Author Topic: hibakusha zapped his identity again?  (Read 6437 times)

McJ

Re: hibakusha zapped his identity again?
« Reply #135 on: July 04, 2006, 10:05:05 PM »
Callaway, I apologize for being a jerk towards you in the Chat Room. If you feel I should be banned from this site, just sat so, and it will be done. I do not recall hitting on you whatsoever in a persistent way. If that is what all this crap is about, then apparently this place has no place for the likes of me. Yes, the first day after surgery, I did take some medication, it hurt like hell, and it is coming back. Apparently, an infection has set in the jawbone and is not being affected by the antibiotics prescribed. It is very possible I said things to upset you of which I have no way of remembering or defending. I do not remember posting that night, so checked my post the following day. Nevertheless, since it was in the chat room, I could not check it. If I knew you where upset, offended or bothered by my threatening and harassing behavior, I would have attempted to make amends. A simple PM or Email would suffice, not all of this, it was not called for. However, perhaps we do not think or believe the same. Again, if it upset you enough for me to stay away from intensity for good, so be it.

McJ

« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2006, 08:39:22 AM »
accepted or denied?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2006, 08:45:18 AM »
sometimes, when people don't really trust you, they would prefer to see how your actions support your words.

remember words are just that, but actions speak volumes.
Misunderstood.

McJ

« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2006, 08:56:02 AM »
sometimes, when people don't really trust you, they would prefer to see how your actions support your words.

remember words are just that, but actions speak volumes.

yes sir

the phase comes to mind

"I can't hear you, your actions are speaking louder than your words"

did you see the cock clit ring picture I posted?

it was not meant to offend anyone, i cant see a clip anywhere, can you?

though a nice potential avatar is all I see as per the meaning of origin.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2006, 01:04:41 AM »
Callaway, I apologize for being a jerk towards you in the Chat Room. If you feel I should be banned from this site, just sat so, and it will be done. I do not recall hitting on you whatsoever in a persistent way. If that is what all this crap is about, then apparently this place has no place for the likes of me. Yes, the first day after surgery, I did take some medication, it hurt like hell, and it is coming back. Apparently, an infection has set in the jawbone and is not being affected by the antibiotics prescribed. It is very possible I said things to upset you of which I have no way of remembering or defending. I do not remember posting that night, so checked my post the following day. Nevertheless, since it was in the chat room, I could not check it. If I knew you where upset, offended or bothered by my threatening and harassing behavior, I would have attempted to make amends. A simple PM or Email would suffice, not all of this, it was not called for. However, perhaps we do not think or believe the same. Again, if it upset you enough for me to stay away from intensity for good, so be it.

Thank you for your apology, Hiro. 

I'm sorry your jaw has gotten infected.  I had a dry socket after my bottom two wisdom teeth were cut out, it got infected and I still remember how much it hurt.  It took me years to work up the courage to have my top two wisdom teeth cut out.  If your infection does not respond to this antibiotic, you need the doctor to pack it and find an antibiotic it will respond to.

This is what still bothers me:  How is it possible you don't remember what you said?

McJ

« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2006, 07:07:50 PM »
I told you 100% of what I do remember

i apoloized again, i did not know that you did not know what the topic was at the moment

even if I did "persist", i apologed for it

if you need another bitch game/topic

pick anotherr, i am not it, you will receive no more apology...you have had plenty of time to state your opinion

if it was that fucking brutal, i do believe that you would have said somrthing before i asked other than "ring a bell"

please post any offensive pm's or emails here on this thread.

if you wish, post the contents of the "chat - rape" here as you recall it

hint: in my 2000 post since being in these forums, i have NeVer used the word "sexy" -so you might want to consider what you "remember".

have a nice day

:)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2006, 07:47:10 PM »
Quote from: Job24
hint: in my 2000 post since being in these forums, i have NeVer used the word "sexy" -so you might want to consider what you "remember".

This is no game to me.  Is it a game for you?

You seem to be implying that I am not telling the truth when I tell you what you said in chat because you say you do not "remember" saying it. 

I have a very good memory of what you said. 

Apparently you do not, perhaps because of the drugs you were taking.

Is this what you do when other women tell you they are offended by what you said to them? 

Do you call them liars too, or do you just tell them to shut the fuck up?

Do you really think anyone will believe you are a victim of Hiroshima because you call yourself Hibakusha? 

You are only a victim of yourself and your own actions. 

You have a great deal of difficulty taking no for an answer when a woman tells you she does not want any sort of sexual contact with you. 

In that respect, you are like a rapist.

I hope you get help before you get yourself into trouble IRL.

I don't care whether or not you apologize to me again, I just want what you have been doing to stop now. 

It would be nice if you also apologized to the other women you have offended.

McJ

« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2006, 09:05:05 PM »
I am not responsible for your emotions

i can not "make" you mad, thats your issues, not mine

i cannot "make" you feel threatened, how you react is how you react

when someone "RAPES" you, do you say, "good bye, so you later"????????????

it was said in fun, why didn't mcj call me a rapist when he watched it all happen?????????????

he gave me the CP before you got there, and took it away after you left, so are you calling him an accomplice for not repoting this violent act of indecency towars all female kind.

no i do not remember what all was said in detail, at  all  ,but i do know me, i do not user that word IRL or otherwise

please search for it, that us a mistake on your part of this little game. yes i call it a game, what the fuck else can it be, now the elections are over, it's play the ha said / she said game. now all of a sudden you are an offended, rape victim.

you chose the wrong side also, post the nasty emaILS I sent you, post the nasty PM's I sent you

were they that bad, or that good??????????????????????????????????????????

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2006, 09:11:46 PM »
fluorescent translates:
this would be a perfect post for that thread.
Misunderstood.

McJ

« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2006, 09:15:25 PM »
fluorescent translates:
this would be a perfect post for that thread.

the forum will translate it for you, don't worry, it will be ok

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2006, 09:24:36 PM »
interesting notation here:

just like actual physical rapists, you are using challenging and intimidating tactics here.  no remorse, even though they have said that they feel abused by you.

interesting.

would you like more rope?  how about you accept that others have real feelings and show a little remorse and a little less intimidation.
Misunderstood.

McJ

« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2006, 10:01:14 PM »
interesting notation here:

just like actual physical rapists, you are using challenging and intimidating tactics here.  no remorse, even though they have said that they feel abused by you.

interesting.

would you like more rope?  how about you accept that others have real feelings and show a little remorse and a little less intimidation.

I have no "nice feelings" for backstabbing

I have no remorse for "Rapist", especially one who is in the act of it as we speak (why we speak).

More rope please, seems a couple more gallows are required as well

you are the only one intimidating the post count

you want intimidation,,go ask Flo this

"what does it mean to Post All The Evidence Of My Bullshit Lies or Shut The Fuck Up?"

perhaps He can explain it much more gooder than I

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2006, 10:03:29 PM »
i'm listening...
Misunderstood.

McJ

« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2006, 10:18:45 PM »
~ECHO

~ECHO

~ECHO