be in my exam in the next hour...

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2008, 08:07:19 AM »

God, I'm profound today.
:laugh:
More like Betamax within VHS, the inferior format was the most popular...

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2008, 08:16:33 AM »

God, I'm profound today.

And they sit around on the internet all day, complaining about the hardships and incompatibilities of being a minority platform, while the Mac Classics piss off the Mac Pros with their incessant gibberish about ginseng, diapers and fire agates.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 01:45:38 AM »

God, I'm profound today.

And they sit around on the internet all day, complaining about the hardships and incompatibilities of being a minority platform, while the Mac Classics piss off the Mac Pros with their incessant gibberish about ginseng, diapers and fire agates.

:plus:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2008, 07:32:19 PM »
This is an awesome thing. Maybe humanity is speciating.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2008, 08:45:26 AM »
Mankind is degenerating and will inevitable become a species no more developed than chimps if we continue the path we're on right now. The only way out is a radical change in our mentallity, which means reinstating ancient traditions that allowed man to live more in line with nature. Our current degeneration is the direct consequence of our own arrogance and our abandonment of nature as the provider of moral and social guidelines.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2008, 09:11:34 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/northeast/series9/week_six.shtml

With the dregs of society breeding like rabbits while fertility continues to fall among the more intelligent individuals, I sometimes wonder about the future of Homo Sapiens Sapiens.  It seems that the average IQ is set to decline, but that decline won't be across the board, as people tend to breed with others of a similar IQ.  Instead, it looks like Homo Sapiens Sapiens is in the very early stages of a speciation event in which human partner preferences have caused a degree of reproductive isolation between the high and low ends of the IQ distribution.  Since this reproductive barrier stems from basic human nature, it should be resistant to cultural, economic and political shifts, and is only likely to grow stronger as the population continues to diverge.  With time, the classic IQ bell curve will split and there will be two peaks with a valley between them, which will grow deeper and wider as the groups continue to separate, and as less people will be in the middle IQ range to provide a bridge population, there will be less genetic flow between the two groups, increasing the rate of separation.

stupid hot broads will keep the advanced breed from getting too far ahead of the jerry springer guests. Biff won't care how dumb she is if she is a 10

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2008, 09:32:44 AM »

The rest of the world would definitely be better off without humanity....