Author Topic: Breast feeding in public  (Read 1525 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Breast feeding in public
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2008, 04:03:56 PM »
I see no problems with it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2008, 04:19:16 PM »

That's because you live in a decadent and godless society.  It's not your fault that you don't see breasts for the sinful Satan-bags that they are, but you'll still go to hell for looking at them.  The mere sight of a nipple outside of godly marriage is enough to corrupt even the most pious of souls, condemning them to eternal torment as the Devil's sexual plaything.  Only by paying penance and seeking the forgiveness of Jesus can you be spared this eternal anal rape.  Try our new special offer; daily forgiveness for just $59.95 a month.  You know your soul deserves it!
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

richard

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2008, 04:22:07 PM »
That's because you live in a decadent and godless society.  It's not your fault that you don't see breasts for the sinful Satan-bags that they are, but you'll still go to hell for looking at them.  The mere sight of a nipple outside of godly marriage is enough to corrupt even the most pious of souls, condemning them to eternal torment as the Devil's sexual plaything.  Only by paying penance and seeking the forgiveness of Jesus can you be spared this eternal anal rape.  Try our new special offer; daily forgiveness for just $59.95 a month.  You know your soul deserves it!
:plus: :LMAO:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 04:27:50 PM »

Sorry. The Devil sounds like more fun.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2008, 04:29:09 PM »
"sinful Satan-bags"!!!

:LMAO:

:plus:

ozymandias

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 05:26:23 PM »
Ah, but, I love those wonderful Satan Bags,  :eyebrows:, besides I'm going to hell anyway.   >:D

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2008, 08:13:05 AM »

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2008, 12:23:01 PM »

i am.   :eyebrows:  :-*  :tongue:

ozymandias

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2008, 12:35:19 PM »

i am.   :eyebrows:  :-*  :tongue:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  :eyebrows: 

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2008, 12:42:43 PM »
you doubt my word, young ozy?   :eyelash:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2008, 01:14:06 PM »

Never mind him. :eyebrows:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 01:16:32 PM »

why?  have you something better to suggest?   :eyelash:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2008, 01:19:19 PM »

sinful Satan-bags is now my favorite nickname for breasts. :lol:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2008, 01:19:56 PM »

why?  have you something better to suggest?   :eyelash:

I need to improvise, if that's OK. :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2008, 01:26:37 PM »
i think it's fucked up beyond any description... that something like feeding a baby offends, nay, that people DARE to be offended by that and demand that their eyes be shielded when they are perfectly capable of closing them themselves or looking somewhere else. but even if they couldn't, it still should be allowed because i could claim to be offended by the sight of obese people, so, now if enough many assholes complains about the sight of obese people would obese people not be allowed out anymore? maybe they would have to wear giant cardboard boxes or pretend to be jabba the huts hiding away in a Star Wars convention.

/i just woke up btw :toporly:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 01:28:26 PM by LemonSquared »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: