Author Topic: Ahayes  (Read 6053 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ahayes
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2008, 03:22:10 AM »
i dunno what your problem is Vodzy but it seems to have something to do with your sight. ::)

Ahayes is hella cute, but you wouldn't know being a blind hetero idiot from down undah. ::) :minusevil:

and  :minusevil: to you too Lessy.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 03:32:58 AM »
i dunno what your problem is Vodzy but it seems to have something to do with your sight. ::)

Ahayes is hella cute, but you wouldn't know being a blind hetero idiot from down undah. ::) :minusevil:

and  :minusevil: to you too Lessy.

I saw that coming.

Down Under is where all us blind hetero idiots come from.

I thought it was a funny comment. I don't know or care whether it is true. AHayes could be one sexy man whore. I would not know or care much. The comment was class and ought to be judged on that. I still think it is funny. (BTW I have a face like a baboon's arse and I don't care)  :lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2008, 03:42:00 AM »
well i care. it's not like he needs to be insulted with such lies. picking on already depressed people is tacky. :finger:

and he is one sexy manwhore. :P just so you know.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2008, 04:22:00 AM »
well i care. it's not like he needs to be insulted with such lies. picking on already depressed people is tacky. :finger:

and he is one sexy manwhore. :P just so you know.

Picking on AHayes? No.

It does look though I have made a few errors in judgment though

I thought this was Intensity Squared

"You have found INTENSITY², the autistic spectrum site everyone loves to hate.

We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. Or face the wrath of the community.

As such this site is not suitable for children. If you are under 18 please come back when you aren't any more.

If you are over 18 and have the bottle for it"

I thought AHayes was the same AHayes that has just finished a tirade of horrible insults at P.I the wife of the owner of this place.

It is not something I am up in arms about but I figured he was happy saying really nasty things at someone else's expense and therefore not be upset by have something irrelevantly offensive said back at some point

Am I wrong? If so, which bit?

I am here for the "playful" banter and did not see much in Vodzy's comment.

Now not too further offend the "wrong" people. Who is "out of bounds" for this kind of banter?
Obviously AHayes is (Why he is on here if this is the case I do not know?) Who else? I WILL adhere to a no-go zone. I am not here to dish out what others can't take. The fun comes from friendly or combative debate where all are equal in their desire to pursue it for whatever reason, not "picking on people"

Furthermore I am happy to recommend AFF as a support forum for those who are unable to enjoy the Intensity conduct statement.

So who else ought I no engage? I may poll it
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 04:28:32 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2008, 04:29:45 AM »
don't quote scripture to me. i know it. this being Intensity i have a right to express my opinion of you and what you've said.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2008, 04:32:18 AM »
as for Aaron, he can take it, and he can flame you himself if he wants. i only said what i said because *i* felt like it needed to be said.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2008, 04:36:17 AM »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2008, 04:38:02 AM »
 :laugh: :plus:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2008, 04:45:09 AM »
You are misreading me. I am not having a go at you. I am confused as to why AHayes is off-limits been where is is and what he has done and what is expected here.
I thought I understood what is expected did not see what I did or said as either bad or comparatively bad in relation to what he has done lately.
Certainly I was not looking at upsetting him or you in anymore than a general giving mates shit.

I would expect similar done to me here. Not AFF. There, bad language, witty barbed comments and sexual connotations are pretty much off-limits.

So that said, who is off-limits? Why? Who is OK to poke gentle fun at, give a ribbing too, tease mercilessly, give a really hard time to or so on?
If I have done the wrong thing, then what IS the expected behaviour and around whom?

You feel it needs to be said but I am none the wiser for where it came from or why it "needed to be said".

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2008, 05:33:35 AM »
Look, I was exaggerating a bit, but only in response to the numerous occasions where I have seen people trying to turn ahayes into a sweet, caring young man by patronising him.

I see much more value in you ahayes.
You are sharp, you are funny, but you are not Brad Pitt.
Neither am I. Oh noes I'm going to cry.

If ahayes feels the need to be a pain in the arse, fuck him. In his arse.
It's INTENSity.

Les Yay
Lemon Ghey
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 05:35:08 AM by Dr. Vodka »
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2008, 06:29:58 AM »
i don't patronize him, i appreciate him. a lot of people don't. yes he is funny and he's smart and sweet. and he also can flame the heck out of people. i don't give a toss if he does, i think it's funnah.

brad pitt is overrated.

as for you Les, i didn't say he was off-limits, did i? i just said it was tacky to attack him. that's my opinion. i don't expect anyone to prevent your flaming nor his. this is I2. so i'm telling you what i think because i fucking can. i'm only saying what i think.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2008, 07:07:15 AM »
i don't patronize him, i appreciate him. a lot of people don't. yes he is funny and he's smart and sweet. and he also can flame the heck out of people. i don't give a toss if he does, i think it's funnah.

brad pitt is overrated.

as for you Les, i didn't say he was off-limits, did i? i just said it was tacky to attack him. that's my opinion. i don't expect anyone to prevent your flaming nor his. this is I2. so i'm telling you what i think because i fucking can. i'm only saying what i think.

No not really.

I think you are saying when HE flames heck out of people it is funnah, but when OTHERS gently tease him we are "picking on him" and "insulting him with lies" and being "tacky".

Sure it is your opinion but can you see how it may come across as "slightly" hypocritical or one-sided?

We are all entitled to our opinions but your strong reaction did and has surprised and confused me. As I say I am not here to "pick on people" I am here for fun.
If people are not up for it or may be considered bullied by gentle teasing then I am happy to leave them be and play with someone who will enjoy it (as I would).
So far I just see mixed messages though.

If you explain I will understand, because at the moment, I see mixed messages which do not make any sense and a visceral reaction to something relatively harmless.

Sophgay

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2008, 07:08:31 AM »
invisible shopping cart ftw!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2008, 08:25:22 AM »
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2008, 11:40:19 AM »
Vodzy is not gay, neither is Sir Les, lemon squared :P

Lemonsquared is being nice to ahayes because she needs a piece of ass, so bad. :P
I need one so bad, that I am not turned off by overweight women, but if they get too fat, I may get turned off a little :P

If I was ahayes, and I truely thought I was ugly, I would be trying to change that with lifestyle habit modifications.  At least if your ugly you could at least say your in good health and you the rest of your body looking great. 

famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous