Author Topic: Ahayes  (Read 6060 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ahayes
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 03:39:38 AM »
Dr Who rules. the old ones suck. :orly:

Meh, it depends upon which Dr. Who version you got used to.  I was used to the old ones.  The newer ones are intriguing, but, not enough to hold my interest anymore.

the old ones are too slow. :laugh: i tried watching some. the new Dr Who is fast and stuff. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline AspiePride

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2008, 04:41:47 AM »
Wow this is interesting  ::)
Normality Is A Myth

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2008, 04:42:54 AM »
don't roll your eyes at this thread, mr. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline AspiePride

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2008, 04:56:46 AM »
don't roll your eyes at this thread, mr. :P

Why
Normality Is A Myth

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 08:16:59 AM »
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

ozymandias

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2008, 08:35:54 AM »
Dr Who rules. the old ones suck. :orly:

Meh, it depends upon which Dr. Who version you got used to.  I was used to the old ones.  The newer ones are intriguing, but, not enough to hold my interest anymore.

the old ones are too slow. :laugh: i tried watching some. the new Dr Who is fast and stuff. :P

Yeah, the old fashioned "cliff hanger" type stories wear thin after awhile.  I found the newer ones good, but, I just lost the obsession I used to have with the show.  I'm glad that they did bring it back.   8)

duncvis

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2008, 09:04:18 AM »

Offline AspiePride

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2008, 01:58:13 PM »
Normality Is A Myth

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2008, 05:32:40 PM »
Its not so much the people, as PI herself, no offense to her.  You find you can tollerate lots of things others can't when your lifestyle habits are healthy.  I have seen people walk away from the somethings I stand up to, and I notice, they are not up to par with themselves.  I am not trying to say she extremely lazy, indeed, she trying to stop smoking.  That is only a start to me, doesn't impress me much.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2008, 05:47:03 PM »
The attitude I have been using lately is, I deserve better!

I want to see what is on the other side

I want sex :laugh: :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2008, 06:45:29 PM »
is there sex after death? ???
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2008, 06:49:31 PM »
is there sex after death? ???

how else are angels born?  :zoinks:
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2008, 07:06:58 PM »
 :lol:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2008, 12:20:09 AM »
Ahayes is a nice name. :) and Ahayes is cute so he can act like he wants. :P

Can everyone please stop this charade?

I know, ahayes knows, you all know, that he is an ugly fugly fuck, with a face like the back of a frying pan.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2008, 03:20:15 AM »
Ahayes is a nice name. :) and Ahayes is cute so he can act like he wants. :P

Can everyone please stop this charade?

I know, ahayes knows, you all know, that he is an ugly fugly fuck, with a face like the back of a frying pan.

That was fucking cruel, unnecessary and a heinous thing to say.

:plus:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap