Author Topic: Does it matter that the idiots are out-breeding us?  (Read 3672 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Does it matter that the idiots are out-breeding us?
« on: March 03, 2008, 10:22:19 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/northeast/series9/week_six.shtml

With the dregs of society breeding like rabbits while fertility continues to fall among the more intelligent individuals, I sometimes wonder about the future of Homo Sapiens Sapiens.  It seems that the average IQ is set to decline, but that decline won't be across the board, as people tend to breed with others of a similar IQ.  Instead, it looks like Homo Sapiens Sapiens is in the very early stages of a speciation event in which human partner preferences have caused a degree of reproductive isolation between the high and low ends of the IQ distribution.  Since this reproductive barrier stems from basic human nature, it should be resistant to cultural, economic and political shifts, and is only likely to grow stronger as the population continues to diverge.  With time, the classic IQ bell curve will split and there will be two peaks with a valley between them, which will grow deeper and wider as the groups continue to separate, and as less people will be in the middle IQ range to provide a bridge population, there will be less genetic flow between the two groups, increasing the rate of separation.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Sophgay

Re: Does it matter that the idiots are out-breeding us?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 10:46:40 AM »
Some evolutionary theorist predicted that humanity would "split in two" eventually. Into an 'elite' and an 'underclass'

Fucktarded kids getting each other pregnant every year and raising their own children to become as pathetic as they are, should be sterilised. It doesn't end because their kids end up like their parents, and so on. Whereas the ones with a bit more intelligence aren't giving birth to fifteen kids.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 10:48:41 AM »
It is like H.G. Wells The Time Machine.   You remember the Elois and the Morlocks from that book?   That was his way of showing humanity splitting.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 11:03:45 AM »
The Muslims are also outbreeding the west.

Sophgay

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 11:07:15 AM »
Behead all who insult Mohammed!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 11:08:19 AM »
It won't matter when we have battlemechs.   They will die at a ratio of over 1000:1.   There is a need to cleanse the world.
:P   Internets are super serious.

ozymandias

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 12:00:25 PM »
It is like H.G. Wells The Time Machine.   You remember the Elois and the Morlocks from that book?   That was his way of showing humanity splitting.

I was thinking the same thing. 

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 12:06:35 PM »
Had his first kid at 13 :o

Some evolutionary theorist predicted that humanity would "split in two" eventually. Into an 'elite' and an 'underclass'

Fucktarded kids getting each other pregnant every year and raising their own children to become as pathetic as they are, should be sterilised. It doesn't end because their kids end up like their parents, and so on. Whereas the ones with a bit more intelligence aren't giving birth to fifteen kids.

It is already like this socially it's only a matter of time that it happens
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Persona

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 03:12:22 PM »
I don't want to have kids of my own and even if I do end up with them, I definitely won't be the one giving birth  :zoinks:

The wife can do that.

Or I might just adopt.

richard

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 04:07:49 PM »
dudes an idiot. im shure he cant afford all those kids, hes probably on welfare :laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 04:18:15 PM »
The Muslims are also outbreeding the west.

/slap!

don't start, you!

/wags finger.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 05:25:56 PM »
dudes an idiot. im shure he cant afford all those kids, hes probably on welfare :laugh:

He can't and he is.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 06:43:00 PM »

He can't and he is.

So will his progeny be Eloi's or Morlock's???

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 07:53:59 PM »
I think you guys are overestimating the amount of intelligence that is inherited.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 07:56:17 PM by Dexter Morgan »

ozymandias

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 08:18:54 PM »
I think you guys are overestimating the amount of intelligence that is inherited.

I never overestimate the amount of stupidity inherent in the human race.  In fact, I think that humanity deserves extinction.............let some other species have a crack at fucking the world up.